Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) (31480 Views)

Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) / Man Bathes Married Lover With Acid In Oyo (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by An2elect2(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Tarr!

Every woman will always want to claim they are not the same but when it comes to money and naija babes its very rare to see differences except a lady whose parents are very wealthy or who is financially dependent but for others who are still finding their feet,LOVE DOES NOT EXIST WITHOUT MONEY AND THATS A FACT.
K
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by dangotesmummy: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Just give me ten naira I will help you buy werepe. Just put a little bit in his bath water. The thing will dilute with the water. If he doesn't jump out of the bathroom nak3d and start scratching his body till it bleeds don't take me serious again
INTROVERT:
Hell no.. that guy is wicked. Last week a girl bathed he ex bf in acid.. this week its the othere way around. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Female NLDs.... I NEED TIPS ON
How to break up with a man without him pouring acid on you.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by bigiyaro(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
I remember during my service days, i went to alvan Ikoku college of eduaction to FIND BABE. I had all my money in this life in my pocket(2000 Naira and some change) and somebody picked my pocket.

As far as i am concerned then,everybody in that School joined in picking my pocket, but you see? i had no evidence. So what am i saying?i am sorry you got attacked, but why should your EX be locked up when it could be anybody? the Nigeria Police should leave that man alone if there is no proof he did it.

The poster below thinks she just made a SENSIBLE statement.
u mean people use dia hard earned money to buy acid n pour on jst anybody dey come across? Nt even to rob dem or watever? Or u r tellin me u can jst go buy acid n pour on some random girl? Am sure d jilted guy ws tinkin exactly like u wen he hatched his silly pay back plan.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Emdee590(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Hold your brake there ! Dae don confirmam say na d ex doam ? D lady self no sure na. Scroll up and read the comment of the guy wey dae pick him pocket again
bigv:
There are just some things a guys shouldn't do. This is way outta line. His sorry ass should rot in jail.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Emdee590(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I see your point...having read the tale.

She did not see the attacker clearly....although it might have been male.

Still....BF would be high on my suspect list....it does not mean he did it.
Thanks for your understanding. For now the guy is just a suspect

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by hibbayueei(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
This Wickedness looked into. Its getting too much.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by noblegrex: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Uhmmm. Relationships n it troublesssss may God have mercy
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
bigv:
There are just some things a guys shouldn't do. This is way outta line. His sorry ass should rot in jail.
so, who told you that it was the guy that did it?
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Lanceslot(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Stupidity @ its highest level, r/ship is not by force, if she don't want to continue let her go, its as simple as that...
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
remember007:
this is not a good way to show your angered by your spouse.. to me,the word E doesn't exist, once it ends every body goes and life goes on.....btw,am I the only one noticing that all these things are happening in the West?
It may depend on who felt more hurt and used.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Islie: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
her former lover, Paul Nwokobia, whom she dated for five years, had repeatedly threatened her since she dumped him. She said she never knew he would go to the extent of bathing her with acid.

The former boyfriend is the first suspect. Since he did made such statements that the lady did dish out

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by David4best(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
May God save us from wicked people
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Tapout(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmm...this acid bath is now a trend after breakup...if I should ever break up with my gf, na to relocate go Burkina Faso sharp sharp sad
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by ijustdey: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
The caller was a lady. She said she wanted me to bake cake for her. She said she would call back in the evening.” According to her, the woman
called around 8:30pm and told Nanaifa to meet her at Surulere. She said she would be in a red car.
She said: “I was wearing a red blouse too. When I got to the spot, I did not see any red car and she was not calling back.

that lady line should be traced..... she knows more about the incident and whosoever did carryout such a foolish crime

that's should be the first point the police should do
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by tammie24: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
The no that called her should be traced!
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by bettes(f): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
I remember during my service days, i went to alvan Ikoku college of eduaction to FIND BABE. I had all my money in this life in my pocket(2000 Naira and some change) and somebody picked my pocket.

As far as i am concerned then,everybody in that School joined in picking my pocket, but you see? i had no evidence. So what am i saying?i am sorry you got attacked, but why should your EX be locked up when it could be anybody? the Nigeria Police should leave that man alone if there is no proof he did it.

