Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Hot New STORY On Prostitution Coming Here! (surprise Inside!!!) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hot New STORY On Prostitution Coming Here! (surprise Inside!!!) (757 Views)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / "Men Should Marry More Than One Wife!" - Kenyan MP's Solution to Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot New STORY On Prostitution Coming Here! (surprise Inside!!!) by nollywoodbabe: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
http://nollywoodbabes.com/?p=1816
We have been waiting for this for some time, and now we are very excited and pleased to announce to all our Readers and visitors that a brand new Series titled DAIRY OF AN AFRICAN PROSTITUTE IN EUROPE is coming here. You will be totally hooked cos this story will totally blow you away like nothing you have ever read before, but you must be at least 18years to read this because it is for Matured Audience, so make sure you visit this regularly for updates. There will also be Surprise GIFTS for our Readers in Africa so Bookmark the Page. Story, Coming very soon

THE STORY WILL BE POSTED HERE ON NAIRALAND Here is a little something to kick start the GIFT for our fans

FREE RECHARGE CARDS: (Please Comment and Acknowledge when you upload any of the Cards, cos last time people started Insulting thinking it was Fake because nobody acknowledged that it was real after uploading the Free Cards. I will give out more Cards when you Comment and acknowledge that you uploaded the Cards and they are real

1. MTN = 1896-9888-3891
2. ETISALAT = 1838383960691435
3. AIRTEL = 5326648036901721

If you would like to be on our Mailing List, please send a little mail to nollywoodbabes@yahoo.com People on our mailing List Recieve free GIFTS from us and it keeps getting better, so why don't you send us a mail and join us http://nollywoodbabes.com/?p=1816

Re: Hot New STORY On Prostitution Coming Here! (surprise Inside!!!) by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:06am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=nollywoodbabe post=35344011][/quote] Thanks...... I got the airtel card
Re: Hot New STORY On Prostitution Coming Here! (surprise Inside!!!) by nollywoodbabe: 3:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Thanks...... I got the airtel card

Great that you acknowledge this, if you were the one that also sent to our mailing List, just want you to know that your mail is received. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? / Gifts For Mothers Day / Тнιѕ 7yr Old Gιrl Wιтнoυт Нandѕ Won Hand Wrιтιng Coмpeтιтιon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.