Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? (4302 Views)

You Cannot Tell Kim Kardashian From Kylie Jenner In This Picture / Peace Hyde Rocks In Sexy Outfits...which Is One Do You Prefer? / Check Out Caitlyn Jenner In Knee High Boots And Tight Jeans As She Gives Motivat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by brainpower(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
I try to be objective in everything and not judge people for their choices but I can't come to terms with this man's action. I'm indifferrent about Gays provided they don't try Shit on me or my family members but changing into a woman after three children at 65years looks silly and stupid to me. Before any he-goat will start calling me hater here, let me just leave this topic.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
.. And you must feel that I have no hands to poke you too... Or you have no eyes. Must we all hate on the chic? Comm'n gerrout!
fabiano09:

I feel like poking you in the eye!
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
slimdandmuffy:
A tale of three outfits! Caitlyn since he transformed into a woman has been seen in 3 different outfits...lol..How weird for a 65 year old man

Tell me guys....Which one is our favorite

see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/caitlyn-jenner-in-3-different.html
some people get special case to answer for heaven and dem go use some people replace hell fire wood..
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
.. And you must feel that I have no hands to poke you too... Or you have no eyes. Must we all hate on the chic? Comm'n gerrout!
b!tch pls,i aint hating on him,its his life,me dont care what he does with it,Jah knows all,dts nt y i felt lyk poking ur eye tho,its bedtime kitty.

1 Like

Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Uncircumcised slowpoke... Why are you in pains? I don't get it... Prick!
fabiano09:

b!tch pls,i aint hating on him,its his life,me dont care what he does with it,Jah knows all,dts nt y i felt lyk poking ur eye tho,its bedtime kitty.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Uncircumcised slowpoke... Why are you in pains? I don't get it... Prick!
Uncircumcised?? pls take dt back,i apologise if i said anythin to irk your ego,its abominable to call a rasta uncircumcised! Plz.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am used to foo.ls like you on nl.. Seriously kid! Once you don't agree with what someone post.. You check the gender.. If it s (f) you call her olosho, ashi, bitch.. Lol.
fabiano09:

Uncircumcised?? pls take dt back,i apologise if i said anythin to irk your ego,its abominable to call a rasta uncircumcised! Plz.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by doreenvee(f): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'm confused cuz all I see is a man trying to convince the world that he is a woman.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I am used to foo.ls like you on nl.. Seriously kid! Once you don't agree with what someone post.. You check the gender.. If it s (f) you call her olosho, ashi, bitch.. Lol.
You think you know me?!,am nt a kid,i know u are,quite evident from d way u post,i didnt disagree with yr post,infact i found it funny,yes i checked yr profile,saw d eye n decided to b witty,neva expected a reply,unfortunately yr a razz b!tch,i neva called you a Ho,maybe u are n dts y you are caln yrself dose words. I was man enof to apologise,simple take bk what u said u dey form "i know your type".
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
You have time ooo.. You even checked my profile... Well done! Next time you find mypost 'funny' don't tell me that 'You feel like poking me in the eye". I am not your playmate...and I don't find such funny. (How was I even supposed to know that you were referring to my profile picture when you didn't state that).
fabiano09:

You think you know me?!,am nt a kid,i know u are,quite evident from d way u post,i didnt disagree with yr post,infact i found it funny,yes i checked yr profile,saw d eye n decided to b witty,neva expected a reply,unfortunately yr a razz b!tch,i neva called you a Ho,maybe u are n dts y you are caln yrself dose words. I was man enof to apologise,simple take bk what u said u dey form "i know your type".
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
You have time ooo.. You even checked my profile... Well done! Next time you find mypost 'funny' don't tell me that 'You feel like poking me in the eye". I am not your playmate...and I don't find such funny. (How was I even supposed to know that you were referring to my profile picture when you didn't state that).
Jeez! I aint yr playmate too,wtf are you 11? wich kind of gal is dis,plz cari yr bad head n go,i just hope yr life aint as messed up as yr sense of humor.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
On a second thought after re- reading the whole thing..Ok... I apologize too... It's just a misunderstanding.. I didn't know that you were referring to my profile picture. Sorry!.
fabiano09:

Jeez! I aint yr playmate too,wtf are you 11? wich kind of gal is dis,plz cari yr bad head n go,i just hope yr life aint as messed up as yr sense of humor.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by ZianaJordana(f): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
All the outfits look awful on her, but #1 is the best of the worst, I guess. undecided
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by rooqee120(f): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
His/her voice is still sounding masculine...it's sooooo grosses....
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
On a second thought after re- reading the whole thing..Ok... I apologize too... It's just a misunderstanding.. I didn't know that you were referring to my profile picture. Sorry!.
Thank you,but you'v still not taken back what you said abt being uncircumcised
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by vizboy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na so Craze Dey Start

And Op Where is the Lady u are Talking About
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aha! It's nothing.... Just an insult I learnt on nairaland. The word 'sorry' had canceled that..'taken back'. Lemme go and modify.
fabiano09:

Thank you,but you'v still not taken back what you said abt being uncircumcised
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In 3 Different Outfits...which Is Your Favourite??? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Aha! It's nothing.... Just an insult I learnt on nairaland. The word 'sorry' had canceled that..'taken back'. Lemme go and modify.
tankyu yourroyalhighness! goodnyt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Female Celebrities And The Men Who Have Walked Through Their Holes / Lagos Big Boy Pictured Driving Out His Ferrari Like This In Lekki (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies A Fan Who Said He Should Stop Having Sex With Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.