Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash (718 Views)

Nostradamus Predicted The Rise Of ''The False Trumpet'' / The Simpsons Predicted Hilary As President & TRUMP Presidential Run 15 Yrs / Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by kingthreat(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2015
I think we should give it up to the guy Lawanson44

He predicted an Indonesian Plane will crash exactly 2 months ago

https://www.nairaland.com/2275095/indonesia-set-execute-drug-convicts/1#33061718

He says it is as a result of the Indonesian government's unjust killing of Nigerians by firing squad for Drug Trafficking.

When he said so, I myself countered him, while another guy laughed. Only for his prophecy to come to realization 2 months later.

Could this be a warning to Indonesia?

CC: Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by chekasforchekas: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Prophet of doom
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by eipreel(f): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Hehehe...nairalanders be finding their prophetic callings grin beht we no want prophets of doom abeg undecided
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by kelvin1191(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Land for sale!
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by Greycious(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2015
na bad tinz u sabi predict. Smh undecided

anyways happy Nu month cheesy
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by ibkgab001: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2015
They should expect more crashes

Because they have killed for nothing ... The whole of Indonesia will never know peace till this years runs out just because of the greatest heart wound they caused many nation... Even when the bible says "let he who without sin cast the first stone"

I see no reason while you will condemed Someone and put them in prison for exactly 10 years and at the end of the day you finally kill them
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by Glowstone(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2015
make e no worry e go predict for Indonesia
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by kendrick9(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by kingthreat(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2015
chekasforchekas:
Prophet of doom

This time around, the prophecy of doom is as a result of killing fellow Nigerians who were convicted and repented of Drug trafficking.
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by Greenbuoy(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by Young03(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Onye amuma ugha
Re: Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash by CountDracula(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2015
grin let me too do my own: after dis plane now dey wil round up anoda group of nigerians and kill dem again, watch and see

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Of Brunei To Sentence Muslim And Non-muslim Who Celebrate Xmas Openly / Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea, See How She Was Received / German Citizens Were Paid On May 8, 2016 To Use Electricity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.