Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day (1082 Views)

How I Cook My Nigerian Ewa Agoyin / How I Make My Nigerian Egusi Soup / Meeting My Nigerian (ibo)inlaws This December I'm From SOUTH AFRICA Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by emilylee: 1:08am On Jul 01, 2015
I am a chinese girl who was married to a nigerian guy in Edo.

In their tradition, it is required for women to kneel down to serve food to their husband and parents in law. As a yoruba man and defender of traditional culture, my husband also requires me to do so, which i am not used. However, I love my husband very much and would like to meet his requirements.

I dress in pink skirt, pink high heeled slippers and black pantyhose. Every day I am required to wash his feet and that of his parents'. I serve as a maid. We live in the countryside.
I should prostrate to him to show I am submissive otherwise I should be ordered to keep on kneeling there.

THey other yoruba women feel rather accustomed to it but i am a foreigner so when I join them I feel rather shy and could not get along with it very well. However, they encourage me to forget the cultural gap and merge myself into the local culture, since you are married a nigeiran man, you should get accustomed to things here.

When I kneel down I more and more respect my husband and think I can make him think he is very important person. He is satisfied with conquering an asian girl. When I make mistakes I will intentionally kneel down to beg for forgiveness.
Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Sooooooooo....... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by AlPeter: 3:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Lies
Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by tpiander: 3:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by 1shortblackboy: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2015
story story
Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by Begonia(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
So funny grin grin
Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by Funjosh(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2015
emilylee:
I am a chinese girl who was married to a nigerian guy in Edo. In there the tradition required women to kneel down to serve food to their husband and parents in law. As a yoruba man and defender of traditional culture, my husband also requires me to do so, which i am not used. However, I love my husband very much and would like to meet his requirements. I dress in pink skirt, pink high heeled slippers and black pantyhose. Every day I am required to wash his feet and that of his parents'. I serve as a maid. We live in the countryside.
I should prostrate to him to show I am submissive otherwise I should be ordered to keep on kneeling there. THey other yoruba women feel rather accustomed to it but i am a foreigner so when I join them I feel rather shy and could not get along with it very well. However, they encourage me to forget the cultural gap and merge myself into the local culture, since you are married a nigeiran man, you should get accustomed to things here.
When I kneel down I more and more respect my husband and think I can make him think he is very important person. He is satisfied with conquering an asian girl. When I make mistakes I will intentionally kneel down to beg for forgiveness.

Pictures of You doing it lipsrsealed
Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by PhysicsQED(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Sounds like a scene from a movie.
Re: I Kneel Down To My Nigerian Husband Every Day by dechandel(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Poorly scripted!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Of The Ooni Of Ife Arrives In Ife To Be With Her Husband / A Timeline And History Of Blogging In Nigeria (Nigerian Blogging) / Revelation: The Interpretations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.