Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Which Genotype Will I Marry - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Genotype Will I Marry (843 Views)

Why You Should Know Your Genotype Before Considering Getting Married / Your Genotype And Bloodgroup Is Your Life: Know Them Now! / Things You Must Know About The As Ac Sc Ss And Cc Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Genotype Will I Marry by vital: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am a young man with a genotype to be AS and blood group of B positive.what is the actual class of genotype and blood group I need in my missing rib
Re: Which Genotype Will I Marry by Precious91(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dr Idowu and Dr Aify,please where are youCome and give your thoughts
Re: Which Genotype Will I Marry by ryom(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Genotype AA. Any blood group.
Re: Which Genotype Will I Marry by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2015
AA will do
Re: Which Genotype Will I Marry by laserjet: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2015
vital:
Am a young man with a genotype to be AS and blood group of B positive.what is the actual class of genotype and blood group I need in my missing rib

U no go school? What a question!!
Re: Which Genotype Will I Marry by omicron(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2015
vital:
You HAVE TO marry a lady with genotype AA to eliminate the possibility of giving birth to a sickler.
Re: Which Genotype Will I Marry by vital: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Marrying a lady with genotype AA,what about her blood group?does it has a part to play?

(1) (Reply)

Keys On How To Cure Back Ache, Keep The Massage Therapist Away, Lagos,abuja,phc / - / Kanger Subox Mini Or Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.