Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday (1453 Views)

My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? / Before The Sun Sets (A Short Story) / Please Who Has Been Able To Contact Larry Sun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by OMA4U(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy birthday, the great and ever brilliant writer, Larry Sun. May you know joy all the days of your life. Sound Mind shall not depart from you. Love shall abide with you forever.

Happy Birthday once again.

2 Likes

Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2015
HBD 2 a fellow-pen pusher, may ur pen continue to glow..... Above all, may u live long to witness more of this
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by BobUg28(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy birthday LarrySun(the man with the golden pen). I have been an ardent follower to all your threads on Nairaland,tweeter and facebook page hence I must commend your effort, you are incredible , exceptional, extraordinary and incomparable.

However, my prayer for you as you celebrate your birthday today is that God 'll continue to enhance your intellectual prowess beyond your imagination. Moreover, I pray that all your dreams and aspirations shall come true InJN...

2 Likes

Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by timpaker(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Happy birthday Larrysun..

Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.

One day, I will grow up to write just like you grin
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by PrettySpicey(f): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Happy birthday, Larry Sun
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
HBD LARRY
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by An0nimus: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Happy birthday Larrysun.
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by stuff46(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Happy Birthday Sire. Wishing you all the best that life can offer IJN. Hurray!!!
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
OMA4U:
Happy birthday, the great and ever brilliant writer, Larry Sun. May you know joy all the days of your life. Sound Mind shall not depart from you. Love shall abide with you forever.

Happy Birthday once again.
Awww!!! Thank you so much, brother! You're awesome! I'm so lucky to know you. Thanks a million and two times. God bless you, sir. cheesy
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
HBD 2 a fellow-pen pusher, may ur pen continue to glow..... Above all, may u live long to witness more of this
Thank you so much, sir. God bless you.
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
BobUg28:
Happy birthday LarrySun(the man with the golden pen). I have been an ardent follower to all your threads on Nairaland,tweeter and facebook page hence I must commend your effort, you are incredible , exceptional, extraordinary and incomparable.However, my prayer for you as you celebrate your birthday today is that God 'll continue to enhance your intellectual prowess beyond your imagination.Moreover, I pray that all your dreams and aspirations shall come true InJN...
Amen! Phew! This is awesome! Thank you so much, sir. I feel honoured to have your attention with my works. smiley

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
timpaker:
Happy birthday Larrysun..

Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.

One day, I will grow up to write just like you grin
The great bard! Thanks a lot.
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
PrettySpicey:
Happy birthday, Larry Sun
Big sister! Thank you, ma'am. God bless you.
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Andrew114:
HBD LARRY
Thank you, Sir Andrew.
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
An0nimus:
Happy birthday Larrysun.
Thank you so much, sir. cheesy
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by LarrySun(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
stuff46:
Happy Birthday Sire. Wishing you all the best that life can offer IJN. Hurray!!!
Thank you, sir. I really appreciate your stopping to drop some words.
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by texanomaly(f): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Another Larrysun birthday thread? I'll say happy birthday to Larry here too. smiley
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by damiperry(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
HBD to u larrysun..WULLNP
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by BobUg28(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
LarrySun:
Amen! Phew! This is awesome! Thank you so much, sir. I feel honoured to have your attention with my works. smiley

You're welcome!
Re: Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday by emperorfidel(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Happy birthday larry
May good fortunes see you to marry
You will always shine like a sun
And ofcourse remember to have fun.

Your pen shall go places
Unchallenged among all races
A giant you shall be
Stinging your opponents like a bee.

Today we all rejoice
Saying happy birthday with one voice
Cut your cake and drink your wine
Get some tunes and dance and whine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed For A Travel Blog In Sweden. Pay Is Huge! / Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message / Wizard Of The Crow: Is The Longest Novel In An African Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.