Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (46312 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by pinkycute(f): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
RIP to the dead cry
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by carzola(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
all this illegal immigrants, i feel no pain for you guys... yahoo boys.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession

Even your dickk?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Old news abeg, i saw this news last year...@OP u want to activate another ethnic bashing..
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Too bad stay dah Bleep in your country. Said NO
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by obailala(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession
Malaysians are very nice and welcoming people, they never had a problem with Nigerians 10 years ago not until lots of dubious Nigerians started migrating there in drones to commit all sorts of fraud, flaunt illegal wealth in the faces of the timid Malaysians and even oppress them in their own land. The hate Malaysians have for Nigerians only started recently.

Unfortunately, the law abiding and good Nigerians there now suffer for the crimes of the bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by writetopoker: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
I know about 3-4 of them in that same Malaysia. The major problems I knw they suffer there is
1.) they are not free to move around on broad daylight, they move around mostly in the evening with there head covered with d cap on there jackets

2.) The major work they do there is online dirty deals

3.) They are not easily given visa except if u ar on academic admission or short time business (6mnths)

4.) Finally if u are caugth on fake or expired visa, they deport u back within 48hrs

I believe dats d reason dat young man was running, I hv 2 jump, RIP my man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nellizzy(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
g
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by seedorfg(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
another man country is prohibited, expecially malaysia
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by damiloladuke: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2015
too bad

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Any criminal offense in this world from, nigeria an Igbo person must be mentioned. I weep for. This guys

Igbo kwenu
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by texazzpete(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Let's not be so hasty to conclude the guy willingly jumped out a 3rd floor window.

He could quite easily have been pushed or thrown out the window. Any eye-witness?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by persius555(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:
It wasnt so some years ago. Nigerians are doing serious economic damge to that country, estranged relationship between their australian and other western neighbors. I am not justifying or judging the victim, but nigerians should learn to respect rules when in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by HRich(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
R.I.P to the dear. but it could have been avoided. he obviously killed himself. why run or jump from a building if you're not guilty. he obviously was into bad stuff which made him fear the police and jump to his death. its no news that a larger percentage of Malay boys are either yahoo boys or drug dealers. R.I.P
Its not real. Its a movie.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
bebe2:
The handsome ones are dying cry cry cry cry cry

Haace no lay curse for our head angry
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by daniel56(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Most u go abroad or malay to make it, can't u stay in naija and take garri mornin and night, dan lookin for what u did not lost.
Now u are now free, no more pain or what to eat, or what is arrestin u.
RIP my dear
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by biggmusty(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

U want make dem wait make una spoil dia country as una spoil naija?? If d guy was clean he will never jump... So STFUP

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by kingthreat(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
RIP to the young man.
Even in South Africa, we fear fellow Nigerians from Malaysia. They're more desperate and hideous in intentions. Nigerians that can trick their friend into removing their kidneys are ones to beware of
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
d guy cry ooooo..........mehn dis is serious,well dats wat happens wen we run illegal tins,am sure d police wont come nd look for u if u did obey d law............rip bro
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2015
persius555:
It wasnt so some years ago. Nigerians are doing serious economic damge to that country, estranged relationship between their australian and other western neighbors. I am not justifying or judging the victim, but nigerians should learn to respect rules when in other countries.
their treatment for nigerians now is worse... they won't treat even their animals that way.... hope you watched a video the other time where dey watched a Nigerian die in the hospital without any primary treatment
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by jideflows(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Bonapart(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
obailala:
Malaysians are very nice and welcoming people, they never had a problem with Nigerians 10 years ago not until lots of dubious Nigerians started migrating there in drones to commit all sorts of fraud, flaunt illegal wealth in the faces of the timid Malaysians and even oppress them in their own land. The hate Malaysians have for Nigerians only started recently.

Unfortunately, the law abiding and good Nigerians there now suffer for the crimes of the bad eggs.
i feel grievance my guy
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by abatically(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

U are saying rubbish. Malaysia accepts everybody into their country as tourists or students. As a tourist u are supposed to visit and go back to ur country before ur visa expires. But Nigerians living there are trying to paint the country's image in black. Everyday Nigerians flock into this country in hundreds (EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THERE IS NO JOB THERE). 95% engage in illegal business. Some do their things in their house coded while others go all out into drugs. Get rich or die trying. So why blame the country when a hustler dies trying to get rich?

The only reason that would make a man run from the cops to the point of jumping from 3rd floor is either he doesn't have a visa or he is wanted for drugs. Again how is that the fault of Malaysia? Do u think Nigerians are more accommodating? We that can't even live in harmony within ourselves. Yoruba's fighting igbos and igbos fighting hausas

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by ahamonyeka(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
E no pass drug naw,useless igbo boys with quike money shebi he don end his life now.

Igbo boys I will continue to witch hunt you people until una stop am.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by trapQ: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
its not that they don't don't want Nigerians there. almost every Nigerian who isn't a full time student there is a yahoo boy or drug dealer. and they have succeeded in giving Nigeria a bad name. their govt has several crime fighting agencies that have successfully caught and arrested many Nigerians in crime., that and many other reasons are the reason why they don't want Nigerians anymore. enough damage has been done to their economy by us
Bonapart:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by haibe(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
deebsman1:
WASTED. RIP to the dead thou, but our youth should try to learn to thread the part of dignity, must you ride a Range Rover at 30? Hardwork pays, we that we ain't involved in those shyts are not stupid nau, life don't just have to be rushed.

"Tread the path of dignity"

Thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by deebsman1(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
ok, thanks
haibe:

"Tread the path of dignity"

Thank me later smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by udoojah(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2015
a person who is guilty will always run when he is not been pursued
there's got to be a skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by odinese(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Rip[sub][/sub]
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Oh Jesus no can't believe what my eyes are seeing.I know him dam well.he was my class mate at saint Patrick's college, Assba.from 1996/2001.his full names are chinedu Akpan. Haven't seen him for years may the Lord accept his soul and grant him eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Caseless: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Bonapart:

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by sukkot: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2015
come home to biafra you no gree. you rather kill yo sef in malaysia. is biafra really that bad ni ? i mean i seen the pictures of aba but i am sure there are some better parts of biafra na. why you prefer to kill yo sef than return ? walahi shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics / Man Caught With 26 Pants In Warri / 13 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Cry In Philippines After Arrest, 100s Of Laptops Recovere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.