Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (45749 Views)

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by tellwisdom: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Audray:
.unromantic?teach them romance. Poor? Give them money "mister rich man" .Money hungry? Give them jobs mister "jobberman". Dirty? Show them how to be clean mister "neatest guy". Hoes? Why not stop patronizing them. I pity whoever marries you...you hateful human being.

Gerrarahea angry...Pussyy head
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by animalz: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Brokenbars:

I am not surprised. Ur username says it all. Tanx for contributing.

APE angry
DON'T START WITH ME TODAY
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
heffkay:
Being a Nigerian woman no be play ooooo.....we really go thru a whole Lotta shits

Lotta shits like what?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Spotted.
what do you mean by spotted
If you had a boyfriend who was never promoted at his place of work because every female there gets promoted because they are doing better than him, wouldn't you ask him what the hell he is doing
Come on, there are some things that you should be ashamed of if the other sex is doing it better than you. It's the truth. And you know it.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Audray(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=tellwisdom post=35371668]

Gerrarahea angry...Pussyy head[/quote go and marry white girl ......dick head
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by hertz9te(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
misssclassy:
*It's Only in Nigeria that's it is a crime for a woman to have a car and not have a husband.

*When you are a Nigerian lady and you are still single at 30years, pastors will start casting out the spirit of anti-marriage from you.

*For a Nigeria woman, after school you must have two certificates.
University certificate and your marriage certificate.

*"Don't you know how to drive, see how you are driving like a woman"

*Every pretty light skinned girl is an ogbange

*Every single girl that dresses fine and has money is a runs girl.
VERY TRUE

*Every lady that wears skirt is a good girl. Every one that wears trouser is a bad girl.

#beingfemaleinnigeria
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by advice247: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
The amount of things a nigeria woman endures in marriage, mhen....its only God that gives that strength, most of the nigeria men are totally untrained, lack wisdom to handle anything..the only thing that concerns them is respect, don't act like dis like dat.You are told things like is d woman dat holds d house so u endure all sort.Just work hard as a woman, don't let anyone break you, love d man but know when to draw the line and above all train ure kids to be better people especially the men.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by hensben(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Woman no get Ambition abi...

we be natural care taker huh...

Beingafemaleinnigeria#
Then go for transgender surgery. You ought to know that's a woman primary assignment on this earth.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by sparkleRed(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
proxillin:

the best is to build with your man jare.

You will have say in the whole stuff.

But if u come after wealth is made, we see you as a property procured with money.

Ma car, my house, my wife.

Wife is seen as object procured.

But if you build together...If anything happens, the man will say "Let me ask madam".

Hmm nt all men will still respect d woman who stood by dem, I know of one who ended up impregnating a young gal, cos he felt he has arrived, so he can do wat he likes

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by sparkleRed(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
Then go for transgender surgery. You ought to know that's a woman primary assignment on this earth.

Oh really, tell me more, if dats it's den, u should provide all she needs without any complains, be d sole provider den, and she will gladly be d caretaker undecided
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by hensben(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
sparkleRed:

Oh really, tell me more, if dats it's den, u should provide all she needs without any complains, be d sole provider den, and she will gladly be d caretaker undecided
Yeah i will definitely ..A man's primary assignment is to provide for his family remember i use the word PRIMARY so you can decide to add other things which are secondary btw.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by sparkleRed(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
hensben:
Yeah i will definitely ..A man's primary assignment is to provide for his family remember i use the word PRIMARY so you can decide to add other things which are secondary btw.

Good neva expect ha contribution financially, as she will be helping u take care of d children, cooking ur food, and keeping d house in order unto helper wey she be na
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by hensben(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
sparkleRed:

Good neva expect ha contribution financially, as she will be helping u take care of d children, cooking ur food, and keeping d house in order unto helper wey she be na
You see wetin we dey talk.. I thought we were debating on 'women giving birth is a primary assignment' now u don add cooking ur food? like she nor go eat for the food shey, make she dey inside dirty house na unto say she wan wait for me..mrs. there is no big deal in doing house chores, if i'm chanced i can cook, clean i repeat no big deal.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
I can smell exaggeration of truth in some of those assertion. Females are very expressive, it is a gift, so i'm not surprise at all. Being a female in Nigeria is not more arduous or difficult than being a male as this vanguard is making the world to believe.
Gossip and gainsaying apart, all a lady need to be successful is to have a basic education get a good job and most especially get married to a more established man and ride on with life.
A man of his age cannot have life spelt out like this he has to hustle, ensure he has a wherewithal to set up a family. Before he could get himself established the counterpart female is a woman with a great life of hers and her husband. I think it is unfair to see a man's life as easy. Remember to be a man is not a day job(there is a reason for that saying).
Claims on twitter is a summation of things that hold for many women prob due to culture, tradition, ignorance, ignominy, crisis, misunderstanding etc. It cannot be used to represent what each woman in Nigeria is facing as that is what the ash tag want to address and project to the whole world
I will like to say that women should say no to playing victim(men also have their issues and men are in sizes), should ignore gossips and gainsaying concerning them, see men as partners and not competition, be at their best all the time.
I just hope that feminism does not lead to misandry in Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
kennygee:
Some are true.

