Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Natinal Assembly Vs Discrimination - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Natinal Assembly Vs Discrimination (992 Views)

That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways / Age Discrimination In The Nigerian Job Market / Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Natinal Assembly Vs Discrimination by richy8264: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2006
i heard that the national assembly was to deliberate the issue of discrimination between HND and BSC.
does any one have any jist about this ?
cos' i also heard from another source that it's true, and that the penalty for defaulting private organisation is 5 years shut down, and some cash penalty.
Re: The Natinal Assembly Vs Discrimination by ishmael(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2006
Yes it is true, but we've not heard anything about it again. How are we sure they've not thrown it out. They have better issues that will benefit them to deliberate on. Issues that will make dem go home with ghana-must-go bag. If only the HND discrimination issue will allow dem go home with ghana-must-go bag!!

(1) (Reply)

Are There Really No Jobs In Nigeria? / Is This How The Work Suppose To Be Or Am I Killing(wasting)my Certificate? / Primavera Software And Microsoft Excel Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.