Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (59422 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2015
You know,she has a righ to want what she wants. U wouldn't expect the daughter of a dangote to indulge a broke toaster naa, come'on.

YOLO
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by tunapius(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Na thr type cucumber dey forgt itslf inside thr center of gravity
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Exponental(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

If you are a guy who wants a naija babe pls go make money first because with good money 98% of naija ladies na point and kill
e.g 2face
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Goodnuel: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Begonia:
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
I can't really remember it but I think it can be applied here.
Saying broke guys shouldn't toast you on social media is pointless.
The way you present yourself in the real world (offline) would determine that.
Most times, you're what you attract.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.
You know book smiley
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by repogirl(f): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Infohelp:

Sssh! C ur mouth like broke guys everywhere... As if you are not broke. Ain't it ur mates building houses for their parents ni
see dis ode, you better know who you are talking to before you begin spreading your mouth diarrhoea about.... abi you think everyone is on your level.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Abeg mechonu! It is now you know the society is changing abi? If they tell you to help your wife at home now, you will say it is not a man's job. Good, it is not a woman's job to work too. So don't tell her to look at her mates anywhere. Broke ass niggas are the only ones who talk like you tongue
Sharrap! It is girls like you that become housewifes. So you will fully depend on ur husband abi? You can't work for your own money. Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop no go be my portion.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
repogirl:
see dis ode, you better know who you are talking to before you begin spreading your mouth diarrhoea about.... abi you think everyone is on your level.
Lol... Repo or Repel whatever ur name is I don't blame you. Girls like you end up begging even a mad man to marry you.. LMAO
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by pet2ten(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Begonia:
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.
morestill she can't buy riches with poverty.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by noblegrex: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Na so women be, she's just being frantic here, she's nt being sublte.. Bt make them no say no b all poor man like to dey poor ooo. Even thist type lady sef fit end up to marry a driver. Na so people like them dey end up wallahiii.unless she work hard on her own nt to depend on 1rich guy to come around. Agberoo fit form rich man n bang d hell out of her B4 she sabi say na Agbero the guy don win.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by joshcurrent(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Dis lady is totally out of point, she is jx seeking attension dat all, am waiting 4 a reasonable topic smiley
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by omaji53jeremiah: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
good one guy.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by animalz: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Im certain she must be a Nigerian girl.98% of our ladies are cursed with materialism and money mongering.

I MOST SAY, THAT YOUR VALUE IS WRONG.

IT IS 99.99% OF NIGERIA LADIES ARE CURSE WITH ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR ON MATERIALISM
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by repogirl(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Infohelp:

Lol... Repo or Repel whatever ur name is I don't blame you. Girls like you end up begging even a mad man to marry you.. LMAO
hehehe, I told you to know.who you are talking to before you talk nonsense but you refuse to take heed. I am already married with three kids for your information, so you can reserve the mad men for your daughters, tenk.

BTW, its not a sin to be broke, so stop vexing for yourself abeg.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Infohelp:

Sharrap! It is girls like you that become housewifes. So you will fully depend on ur husband abi? You can't work for your own money. Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop no go be my portion.

Id.iot

Being a housewife sef, na correct work. If you thinkit is easy to manage a home full-time, why don't give a try for a week. Ode!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by abah009: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Na because of the smelling poooh in between her tigh na hin she dey give condition.oloshi olobruku!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
I wonder how her parents came together, and begat the dunce, later wen d rich guy post d picture of d ladies he have yanshed online they will be like guys are wicked, lazy cunt

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Id.iot

Being a housewife sef, na correct work. If you thinkit is easy to manage a home full-time, why don't give a try for a week. Ode!
Why this back and forth argument with these dolts that doesn't even understand what a real job is all about.

You simply leave them alone to wallow in their ignorance until reality hits them in the face.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by captianfreeman(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Begonia:
You can't buy class.
your PhD is on the way. you too know book.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by skondo(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
I know dat girl,she has body odour!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Obodo999(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Mznaett:
Truth be told: when a lady remembers how humble her background is she'd never wish to get attached to a broke dude

So if u know u're a broke dude pls stay off cuz no vacancy 4u

Thats d msg tongue

Yes you are right .
I am from a humble background too.
And I will never date a broke girl .
Broke ladies are setback for rich men.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Id.iot

Bikonu was I referring to you? See me c wahala fa. You are just a depressed fella trying to pour out your depressed life on me. Abeg is it my fault that your hubby is cheating on you
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
skondo:
I know dat girl,she has body odour!
Looooool... Bros haba na
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
repogirl:
hehehe, I told you to know.who you are talking to before you talk nonsense but you refuse to take heed. I am already married with three kids for your information, so you can reserve the mad men for your daughters, tenk.

Oooh! It's a pity you were forced into marriage at age 14.. So sorry now I understand. Eyah...
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by carzola(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
repogirl:
I taya ooo! Broke guys everywhere.
when i was a student my ex broke up with me and married a rich guy, working class guy to her.. i saw that act as a motivation to work hard.. today am a graduate and a richer than my ex's husband, am just 25 years old with much more prospects and future than he. when i see girl say things like this i dont condemn them, i only step up my game, make more money so i too can be ontop of the food chain..
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2015
repogirl:

Ok repogirl. You win bikonu c I don't wanna sin against God today. Are you igbo?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by gbidu(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
carzola:
when i was a student my ex broke up with me and married a rich guy, working class guy to her.. i saw that act as a motivation to work hard.. today am a graduate and a richer than my ex's husband, am just 25 years old with much more prospects and future than he. when i see girl say things like this i dont condemn them, i only step up my game, make more money so i too can be ontop of the food chain..
guy you are on point jor. That's it step up ur Game. Pls @insidous sorry abeg no finish me with insult.. I surrender
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
sinizia:
Broke azz hoes digging gold without shame since 21AD.

Why can't she work hard and earn a living like men does? Must men be the ONLY rich gender? Must all her suitors or toasters be rich? What a lazy pathetic lowlife. What happened to being useful to yourself and getting a decent job? Wake up, men don't respect ladies that have nothing else to offer except their pússy. Broke azz no esteem-having bytch!!

See how she's disgracing good ladies, tarnishing the names of ladies worldwide. Oponu oshi!!
Chai, take it easy
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Swagk101(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Infohelp:

When your dad married ur mum wasn't he broke?
Abeg help me ask d biatch cool.Any lady who loves a man because of money can be fvcked by any nigga with money tongue
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Obodo999(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
netizenbuzz:
Shey eri awon mumu to n soro? If your daughter is about to get married, please make sure she gets married to a broke ass lol. Ladies please don't mind these idiots on NL. Na poor man get ego pass grin

You are the "mumu" that don't understand these discussions on this thread.
If a broke girl has the right not to date a broke man, then every man also has the righs not to date a broke azz girl .

You get it now?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why this back and forth argument with these dolts that doesn't even understand what a real job is all about.

You simply leave them alone to wallow in their ignorance until reality hits them in the face.

LOL. I will try that grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Goldenheart:
probably in her 20s.....by the time she is approaching 40

Man na Man
@bolded LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.