Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa (1039 Views)

Advice Needed On Best University To Study Mechanical Engineering / Canadian/uk Student Visa / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa by bumpyjohn(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2006
pls guys,does anyone knows the best way to beat the consular guys at the uk embassy for student visa,i had been denied student visa once this september and i am thinking of reapplying again since my school has allow me to defer my addmission till january,how do i package mysponsorship stuff??
Re: Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa by arinade: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2006
Hi ,the best thing fo you to do is to appeal and state it that you want to resume as early as january.gudluck
Re: Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa by alinco2(f): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2006
i advise u to have a backup plan.
so dat u re not so destabilised by their decision.
u can even try most of the skuls in sweden, they r tuition free!
there is really no short cut, u will be suprised they might give
the next person and deny u or vice versa.
all d best sha
Re: Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa by okwanuzo3(f): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2006
don't bother appealing because i could take months to years. I'd advise u wait for next September so u don't appear desperate.
A) pay your fees in full if possible
B) make some deposit towards accommodation, could be £200/ £300
C) have a good bank statement, if it's an individual's bank statement have at least 8 million naira, if its a company at least 10 mill. statement should be for the last six months. The British are more interested in the account history rather than the current balance (they like to see a steady income)
D) your sponsor's bank has to provide a letter that he is the sole or main signatory to the account.
E) recent income tax clearance certificate
F)  never state that your sponsor has too many dependants
G) for a company or business- articles of association, any receipts or invoices that'll demonstrate the company's still functioning
H) when u fill the student supplement questionnaire, you know areas where u're asked why you want to study the course and what you plan to do after studies-- make sure your answers point to the fact that you plan to return after your studies (i hope you do want to return eventually  smiley )
I) GET BORN AGAIN AND ASK GOD IN JESUS NAME AND YOU'LL RECEIVE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY BORN AGAIN JUST ASK, SOW A SEED OFFERING AND WAIT FOR YOUR VISA. it's been tried and it worked
Re: Advice Needed On Uk Student Visa by PARISON(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2006
my guy i know it is not easy to get uk visa now.But i can help you this way by meeting with your state SSG-SECRETARY TO YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT TO GIVE YOU A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION TO THE UK EMBASSY THAT THE STATE IS AWARE YOU GOT ADMISSION ABROAD AND DUELLY SIGNED BY HIM OR THE GOV.Take along with your visa application form to the External Affairs in lagos to help you to sumit it.Hope to grease their hand ok.
---parison

(1) (Reply)

Information On Ccna / Aptitude Test? / Shell Sitp Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.