Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Murano, Element Or Highlander? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Murano, Element Or Highlander? (1275 Views)

Toyota Sienna Or Highlander Needed / Honda Element Or Corolla Sport 04 / Make Una Come Help Me Oooooo!!! Honda Element Or Kia Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murano, Element Or Highlander? by ElRazur: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Hey guys, which of these car would you recommend and why? If you can also point out the common issues with them I go appreciate am. Thanks gan in advance.

I have narrowed my choices down to these 3 SUVs because I don't spend more than three weeks in naija and probably for three or two times a year. During the times I am not around it would be used like once or twice a month for short journeys. That's it.

I like the Murano because of the sporty look and refined interior. Probably the best looking car out of the bunch. However I am weary of reports of CvT issues. (From what I can gather, it appears to be poor user maintenance issue in naija mostly).

I like the Element for the boxy and manly looks. I just like that it is a no nonsense approach to off roading (Admittedly it is not a proper off roading car). Also you have the Honda reliability which is an added bonus. Oh they are cheap too and people think they are ugly (this mean my car no go get stolen) cheesy

Toyota Highlander is a good one too. It has the same reliability as Honda and probably more popular.

So what do you guys recommend abeg. Thanks in advance.

PS
It would be nice to hear from Sienna if he still post here. Thanks.
Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by masquellett(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Highlander. Don't ask me why. Thankz
Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by ayogabriel(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Any day any time, I ll choose highlander
Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by mikebuddy(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Toyota is just a better product, Period
Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by ElRazur: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
What are you reasons na and any common issues or fault with your choice of SUV model?
Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by ElRazur: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Anyone? Where are the knowledgeable people on this here? Sienna?
Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by steffans(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2015
guy, why even put Murano on d list?

am a Honda fan but that Element is a NO NO

Highlander abegs...

1 Like

Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by ElRazur: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2015
steffans:
guy, why even put Murano on d list?
am a Honda fan but that Element is a NO NO
Highlander abegs...

As stated in the OP, I believe that Murano is actually reliable. However the issue of poor servicing and use of incorrect or inferior parts by the end user is probably why it has a bad reputation.

Why are you against the Honda Element?

Why do you like the Toyota as the better option of the 3?
Re: Murano, Element Or Highlander? by tivta(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Highlander due to reliability but mind you it's not an off road moto, it's more of an cross vehicle, 4 runner is best for really bad roads just like xterra.

(1) (Reply)

Air Suspension Conversion / Pls Help Make A Choice Between These Cars / See What I Saw Moving On A Express Road in Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.