The poster below thinks she just made a SENSIBLE statement.
I don't understand how the story of you being robbed relates to this story,and don't understand what you mean by as far as you're concerned everybody in that sch joined in picking your pocket,reporting such a case to d police wld earn you a slap for stupidity,only 1 person can pick a pocket and it is mostly done by strangers. People don't usually go aroound throwing acid on people,it's usually a crime of passion,you say there wan no evidence,aren't the threats enough to make him a suspect,great move by the police.
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by idihcoben: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
We cannot as yet understand it but humans are gradually morphing into animals. How else can we explain that a mother kills her two children and feels no remorse? Instead she refers to them as ‘those little demons.’ How do we explain that two employees would turn against their employer and kill him? Or the fact that a human would walk up to sun-bathers at a beach and gun them down. Not stopping there, he laughs as he takes photographs of the dead. Or that a group would waylay innocent women and children and kill them. Or that a young boy enters a church, worships with the people for an hour and then kills them. Thousands- perhaps, hundreds of thousands of such cases abound. Of people killing people without the slightest aggravation. People they had never met before. Who did them no wrong. Someone’s father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister.
In each case, they were normal-looking people. I repeat- normal-looking. Dressed decently, sometimes educated, able to hold intelligent discussions. The kind of persons you would invite home to dinner. The kind that is sitting right beside you in the office. Normal-looking is not quite the same as normal. And this is why you should look at the guy next you right now. Assess him. See if he has some unusual tendencies like:
a] talking to himself
b] smiling at you for no reason
c] gesticulating wildly
d] always complaining of how the world has let him down
e] always blaming successful people for his situation
f] always putting down their success to luck
g] given to conspiracy theories
i] holding grudges for weeks on end
j] follows a particular person/persons to the bathroom consistently, and many more.

Perhaps humanity has to become paranoid before it can become safe.

more on: www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wicked man. Where did he boughted the acid and who solded it to him?
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by sevule(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

This is a wicked act but can you imagine her reasons for leaving the guy after 5yrs,BECAUSE HE HAS NO STABLE JOB.

Useless and dumb reason i must say,so why did u agree to date him 5yrs ago? what happened to perseverane,sincere love?

im forced to say it serves her right but i dont support the gruelsome act.

Clueless Nigerian ladies hopelessly materialistic

Leaving a man because he has NO JOB is NOT a dumb reason to leave a man. Let me ask a pretty simple question, would you be happy if your sister wants to marry a man without a job? For heaven's sake what is wrong with a woman wanting a better life for herself? Why should a woman be labelled materialistic because she left a man with no prospects?

The double standards we adhere to in relationships is quite strange. Most men tend to chase after women that are beautiful so what is wrong with a woman wanting a man that is well off?

Finally REGARDLESS of what happens in a relationship, nobody deserves to be mutilated. Saying that she had it coming was a very cruel thing to say
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by dre11(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

This is a wicked act but can you imagine her reasons for leaving the guy after 5yrs,BECAUSE HE HAS NO STABLE JOB.

Useless and dumb reason i must say,so why did u agree to date him 5yrs ago? what happened to perseverane,sincere love?

im forced to say it serves her right but i dont support the gruelsome act.

[b]Clueless Nigerian ladies hopelessly materialistic[b]

That's her definition of happiness and you can't take it from her......

People have different standard and hers is just that..... They guy was supposed to mull over it and move on
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by anumide(f): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided
lonelydora:
Ok
grin
lonelydora:
Ok
your signature though.
sometimes I think INTROVERT ENTROVERT INFROVART INTROVART and all other VARTs are computer programs
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by lonelydora: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
anumide:
undecided
grin
your signature though.
sometimes I think INTROVERT ENTROVERT INFROVART INTROVART and all other VARTs are computer programs

I think so too. But how does a computer program know the topic that will hit front page?
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by anumide(f): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
lonelydora:

I think so too. But how does a computer program know the topic that will hit front page?
SEUN should know. cry[quote author=lonelydora post=35367900]
Re: Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) by Islie: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lanceslot:
Stupidity @ its highest level, r/ship is not by force, if she don't want to continue let her go, its as simple as that...

Abi nah......

The girl likes a bad guy and the bad guy shows her who he is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / Babatunde Martins: Nigerian Living In Ghana Extradited To US To Face Fraud Case / Pranking Contents Are Becoming Dangerous & Need Regulations Soon - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.