Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (59433 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Rapmoney(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Best comment in the month of June. I will show it to that foolish gold digger of a lady next door to me.
Thanks bro! cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Go fantaa, go fantaa, go baby nothing do you jare. The heart wants what it wants cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Mcmee(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
But finally a guy has to have enough to take care of his girl... Otherwise, why even chase a girl?
where is it written that every girl's b.f takes the place of her dad?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by tunapius(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Swagt101:
grin LWKMD... Na eternal abyss be their punany, a whole being sef go lost inside am... Btw, am rich and e better make I go villa go find tear rubber,than waste my hard earned doe on lazy gold-diggers that are so ubiquitous... Bottomline is: NL babes una vijayjay go suffer tire if una dey folo folo... cool Peace
oooops, village bae don open eyes tooo bro

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by stinggy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
andromida:
Go fantaa, go fantaa, go baby nothing do you jare. The heart wants what it wants cheesy cheesy
You support her clueless post or you're being sarcs?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by slapandfall(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
Rubbish Girl

Please I cheated on my girl and she says the number of likes i get on this post is the number of koboko she will rain on me
Please I only need 1 like please cry

Jexxx!!! Warisdis... Are dis ppl likin ur coment normal or u jazz dem ni!..
Hmmmmmmmm... Many are realy mad sha.. Few r roamin..
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
stinggy:

You support her clueless post or you're being sarcs?

Clueless? far from it the chic knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Beamborla(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by samdolad(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
ArQueBusieR:
Will a rich guy now value her after reading this?
Abi o
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
repogirl:
just becaise I look young doesnt mean I am, its Gods goodness upon my life, I guess.

my husband is igbo.

Lastly people are allowed to make their choices whether right or wrong because they will be the ones to live with it. It shouldnt affect you or any other person unless you probably feel guilty as charged.
Ok. You are now igbo since you married an igbo man. I didn't know you were my igbo sister *winks*
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by InvertedHammer: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You are entitled to your opinion.
/
That's why it was succinctly expressed by ME.
\
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Superman11(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
tchidi:
Bash da Bash!!! grin

But na true. No one has a monopoly on setting standards, so make everybody set him own kwa. undecided undecided

whats your own ??
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by zynzyn(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Her honesty appreciated!

Smart guys have one less place to look! cool

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
My guy, how far na? Mavo?

Mavo!!! grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Joy1706(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why are guys crying on this post? No one is stopping you from setting your own standards.

Besides the fact that she wants a guy who is not broke does not make her a gold digger. She might be loaded or her parents might be loaded 4 all you know.
Why should she then go for a guy who is below her?
Some people are not built to do suffer head with any man? (Not as if you guys are even loyal sef) But mot to worry, there will always be girls to manage your broke asses #justsaying
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Fkhalifa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joy1706:
Why are guys crying on this post? No one is stopping you from setting your own standards.

Besides the fact that she wants a guy who is not broke does not make her a gold digger. She might be loaded or her parents might be loaded 4 all you know.
Why should she then go for a guy who is below her?
Some people are not built to do suffer head with any man? (Not as if you guys are even loyal sef) But mot to worry, there will always be girls to manage your broke asses #justsaying
No human wants to be broke nor desire a poor patner but when you make it as the major reason for going with a guy then thats not love again,her heart and body has been priced and bought, what now happens if the guy goes broke later in future? she dumps him or cheat? life is about pain and pleasure and not bed of roses.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Te2veepoet(f): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's such a shame
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Gordonz07(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
This bald headed lady is just trying to advertise her self.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
carzola:
when i was a student my ex broke up with me and married a rich guy, working class guy to her.. i saw that act as a motivation to work hard.. today am a graduate and a richer than my ex's husband, am just 25 years old with much more prospects and future than he. when i see girl say things like this i dont condemn them, i only step up my game, make more money so i too can be ontop of the food chain..
yaff start abi undecided
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
mzpetite:
yaff start abi undecided
itz me carzola my other account was banned cause... lol my beef with MOD'S no be today e start...
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
deadZONE:
itz me carzola my other account was banned cause... lol my beef with MOD'S no be today e start...
if truely ya d one. he reach make dem ban you sef undecided leme call there attention to ban dis one join sef
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by UnimkeAk(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
ChikezieU:
But truth be told, a broke guy toasting a lady is nuisance

It's better to toast them wen u broke.
That's hw u know the real ones.

