Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic (46334 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by fpeter(f): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
bogolobango:
fpeter mama abg no kill me laugh here grin

na naija english nw

afraid catch me o my broda
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by temmiedee: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:

THOSE THIS PICTURE LOOK GRAPHIC TO YOU angry
... This is serious!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by litetias(m): 4:01am On Jul 02, 2015
deebsman1:
WASTED. RIP to the dead thou, but our youth should try to learn to tread the part of dignity, must you ride a Range Rover at 30? Hardwork pays, we that we ain't involved in those shyts are not stupid nau, life don't just have to be rushed.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by Alajiki(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Malaysia don't want Nigerians in their country... it doesn't matter if you're clean or not.... all these muslims countries are animals.... i hate them with everything in my possession

Who is this Dindinrin?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by bejick(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2015
exactly the same way my cousin die in MALA. what about this I must stay abroad thing in our youth mind. Naija is ok pls make una come back.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by mayoralex(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
betandwin8484:

Of cox who no go no go know,, why are they chasing our fellow citizens? can you answer that.. Is it because we gave them the motivation ? out of 10 Nigerian men over there , what is the possibility that 6 out of that 10 men are into Illegal stuff ? If you are a sincere person and know the truth then you know why they are chasing Nigerians over there.
Malaysians no wan use eye see black men especially Nigerians because mouth no fit explain wetin Cameroon and guinea guys don do Malaysians. And the Malay are so ignorant so they don't even know that Guinea and Cameroon is different from Nigeria. The say all blacks are Africans and Africa is Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic by mayoralex(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
mayoralex:

Malaysians no wan use eye see black men especially Nigerians because mouth no fit explain wetin Cameroon and guinea guys don do Malaysians. And the Malay are so ignorant so they don't even know that Guinea and Cameroon is different from Nigeria. The say all blacks are Africans and Africa is Nigeria
But also 9.5 of every 10 black men here are into illegal stuff. But not only black men, the country is a very corrupt place. Even Pakistan and Bangladesh men n guys here are also mostly into illegal activities also the Indians. They go around on bikes snatching bags and attacking people. The thing is because Malaysia has no room for foreigners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.