Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (59434 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

...DID U GO TO SKOOOL?...u village girls are so agresive...and from yor grammmmar.i bet u nevar been to London.. U clarly nota wifey material. Goat!! (no oofeinse) angry

Lol!!! Mr Cork, how is west London? Better no go carry this ya agbaya behaviour go find trouble o! Dem go 'chook chook' you knife for belle and label you 'Nigerian born thug' grin angry tongue
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Beamborla(f): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Felitsa187(f): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Slimmos:
is she her self not broke.Bastard Gold digger
D tin pain u sha. I'm priti sure ur ex ditched u cuz u broke. Take it easy on d babe. Is it wrong for a girl to voice out her opinion without being bashed? Real smh for the dudes out here. Put urself in the shoes of girls and tell me how u will feel if broke guys keep toasting u. cry
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Sike(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ladies and their mentality
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by sidneyj(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
carzola:
everybody is entitled to an opinion, i dont know why its paining broke guys.
Am 99% sure that 90% of guys that comment on this post are richer than your dad.. Poverty at work.. pls see a doctor
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

cheesy grin
So, no hope for broke guys abi?

well, broke guys go dey lie dey go nau and na dem sabi sleep on top tete make dem for finish am. grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by jerome4u(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Begonia:
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
I can't really remember it but I think it can be applied here.
Saying broke guys shouldn't toast you on social media is pointless.
The way you present yourself in the real world (offline) would determine that.
Most times, you're what you attract.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.
Babe, u just nailed it.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by bashydemy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
She come even ugly self
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by nortcentrallord(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
tchidi:
Bash da Bash!!! grin

But na true. No one has a monopoly on setting standards, so make everybody set him own kwa. undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by nortcentrallord(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
tchidi:
Bash da Bash!!! grin

But na true. No one has a monopoly on setting standards, so make everybody set him own kwa. undecided undecided

grin grin grin this thing pain u gannn.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by exlink10(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmmm she should set her standard. stop criticizing her ooo please guys.

just allow her. she still dey young. wen time reach, na only she go waka come, come ask God: man. na man lol
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by carzola(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
sidneyj:

Am 99% sure that 90% of guys that comment on this post are richer than your dad.. Poverty at work.. pls see a doctor
The truth is bitter my guy... a girl does not want a broke guy, why is it paining you? do you know what she has passed tru in life? do u know how hard she has worked to get to where she is? my guy take a chill pill.. am not here to brag like a kid.. this your post does not reduce my account balance to zero, it does not strip my dad of all his achievements and financial standings... we are here on a blind social platform, thats why kids like u chat out of ignorance. your forgiven.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by MrsChima(f): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bitter Broke Niggas. grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by kamikaze013(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
robinicule:
with her bald head...see head like 60 watt bulb
......i wan laff die for here....since she's selling,we Av to be sure dat wat we re buying is legit........see her head lik side mirror
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Am allergic to gold-digging lazy girls who can't reason intelligently...the only stuff they got to show is their body and nothing more. If a girl mocks u by pointing out rich dudes to u, nor shame my guy! Just point out rich babes in the society to her and ask her: 'Are they not ur mates?' There are many successful young women in different professions! Broke girls don't try to copy their successful lifestyle, they are only interested in pointing out 'broke guys'! Orue!!!
...Waffi dude, I bet cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by InvertedHammer: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
/
That moment when so-called independent women remain mute because a fellow girl don pour sand sand for their feminism movement.

This should go with the #beingfemaleinNigeria thread.
\
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Rapmoney(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...Waffi dude, I bet cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool
You know how we roll wink

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Beamborla(f): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
So, no hope for broke guys abi?

well, broke guys go dey lie dey go nau and na dem sabi sleep on top tete make dem for finish am. grin grin grin grin
They should either get rich or die trying... cheesy grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Am allergic to gold-digging lazy girls who can't reason intelligently...the only stuff they got to show is their body and nothing more. If a girl mocks u by pointing out rich dudes to u, nor shame my guy! Just point out rich babes in the society to her and ask her: 'Are they not ur mates?' There are many successful young women in different professions! Broke girls don't try to copy their successful lifestyle, they are only interested in pointing out 'broke guys'! Orue!!!

Best comment in the month of June. I will show it to that foolish gold digger of a lady next door to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

They should either get rich or die trying... cheesy grin
Smh grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
That moment when so-called independent women remain mute because a fellow girl don pour sand sand for their feminism movement.

This should go with the #beingfemaleinNigeria thread.
\

She is not an independent woman and independent women hustle for their own money. All females don't support feminism just like all men don't support misogny.

Get it right.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by apolonius(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
I guess an advert warning broke guys to keep off her is part of beingafemaleinNigeria!

They want the best; yet rarely have any substance to offer. Then they get what they are worth, and it becomes a chorus line. BeingafemaleinNigeria!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Infohelp:

Sharrap! It is girls like you that become housewifes. So you will fully depend on ur husband abi? You can't work for your own money. Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop no go be my portion.

Ode, if only you knew me....
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Slimmos(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Felitsa187:

D tin pain u sha. I'm priti sure ur ex ditched u cuz u broke. Take it easy on d babe. Is it wrong for a girl to voice out her opinion without being bashed? Real smh for the dudes out here. Put urself in the shoes of girls and tell me how u will feel if broke guys keep toasting u. cry
Bitch would u pls keep shut. See, let me tell u something, ryt now i know i am not broke and not too rich cuz i am still a student but mehn wen i eventually arrives, i will follow my bro approach taking bitches lyk u. Let me tell u what he does, he a fucking big boy working in da aviation sector, d money is there but i used to pity d way he treats his girls ( which he usually call bitches) he use to treat them anyhow and they will never want to leave him even after he beat hell out of them cuz they know he is rich and in their mind, they want to get married to him which is not fucking possible cuz he is already engaged to a babe in d state. For ur info, i hav no girl now cuz i dont hav their time but wen i hav girls time, i will never date a broke ass or a gold digger cuz wat they are after is just d money. I myt consider fuc*king them just for the fun of it but i will never date or even consider marrying them.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by chaxking(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice post sugar
Begonia:
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
I can't really remember it but I think it can be applied here.
Saying broke guys shouldn't toast you on social media is pointless.
The way you present yourself in the real world (offline) would determine that.
Most times, you're what you attract.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by falconxxx(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by chaxking(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
People like you are always the ones that get beaten by their husbands grin
netizenbuzz:

Abeg mechonu! It is now you know the society is changing abi? If they tell you to help your wife at home now, you will say it is not a man's job. Good, it is not a woman's job to work too. So don't tell her to look at her mates anywhere. Broke ass niggas are the only ones who talk like you tongue
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by InvertedHammer: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

She is not an independent woman and independent women hustle for their own money. All females don't support feminism just like all men don't support misogny.

Get it right.
/

No man or woman is independent in the real sense of it.

Success and independence are being mistakenly applied.
\
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Mosh1: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na type of them they end up being used for rituals by I must make money by force Guyz she is scouting for....I pity her life,to get this kind mindset I know her Papa go be poor man.She should start by asking her Papa at home why is he poor.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
chaxking:
People like you are always the ones that get beaten by their husbands grin

It is your daughter that would be beaten by her husband. People actually die from this and you think it's funny?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by MrsChima(f): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/

No man or woman is independent in the real sense of it.

Success and independence are being mistakenly applied.
\

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by veekid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
robinicule:
with her bald head...see head like 60 watt bulb

Ah swear guy u no well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.