Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) (3505 Views)

Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by AbuadStudent(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
What is this country turning into! Cant a citizen buy fuel without fear of scarcity!!!!
Yes o! Just like the prediction! Fuel scarcity has return! Filling stations in Ibadan and lagos are closing down due to lack of fuel! Its getting really serious! GOT this info from www.Naijafire.com

Nairalanders!

***is there fuel scarcity in your area

***has it started disturbing you,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Vision4God: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hehehe..... op ds is not true.
Smh for ds whole tin caled fuel scarcity

God is watching
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by sammy329(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hope it ain't true
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by NoMoreTrolling: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Got a full tank today, if I see tomorrow, I'm filling kegs angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Emekamex(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
CHANGE. Still waiting for Buhari to deliver on campaign promises.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2015
I blame Gej for this.

Oh hmmm, I forgot he isn't there no more to receive the blames. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by AbuadStudent(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Hope it ain't true

It is true, Ask any lagosian along the lekki-Epe side
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by AbuadStudent(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Vision4God:
Hehehe..... op ds is not true.
Smh for ds whole tin caled fuel scarcity

God is watching

It is true, go and check filling stations in Lagos and other areas in Ibadan
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by amokeme(f): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Same thing over here in kano too.. But I still get to buy for 87 niara ever since the scarcity thingy started cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Firefire(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
dis government sef.................. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2015
AbuadStudent:

It is true, Ask any lagosian along the lekki-Epe side
I pray it is curtain before it gets out of hand
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by ekefre4(m): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=IdiAmin1 post=35343295]I blame Gej for this.

Oh hmmm, I forgot he isn't there no more to receive the blames. undecided[/quoteUI was about 2 say something then I saw your name....

I rest my case undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2015
this can't be true, I thought since Jonathan and PDP are no more there, everything this duara dullard man from west Germany and apc people are doing will be perfect. i thought they knew it all and they will solve all problem in this country base on the way they have been attacking the previous federal government. make I see waitin them wan talk this time and who them go blame this time. useless set of people. if I enter motor to ojuelegba tomorrow with the price that is higher than the normal price all because of fuel scarcity eh, thunder go kill some people I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by HzRF(m): 2:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Make I no jump to conclusion yet
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by mistabiola: 3:25am On Jul 01, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
this can't be true, I thought since Jonathan and PDP are no more there, everything this duara dullard man from west Germany and apc people are doing will be perfect. i thought they knew it all and they will solve all problem in this country base on the way they have been attacking the previous federal government. make I see waitin them wan talk this time and who them go blame this time. useless set of people. if I enter motor to ojuelegba tomorrow with the price that is higher than the normal price all because of fuel scarcity eh, thunder go kill some people I swear.

Spewing words like an illiterate ,Don't forget Nigeria is a country and not a society whereby you can see everywhere within a week. And let me ask you this; Have you ever held a leadership position in your life

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by M4gunners: 3:41am On Jul 01, 2015
No i don't think this is true. Babaonechance promise to stabilise the price of oil, so this can't happened in his watch.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by djmummy: 3:45am On Jul 01, 2015
I can't go thru this scarcity nonsense again o. They better sort it out
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Sibrah: 3:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Isn't this same crude product the same as the ones with excess in international market. Economic market forces dictates that these product should be readily available in a country where people are ready to pay what other countries pay. I can't help the feeling of Nigeria being one big entrapment, like a large prison society, where so many basics amenities of life are inaccessible. I feel trapped.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by RHP(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Which way Nigeria? Which way to go?....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Symphony007: 5:04am On Jul 01, 2015
This is scary o! I have exams next week o! And I don't stay on campus...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Atlantian: 5:11am On Jul 01, 2015
There is no Jonathan to blame. The Buhari campaign dogs are all quiet and suffering in silence....lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2015
With the meeting held two days ago, the marketers have decided to cooperate. Soonest, there should be enough. But in the meantime, check if your bank is among the world best banks, recognize to follow international best practices. Read here >>>http://www.naijablower.com/access-gtb-zenith-others-make-top-global-banks/
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by augster(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Symphony007:
Pack ya bags and goan squat. I repeat goan squat!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:58am On Jul 01, 2015
No! Not again! embarassed
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Symphony007:
Just pack your things to one corner of the school

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by funnyme(f): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2015
What is fuel scarcity? We in the north haven't heard of the term *fuel scarcity* before.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by SealLumidee: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
are u seriouss..nawa oo
Re: Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Olusola10:
With the meeting held two days ago, the marketers have decided to cooperate. Soonest, there should be enough. But in the meantime, check if your bank is among the world best banks, recognize to follow international best practices. Read here >>>http://www.naijablower.com/access-gtb-zenith-others-make-top-global-banks/

All my two banks are in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Countries That Ceased To Exist In The 20th Century / Billionaire's Son, Michael Uzor Kalu Develops World's Money Spilling Game / Maulud: Pray For Successful, Peaceful Elections In 2019 – Gov Ahmed, Lalong Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.