Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode (11182 Views)

Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Appeal Court Expunges Part Of APC’s Petition Against Wike / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by anonimi: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
Agbaje the serial loser

Really?
Did you say that about Brainless Bubu who FAILED in 2003, 2007 and 2011
Worst part is that after finally winning the megida does not even know what to do with his mandate, chai shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2561889_25573152517745snailbabajpegb4ba083b213a13da9b454ebb83fbb6c9_jpeg_jpegab9b54a4119a4e24dc3799f5a92e65a5
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by MemphisDepay(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Expsbterror:
Them no wan gree ney?
What's there to accept defeat.? Kai.

BTW A big SHIOR to :
Mogidi
MemphisDepay
Dbrainiac1
I will report you to aunty falila, what's the website of nncpc
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by seedorfg(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2015
the judge shouldnt have rule the case again agbaje, rather, he should have favor agbaje by given her the governor of lagooner of lagoon state, oponu man
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by dekdek: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
anonimi:
Really

What were u expecting grin
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Expsbterror:
Them no wan gree ney? What's there to accept defeat.? Kai.

BTW A big SHIOR to : Mogidi MemphisDepay Dbrainiac1
Gracias
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by seedorfg(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
AGBAJOKER grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
what's the meaning stale You'll just type rubbishangry

Why are my ppl like dis? Accept defeat since you'd been defeated,but noangry they won't

A****E=gbaj or
A****E=mbod wink

stale means it's old news, get a dictionary...
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dharniel:

for ur mind
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by omoelesa(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Biafrans Are Loser Sin 1967
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by SAMBARRY: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dharniel:
jimi agbaje should let go.
# singing West life#

If I let you go I will never know what my life will be holding you close to me will I ever see you smiling back at me. How will I know if I let you go#

See your mouth like let it go

do you know how much millions he spent on campaign for him to just give up like that

anyway I'm not surprised he lost. When ambode is the son (candidate) who the father (tinubu) is well pleased with

tinubu will have settled the right people in the judiciary so what are you expecting before. Jimi is very naive and tactless when it comes to nigerian politics
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Feranmicharles(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dharniel:

jesu!!! See dis olodo ogrin stale means old Ah nawa o

If I say "stale" it means,what you're saying isn't pleasant to my ear,okay?angry olodo pako pikinembarassed
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
The petition was dismissed on a preliminary objection. It wasnt even heard on it's merit at all. That's so messed up. He needs to ask his lawyers some tough questions. Why pay them millions only for your case to be killed on a technicality. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by after1: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
Ambode has a stolen mandate, its not over yet.

Ogidi, stop spewing trash. Jobless troll
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
jesu!!! See dis olodo ogrin stale means old Ah nawa o

If I say "stale" it means,what you're saying isn't pleasant to my ear,okay?angry olodo pako pikinembarassed

there is something they call contextual meaning, stale also means "not fresh" and in this context im could be termed as old. Understood?
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Mogidi: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
after1:

Ogidi, stop spewing trash. Jobless troll
How was your ban, kikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by after1: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

How was your ban, kikikiki grin grin grin

Which ban? Ino understand you my friend
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Macintosh101(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
He should look forward to 2019
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Mogidi: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
after1:

Which ban? Ino understand you my friend

Shebi you chop ban, have not seen you trolling for a while.
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
anonimi:

Really?
Did you say that about Brainless Bubu who FAILED in 2003, 2007 and 2011
Worst part is that after finally winning the megida does not even know what to do with his mandate, chai shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2561889_25573152517745snailbabajpegb4ba083b213a13da9b454ebb83fbb6c9_jpeg_jpegab9b54a4119a4e24dc3799f5a92e65a5
ha ha 2019 will determine is status either as a serial loser or victor. Please do Quote me in 2019
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Feranmicharles(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dharniel:

there is something they call contextual meaning, stale also means "not fresh" and in this context im could be termed as old. Understood?
I like someone like you,no relentingwink. Make I just leave you,bro there's ntin like understood its understandtongue. Understand?
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I like someone like you,no relentingwink. Make I just leave you,bro there's ntin like understood its understandtongue. Understand?

you neem some english coaching.
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by after1: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:

Shebi you chop ban, have not seen you trolling for a while.

Ogidi my good friend, Which ban? I dont troll, I only call out jobless oaf like you. I am not jobless and cant be on nairaland 247 like you. Lolzzzz.
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Feranmicharles(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dharniel:

you neem some english coaching.
which of the dictionaries can I find that word? Cos it seems new to me. I neem eng coachingtongue
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Olaolohun(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
knwidon:
this is really painful to me
Heyab sori
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by Mogidi: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
after1:

Ogidi my good friend, Which ban? I dont troll, I only call out jobless oaf like you. I am not jobless and cant be on nairaland 247 like you. Lolzzzz.

Drop ya email and I'd speak to friends about finding you employment. Can you drive cars, my driver resigned last week.

grin grin grin
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by after1: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:

Drop ya email and I'd speak to friends about finding you employment. Can you drive cars, my driver resigned last week.

grin grin grin
[/s]

Tell those lies to those that dont know you outside nairaland. You making me laugh hard Moses. Buhahahahaha. I dont know what you gain by lying on nairaland. Chai....
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by olobaayo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmm
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by mayorchelsea(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
I thought some punks said PDP candidates all accepted defeat in the last election and called the winners to congratulate them?
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by adebisicutie: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Agbaje is a confirmed clown grin lawyers don collect the remaining change from his hands
Re: Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode by kinibigdeal(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tinubu dismiss agbaje petition against is SON Ambode...the court is just is mouth piece..anyway, we will appeal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Performance At Debate Has Improved Our Party’s Profile — PDP / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo / Even Sunday Igboho Can Not Face Deadly Iskilu Wakili In Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.