Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (44898 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
yungpowers:
whether you like like it or not, Kumuyi is not a man of God.
And what proof do u have to support ur claims?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
has aregbesola paid your daddy his salary? or ur silly boyfriend.No one in his or her right senses will attack a man of God u unshaved yoruba C.U.N.T from southWEST.
Otu nnegi dia

Mention my dad there aiyelala maa pa e. na sango go blind ur eyes Idiot if u r not careful. very rude and disrespectful.

Check below me you'll see another igbotic mugu like u laying threats
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrbiafra:

Let the bastard attempt any crusade in Aba na...fools

he's there go and do ur worst.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by mrbiafra: 3:10am On Jul 02, 2015
chowlade:

he's there go and do ur worst.
Hey ewedu licker, we never asked him not to come to Aba on a friendly visit. We're good people and we treat our visitors well.

But he dare not host any crusade or whatever satanic activities of hes' in the holy land of Aba.

He was surposed to do that on 30th June but instead he went to visit the governor.

Lol, the cowardic fool already got the message and is so shaky. The fear of Aba boys.lol
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 02, 2015
chowlade:

;No be ur people put d waste 4 there. no be ur people dey pour sand 4 our gari. we still thank God say our place no look like abia,Enugu, Oweri et.c.

Loooooooooooooool
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Why you come they type that sh!t for every thread na
Lol just learning.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by hoobs(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2015
GoodMuyis:

Here on Nairaland eBiafra were defending and supporting to hurt him

For Example This One

This One

And This One^^
that's there own business,evrybody has his/her own mind,bt Nnamdi kanu never told people to kill kumuyi
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2015
... welldon

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
chowlade:

my father is an arm robber and my mother is a commercial sex worker
chai, u should have told me since and i was wasting my energy on you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by emmatok(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
mrbiafra:

Hey ewedu licker, we never asked him not to come to Aba on a friendly visit. We're good people and we treat our visitors well.

But he dare not host any crusade or whatever satanic activities of hes' in the holy land of Aba.

He was surposed to do that on 30th June but instead he went to visit the governor.

Lol, the cowardic fool already got the message and is so shaky. The fear of Aba boys.lol

LOL,
Kumuyi just left Anambra 28/29 June
The Aba crusade will be on the 4th of July.

I challenge you and folks to attempt an attack on Kumuyi, and watch the whole world desend on you.
You probably don't realize Kumuyi is an international preacher.

You also forgot your folks churches like Choosen, TREM and other SE churches operating in the SW won't be spared.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
chai, u should have told me since and i was wasting my energy on you.

is normal if you demonstrate the igbo foolishness in you nw like you've just did, it is a curse on ur generation dat will consume y'all very soon. go and die. Oloriburuku

Quote me again and I'll unleash more curses on u and ur family that you will never come out of it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
chowlade:

dogs gang raped my mother wen i was little

my father shall die a painful death
ISEEEEEEE!! So shall it be.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
ISEEEEEEE!!
So shall it be.

Since you have cursed yourself enough alone so shall it be with you.

like you have said a painful death await your father and you mother that birth you frm a maggot infected pussy, no be me talk am o na u in addition, May u be devoid of all good things you, ur family and you igbotic inferior tribe. may Aiyelalala fight you wherever you are on the surface of d Land called Nigeria@poormaxx.

if nothing happens to you and you family by Monday quote me on Monday and call me bastard
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by Goldmaxx(f): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
chowlade:
I am a dirty yoRUBBER girl.I fh.u.c.k men 4 egunje.
my moda is a prostitute at ared light district.
i dnt even knw my fada,but i knw dat he is dead whereva he is thats why am a bastard.
I have spoilt my womb wi th series of abortion thats why i am barren.But i pray lucifer my fada pardons me.

eeiihhyaaa, poor you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) by dekdek: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
autocorrect:

I still wonder how u sleep at nights, ever since Biafra's Campaign rose to a greater Height

I sleep excellently well like a new born baby knowing fully well that just like it happened during the days of our fathers, Biafra will again be crushed and this time mercilessly. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Policeman Smoking Marijuana In Public / Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) / INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.