Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos (34611 Views)

Lover Murders His Live-In Lover & Son In Lagos For Dating A Rival Cultist / Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Segadem(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
cold love
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
damn! karma is a biatch
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by adebrightayo(f): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Haa! Sorry R.I.P.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Eyah
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by freshvine(f): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Free ticket to HELL
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Gelengelen: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Uchwilliam(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Women havin birdbrain since creation
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Gelengelen: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
freecocoa :
REPENT
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Marotzke(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
spinna:
Sometimes women get depressed after childbirth.Coupled with the situation, i suspect suicide by poison from the foam in her mouth
Yea, it is called post natal depression. That's why women who recently delivered are put on a close watch and every assurances of love and acceptance given to them. Sometimes the depression results in the woman killing her children.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Rip to the dead!
Ladies lets learn to close our legs small bikonu,the result of the deed always comes back to us .
What about the dude with his wanton di....ck and other nonsense he must / may have promised the deceased?
You are a woman and you are here blaming the women solely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
nemesis is real,beleive it or not, it's just time to strike back, it dosent spare when it hits, the woman died a shameful death, corpse rejected by both family and husband.,a wife with 3 kids then went to get pregnant for another man, left her husband and followed the man to an apartment where she gave birth to twins..unfortunately nemesis caught up with her she died at the height of her own iniquities and excesses,so now who do you want bury him,her husband?her new husband? her family? women are really cursed...
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by damiloladuke: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Nemesis

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by ikaboy: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Oduduwa with their "piom piom" sha
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
elantraceey:
That's what happens when you choose to live an irresponsible life even after marriage undecided

Rip to the dead.
now i see that u women are really cursed by God himself as the bible said,due to ur life of inumerable iniquites and other bad vices.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Max24: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
elantraceey:
That's what happens when you choose to live an irresponsible life even after marriage undecided

Rip to the dead.
why judge her? do u know what she faced from d former husband?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by koife(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Some people will blame Gej grin tongue embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Women havin birdbrain since creation
brother birdbrain big self, insect brain,these species are cursed to dammnation..
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
What a wicked world. A married woman and a married man committed adultery to the extent that the woman got pregnant and gave birth to twins and died. The adulterous man should be questioned seriously, he could be the one that poison the dead woman. RIP woman and may God protect the young twins.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by help3852: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Even those abusing the dead, maybe be doing something worse.

Just pray you don't get exposed too.

Btw, recent statistics shows that the rate at which married ladies are indulging in extra martial affairs is on the rise. Some analysts argue it's now 50:50 as compared with cheating married men.
The striking part of the research is that they also keep lesbians as girl friends.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by jericco1(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
hmm
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Adultery has been yoruba women's birth rite since 1800BC.
bE REASONABLE FRIEND,ITS EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by segbuwa: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2015
sorry case
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Horlufemi(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Adultery has been yoruba women's birth rite since 1800BC.

Wow, you are so smart.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by SANCTO: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Whatever is done in secret will one day come out in the open. it's like Married people nowadays are not contented with their spouses, always randy. Oh God help me to serve u in truth without pretense,deliver us from the sin of adultery and fornication, which have eaten deep into the society.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Pangea: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
What a crazy woman!
Chai
Women
Una dey try Sha!
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by johnwell(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Proverbs 14:12
There is a way that seems right to a person, but eventually it ends in death (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by jantavanta(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
No be new thing na.
Very common in lagos to see married folks fuccking each other like say them never marry.To them it's easy, NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER! grin grin.
Married folks prefer to sleep with other married folks these days.

Very true, but not only in Lagos. It is a secret epidemic.

Marriage is now being used as the cover up.

Though Oyinbo do their own with consent and call it Swinging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by johnwell(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
johnwell:
Proverbs 14:12
There is a way that seems right to a person, but eventually it ends in death (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2015
*pulls hair out of annoyance,disgust* people go just dey born anyhow like fowl,wallahi as soon as i born my 3kids i dey go do visectomy
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by possibilita(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2015
That sister should have taken the twin to and make sure they have nothing to do with their dad
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by johnwell(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2015
youmour:
*pulls hair out of annoyance,disgust* people go just dey born anyhow like fowl,wallahi as soon as i born my 3kids i dey go do visectomy

but you are male nawn grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2015
I don't get it tho,She's married with children, took in for another married man, he took her from her home to another place to hide her pregnancy! Wot of her husband? People are just complicating their life and dying use less deaths! Tufiakwa! No pity at all!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) / Police Arrests Kidnappers Of Greenfield Students, Recover Weapons, Ammunition / Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.