You make a Mistake in cooking a meal

"E dey follow you go your husband house"

#BeingFemaleInNigeria

grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Expsbterror(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
BlueScholar:

What surprised me in this post is the men agreeing with everything on that post
That's how the western feminist start, now It has raze their homes. Men are scared of getting married because of divorce rape, now they just fuq as many women as possible. But wait a minute. The only advantage we have other them sef is taken once we reached adulthood. Women have it easy most times

My Brother tell them ooooo. In every ramification of life in Nigeria precisely, women have the upper Hand. I even think reverse should be the case. Because as a male in Nigeria, you go hear am wella sef.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by KanwuliaJara: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Some people are missing in this thread. Where's KanwuliaJara
Sophyrocks
cococandy when you need them grin

You want me to respond to what NIGERIAN women think about themselves? grin

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no leave them to die and quench on Mrs somebody Grammy awards grin

na now the sleep don clear comot for their eyes grin

those days when KanwuliaJara was hallotti they thought she was clowning now the manifestation is there grin

You know I am always ahead of these games!
Na NIGERIAN women worse pass with the way the SEE THEMSELVES, with the LOWEST of self-esteem o! grin

How will the men not get away with it?

If you be doormat, dem go treat you like doormat abi? grin

3 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by hensben(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
You are fair, good looking, well dressed. Every one assumes you are not intelligent.#being a female in Nigeria.
See talk..haven't you heard too when people say handsome guys are unintelligent huh. You want equal right yet you are playing the victim card when same word is been use for both gender. smh.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by obowunmi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Regardless of the rant,

Nigerian women desire to be wives, want to be married at all cost.

Are able to use puhssy power to collect money from men.

Are catty and vindictive. Have you seen the way they treat their house help and stepchildren. Let's not deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by hibbayueei(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
we ll look into it.

carry ur files with you and review then on ur phones while you are rushing for that urgent meeting. OTG android Phone flash Drive will do more than that for you.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by obowunmi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Do not follow the advice of many of the women ranting. The ones that are married kneel down to serve thier husband, cook and clean for him and only have power on twitter. They can't try the rubbish they're saying on twitter at home with their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by obowunmi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Once a Nigerian woman gets married, all she wants to do is

Cook, clean, and phuck her husband.... she is ready to quit her job and be totally dependent on her husband. Bunch of hypocrites. She wants him.to take care of her like and unrealistically compares him to all her friends.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by MrBasketball: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
FrancisTony:
I am a male and I understand the point these women are making.

*A female boss controls her male subordinate and he declines, they hail the guy and say she's rude and uncouth.
A male boss does the same to a female, and she declines, they give 20reasons why Nigerian women are rude, uncouth and uncultured.

*A male strives to be successful and he's hailed whether the money is legitimate or illegitimate.
When a female makes a legitimate, she must be runs girl et al.

*A guy sleeps with many women and he still opens mouth to curse females that he probably has slept with.

Bunch of bitter, depressed and frustrated men with forlorn childhood hailed by some of their female masochists.
Very stüpid and senseless post, idiot_

3 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by MrBasketball: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Woman no get Ambition abi...

we be natural care taker huh...

Beingafemaleinnigeria#
What can you people offer in marriage if not that?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by callonme(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria.....well,

I'm still setting up my Award-winning blog.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by MrBasketball: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nnemuka:
i hate being female in Nigeria
Then hang yourself!
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by bukatyne(f): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
cococandy:
As in.

grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by bukatyne(f): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy tongue

I think it's high time you guys begin to disassociate yourselves from some of these bitter lesbians and angry women that are hiding under the auspices of feminism to preach hate against men thereby destroying the true face of feminism.Because the fact and the truth is that without men making those bills and passing them into laws to promote the cause of feminism and gender equality to protect women won't see the light of the day.You guys still won't get that voice by noise making no matter how high the noise.

A woman can be feminist and be bitter; a woman can be anti-feminist and be bitter.

3 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by MrBasketball: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
vickylala239:

Is only Me that knows that your a guy!!

guys claiming girls in Nairaland Since 56AD!!

sorry for exposing you to all.

Oya guy begin attack Me.
Thank God you observed.

Some Nairalander aren't just observant... Judging from his posts, you will know is a guy behind that moniker.

You will never see a lady with such comments.

If Nairalanders frustrate him, he will deactivate the useless account and stop trolling.
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by MrBasketball: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm a male, a heterosexual and that won't stop me from saying the truth.

I noticed that when I type, no one can debunk my point except insulting.
From henceforth, I'll start ignoring y'all.
Accept you are an asslicker and stop all these stereotyping crap!

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Gurgle(f): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.