Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (44501 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
I trust her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Hysmady(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
;DThe poster above me sha tongue
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by tucky200(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
This bitchh dey lie o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Olamitisoji(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice
Sorry you need to be booked in a REHAB. You obsession with this woman won't that you anyways than drag your scandalous party to dirts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by docphresh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of BASELESS allegation coming her way.

In APC voice

Glad u call it allegations bro. I'd just help you out and add BASELESS before that word.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by condralbede(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rogues.....all nah by Willie Willie format(d more you look,d less you see)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Former Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister of the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala replies her critics and the GEJ government with the attached picture fo what each State earn from the ECA.

https://www.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala/photos/a.301762839873987.88834.204329982950607/973875655996032/?type=1&theater

Like Osho baba said, let her also publish hw much is coming in, so dt we can do the subtraction to see hw much is left.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
I trust her...

With the number of local governments and money B ayelsa is receiving. That place should be a paradise on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by sanmibukunmi: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Watching from corner....let's Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what will end this
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Olamitisoji(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Soludo where is u...??

Come and counter attttttack!
don't be delusional. That idiot was tipped off to tarnish her image but he went back with his tail between his legs

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
She d. Harsh 4dis mata. Oh..d. Fear of. Buhari is the beginnnin of wisdom
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by docphresh(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dhortunn:

Caught in the Act.

Jealousy... Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh *covers mouth repeatedly *
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by unite4real: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!

you for tell Wike not to probe Amaechi since the party is different.

Why is it that everything in Naija will be looked at from tribal, religious and party divide.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by jaybee3(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

How come the government also funded Subsidy/Sure-p from the ECA account?

Did they spend the entire 3.3 TN on subsidy and Sure-P?

How come NNPC also deducted funds for subsidy before during their reconciliation for the same period?

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:
This frog-eye bittch is just beating around the bush. This is what is expected from u to answer, the witch continues to deceive her gullible followers...............

OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;
"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , [b]don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/oshiomole-replies-okonjo-iweala-says-i.html

dullards everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by elohorayodele: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
oshiomole the noisemaker should read and stop making noise, if she stole money arrest her.

nansense APC behaving as if they are still the opposition. I really think this party doesn't know how to govern, they have been in opposition for so long that the only thing they can do is cry out and make scandalous statements

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
lekahm:

Like Osho baba said, let her also publish hw much is coming in, so dt we can do the subtraction to see hw much is left.

grin grin grin This she has repeatedly not done and that is exactly what Osho baba is demanding and not the shit she is presenting.
Already, the NEC has a bigger picture now of how much came in especially through NNPC and how much NNPC refused to remit to the federation accout. Again i reinstate that NOI remains a lying bitcch and a crook.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
*sobs*
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

dullards everywhere.

Fools everywhere. grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by ritux: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
The more they criticise her, the more I love her.

9 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by gbolsng(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:
This frog-eye bittch is just beating around the bush. This is what is expected from u to answer, the witch continues to deceive her gullible followers...............

OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;
"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? [b]When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/oshiomole-replies-okonjo-iweala-says-i.html

This is getting more interesting, so Oshiomole is saying the commissioner of finance in Edo state can go to Abuja with other Commissioners of Finance and share money out of ECA without him or the other Governors knowing about it?

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
jaybee3:
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

How come the government also funded Subsidy/Sure-p from the ECA account?

Did they spend the entire 3.3 TN on subsidy and Sure-P?

How come NNPC also deducted funds for subsidy before during their reconciliation for the same period?

Indeed flesh and blood didnt reveal this to u grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

In APC voice
how you are ftc?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
hmmm gud for her.

In APC voice
how come you are ftc?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
this woman always coming out with fact & figures..

yeye dey smell.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by proxillin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Ngozi!!.

She knows how to cook up figures.

Thats how she cooked up a figure to show how Nigeria is the largest economy in the world. To later realize we are wallowing in debt. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by elohorayodele: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
dekdek:

grin grin grin This she has repeatedly not done and that is exactly what Osho baba is demanding and not the shit she is presenting.
Already, the NEC has a bigger picture now of how much came in especially through NNPC and how much NNPC refused to remit to the federation accout. Again i reinstate that NOI remains a lying bitcch and a crook.

Then why go on TV to inform the public she stole/is a crook. Why not arrest her and try her?

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
gbolsng:

This is getting more interesting, so Oshiomole is saying the commissioner of finance in Edo state can go to Abuja with other Commissioners of Finance and share money out of ECA without him or the other Governors knowing about it?

what he is saying is that the commissioners from all the states had no mandate from their principals to do such. Above all, its against the law.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by winodey(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Chad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
elohorayodele:

Then why go on TV to inform the public she stole/is a crook. Why not arrest her and try her?

Did u know the outcome of the NEC meeting that held this week? if u do, u wouldnt have asked me this foolish quetion.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by nagoma(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
God knows i love this woman. Why can't they let her be? Why are Nigerians always looking for a way to spoil good people's names and let the bad people who really stabbed hard slip through their fingers. Thank God NOI is not just a brain but a meticulous professional. Kiss my ass Oshiomole cheesycheesycheesy. She can't always teach you APC boo boo fools Economics basics and advancements.
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.

We must call a spade by no other name , she presided over kleptocracy and if she is a thief we must not only say so but also bring her to book for it. All these sentiments will be pushed aside and the government works with facts. If as you said "she is a meticulous professional and a brain" we have not seen it in government financial management over the last six years she was minister of finance and coordinating minister. All we saw was the impunity, primitive greed and mega-rot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.