I think the ryt thing should be a broke dude got no business being a player.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by chaxking(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
netizenbuzz:

It is your daughter that would be beaten by her husband. People actually die from this and you think it's funny?
I will not train my daughter to have ur ugly mentality so she can't be beaten by her husband. U get
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Germanboi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
lol
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by callonme(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
She got what she deserves

God bless Nigeria.....well,

I'm still setting up my Award-winning blog.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2015
chaxking:
I will not train my daughter to have ur ugly mentality so she can't be beaten by her husband. U get

Yimu
as if u would be the one to train her
when we all knw mothers do the training
or is it after she sees u beating her mother seeing that that's the first thing that came to ur mind. I wouldn't be surprised. See idiots that think it is a wife's responsibility to make sure hubby doesn't beat her. They would be the first to ask what did you do instead of calling out their fellow men. So from ur reasoning it is home training that determines whether you beat your wife or not. Monster!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by leGeExus(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Begonia:
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
I can't really remember it but I think it can be applied here.
Saying broke guys shouldn't toast you on social media is pointless.
The way you present yourself in the real world (offline) would determine that.
Most times, you're what you attract.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.
Thats just it...Where you con put head b4 ;Du don resurrect
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by deadZONE: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2015
mzpetite:
if truely ya d one. he reach make dem ban you sef undecided leme call there attention to ban dis one join sef
lol you cant..... goodmorning
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by chaxking(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Loool feisty huh, u re really getting it twisted I will be the one to train my daughter get it! Nd I can't be a wife beater but can't settle for ur type #depending on ur bf or hubby for everything u need
netizenbuzz:

Yimu
as if u would be the one to train her
when we all knw mothers do the training
or is it after she sees u beating her mother seeing that that's the first thing that came to ur mind. I wouldn't be surprised. See idiots that think it is a wife's responsibility to make sure hubby doesn't beat her. They would be the first to ask what did you do instead of calling out their fellow men. So from ur reasoning it is home training that determines whether you beat your wife or not. Monster!
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mzpetite(f): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
deadZONE:
lol you cant..... goodmorning
mawni. I can't do what
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Felitsa187(f): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Slimmos:
Bitch would u pls keep shut. See, let me tell u something, ryt now i know i am not broke and not too rich cuz i am still a student but mehn wen i eventually arrives, i will follow my bro approach taking bitches lyk u. Let me tell u what he does, he a fucking big boy working in da aviation sector, d money is there but i used to pity d way he treats his girls ( which he usually call bitches) he use to treat them anyhow and they will never want to leave him even after he beat hell out of them cuz they know he is rich and in their mind, they want to get married to him which is not fucking possible cuz he is already engaged to a babe in d state. For ur info, i hav no girl now cuz i dont hav their time but wen i hav girls time, i will never date a broke ass or a gold digger cuz wat they are after is just d money. I myt consider fuc*king them just for the fun of it but i will never date or even consider marrying them.
*yawn* story for the gods. So y the Genesis? Wats my fvcking buznes with ur brother in the aviation sector? How that one take concern me? This senseless story was totally unnecessary. U dint need to try so hard to prove shiii! Idgaf abt u or ur broda or wateva the fvck u people do. Was just voicing my thots about ur annoyance with the fact that the babe sed her mind. So save ur super story for someone who myt b interested. Bye! grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Slimmos(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Felitsa187:

*yawn* story for the gods. So y the Genesis? Wats my fvcking buznes with ur brother in the aviation sector? How that one take concern me? This senseless story was totally unnecessary. U dint need to try so hard to prove shiii! Idgaf abt u or ur broda or wateva the fvck u people do. Was just voicing my thots about ur annoyance with the fact that the babe sed her mind. So save ur super story for someone who myt b interested. Bye! grin
Broke ass bitche*s thinks they hav an opinion. Bitch wen next i see u in real lyf, i would fuc*k hell out of u and give u d fuc*king money u need. So pm me and let us do biz cuz i know u need money and i am going to treat u d way christian grey treat Anastasia in 50 shades of grey. i love suffering bitches and broke ass lyk u. Dont forget to pm me and let us do biz cuz i would pay u well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 2 All Episodes / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.