Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi (15499 Views)

Musi: Jumabee – I Miss Good Music Ft. Banky W, Sound Sultan, Niyola & Chigurl / VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Timaya And Iceprince Newly Released Song Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Bonapart(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
korel9:
I guess it's time too release my latest single titled "Naija in Slowpoke Change" ft Dullarpo from Daura grin
grin cheesy grin
I will be a back up for you ooo cry cry cry
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Hiploko(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Representing Jos town... Please use this chance to bring on board, the loads of music talents in Jos. Sell Jos!!!
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by ipreach: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
I have taken note
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Bryan812(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
congrats to them.. who else dey chocolate city sef?
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Orikinla(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations guys.
Welcome to the club.
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by amanze15(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
So is brymo coming back to the fold?!
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by khalhokage(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Is Ice Prince still signing contracts with Shàdé, Ekene and Femi?
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Everything we dey face today go turn story... We will all be rich.... Congrat bro!!!
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Bibidear(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Chocolate city,thought they had packed up
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Leyqute(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
AirstarKane:
Mi my boo since d days of anoti,Ice prince my friend since d days of oleku grin am feeling the boys kiss

Are you YOU?
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by AirstarKane(f): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

Are you YOU?

You? What do you mean? Your name sounds familiar
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by deadZONE: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2015
where are there popping bottles thats what maters.
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by hollarwaley: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
runzlord:
congrats to the father of nigerian hip hop industry, MI

u must be dreaming
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by jrerico1(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
This year is clear, go on chairman.
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Leyqute(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2015
AirstarKane:

You? What do you mean? Your name sounds familiar

My name is Doyin. Doyin Gbenga
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by damiloladuke: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2015
congrats Bro.

HOW I PRANKED THE GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by azimibraun: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2015
first thing.... Get Brymo and Jesse Jagz back.
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by dasphinx1(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Awesomeking:
Now he is here.he better bring back

brymo,hire loosekaynon on choc city and release him off his loopy contract,put jesse jags in their videos cuz it seems people dont know he is back..

fire this benchwarmers-nosa,dice ailes

Loosekaynon is officially on choc city. the recently released T.I.C.B.N album was a pointer to that fact....All Loopy music artists are officially Choc Boi's now.....
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by AirstarKane(f): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

My name is Doyin. Doyin Gbenga

Ok I don't thought you were some1 I knew. 10ks.
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by rabbuy(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2015
I got one word and one word only #mutuminna
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by beyoncausme: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
nice one....
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Larminess:
shocked Jesse Abaga nko atleast U guys started together wayyy back from jos even before una met audu, n don't 4get d monster produced olenu under 30minutes

30 mins ??
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2015
bro woh u sayin... nosa is damn talentd beta go get hiz album open doors nd testify... nd dice ailes is ghud listen 2 telephne nd u will c
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by EmekaBlue(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2015
cool
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by princejayboss: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2015
runzlord:
congrats to the father of nigerian hip hop industry, MI

You started listening three years ago... If MI na father ... Rugged man go be what?
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Chanchit: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Wetin Audu Maikori go come be now? Super chairman?
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Lilknight(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hmm... Don't worry, I and Airforce1 will soon get there. Working on our album!!
mumu!!! U no see beta pesn famz na airforce1 wey no sabi hin bearing u dey famz. Yeye pple.
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Neduzze5(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Lilknight:
mumu!!! U no see beta pesn famz na airforce1 wey no sabi hin bearing u dey famz. Yeye pple.

Asshhole! You dey craze? If ah give you better back hand slap, you go get colour blindness for one month. You wey get voice like frog!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by solid3(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
J Town things.

My guys repping us to da fullest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better / Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos / The Song: The Song - Olorun Mimo/2ce Olorun Mimo Olorun Baba, Olorun Baba Olorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.