Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) (31479 Views)

Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by seedorfg(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
out of 170million people, the useless guy is fighting and harming just only one girl when he suppose to go and look for another girlfriend, evil that men do
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Chukwuemeka007(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by kocvalour(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
K
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Evidence will prevail in this case. Akoba adaba, make God no let us see am! Seems she just assumed things . . . . .
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by engrajoo1(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmmmn wat a pt buh irrespective of wat d lady has done d guy shudnt av done dat many guys still avnt realise that relatnship is nt all abt PHYSICAL MATURITY buh SPIRITUAL and EMOTIONAL maturity sad undecided
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Robinhood477: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
y now

o my GOD

buhari y na
this man is Bron to failure

confuse president(DULLARDIRHO)
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by condralbede(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Hw sure are d Nigerian police?
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Kendumazy(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
That thing called love na war if not properly handled.. Take heart dear..
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2015
dre11:

I left him because he did not have a stable job and he wasn’t honest

http://newtelegraphonline.com/jilted-man-bathes-ex-lover-with-acid/

Picture of the lady

This is a wicked act but can you imagine her reasons for leaving the guy after 5yrs,BECAUSE HE HAS NO STABLE JOB.

Useless and dumb reason i must say,so why did u agree to date him 5yrs ago? what happened to perseverane,sincere love?

im forced to say it serves her right but i dont support the gruelsome act.

Clueless Nigerian ladies hopelessly materialistic
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Some people are just so dumb! Nobody has rights over anyone he hasn't married. That you're dating him/her doesn't mean you are to make decisions for her. It doesn't mean her heart should no longer love anybody. You don't want her/him to leave? Step up your game. If you can't or don't, she's going to take a walk and when she does, don't go about behaving like a sissy!!

Dumb weaklings everywhere! undecided
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by damiloladuke: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
too bad

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY
www.nairaland.com/damiloladuke
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by francababy(f): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hell no.. that guy is wicked. Last week a girl bathed he ex bf in acid.. this week its the othere way around. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Female NLDs.... I NEED TIPS ON
How to break up with a man without him pouring acid on you.
Sorry u missed ftc this time. Take heart
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Gelengelen: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
which of the ex boyfriends pour her acid?

naija ladies dont dont one boyfriend and also they have countless number of exes.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by adebrightayo(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Hum nawa o!
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Rajjah(f): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Eiyaa
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Emilord(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Some guys eeh,where girls full everywhere looking who to bleep them,this one dey pour acid...circumstantial evidence is against him,this is why is not good to threaten someone,even when its empty threat.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by frankdivine: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2015
People should stop jumping to conclusion.
what's the evidence that he did it?..tho he might be the prime suspect,but that doesn't make him guilty lyk people are call hell fire on him.

If he had money,that gal wouldn't have left him..SMH
All this gals aint worth it
any senseble naija guy should know that and never go into serious commitment with them,cos on the day a higher bidder comes her way.
She will dump your sorry ass.

'''
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by mikeuz(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Yea, the guy should be a suspect, but that doesnt prove he did it, you can arrest him for questioning and have him released maximum of 24 hrs, if no evidence against. Afterall the call she got was from a woman, and anyone can be paid to pour acid on her.

Just thinking, what if the guy is innocent?, she will not only have broken is heart but also destroy his life because he doesnt have a stable job.........
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Seamareggae(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

pm me your cv
Bros.. Abeg shei U dey share job?
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by logica(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
How about we go through a list of people this woman had wronged? Probably a long list eh?
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by mekaboy(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
what is it with lagos and acid? Govt should look into the sales of acid.
A death sentence law should b3 passed for anyone who pours acid on another .
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
... hmmm anoda sad news...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by freeage7(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2015
They are not telling the koko in the story. There is more to this. Go get more facts pls.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by mekaboy(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2015
what is it with lagos and acid? Govt should look into the sales of acid.
A death sentence law should b3 passed for anyone who pours acid on another .
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
The heart of a man is desperately wicked!
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by namuaba: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=35349306]I remember during my service days, i went to alvan Ikoku college of eduaction to FIND BABE. I had all my money in this life in my pocket(2000 Naira and some change) and somebody picked my pocket.

As far as i am concerned then,everybody in that School joined in picking my pocket, but you see? i had no evidence. So what am i saying?i am sorry you got attacked, but why should your EX be locked up when it could be anybody? the Nigeria Police should leave that man alone if there is no proof he did it.

Honestly, this guy could just be a victim of circumstances, thats why we shld always make our intentions known than keeping silent to who ever we decides to relates to
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by An2elect2(f): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

This is a wicked act but can you imagine her reasons for leaving the guy after 5yrs,BECAUSE HE HAS NO STABLE JOB.

Useless and dumb reason i must say,so why did u agree to date him 5yrs ago? what happened to perseverane,sincere love?

im forced to say it serves her right but i dont support the gruelsome act.

Clueless Nigerian ladies hopelessly materialistic
p
And Nigerian ladies get the blame for one Nigerian lady's problem. Now who is clueless? Lol
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by PreacherxSon(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cool

iboe girls and money.
so because the Iboe boy (buddahmonk) of jobless, you decided to leave him, and when he has small change later. you will be following him like fly.

U should be in d library preparing for ur Jamb, and not here talkin from ur anus...

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by jcjcjcjcjc: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
WAR AGAINST EATING KPOMO
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Toks2008(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
An2elect2:

p
And Nigerian ladies get the blame for one Nigerian lady's problem. Now who is clueless? Lol

Tarr!

Every woman will always want to claim they are not the same but when it comes to money and naija babes its very rare to see differences except a lady whose parents are very wealthy or who is financially dependent but for others who are still finding their feet,LOVE DOES NOT EXIST WITHOUT MONEY AND THATS A FACT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / Fraudster Who Impersonated Lagos, Ondo Deputy Governors Arrested (Pictured) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kola Village In Adamawa (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.