Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) (4339 Views)

Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out / Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Share

Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by axiliborha(f): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
she need Jesus... so badly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
brooklyn49:
she need Jesus... so badly
The girl belong to the devil already bro. angry
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chisos! shocked
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by funnyme(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
I can do it for her with cashew liquid at an affordable price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Chisos! shocked
The girl Don kolo finish! lipsrsealed
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by petux(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
diz 1 can't make heaven again she has submit herself to satan
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
petux:
Hehe... grin cheesy
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
ikelvin:
The girl Don kolo finish! lipsrsealed
Serious mental case.
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
funnyme:
I can do it for her with cashew liquid at an affordable price.
Haha!!! grin cheesy just remembered me.
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
petux:
As in eeh cry
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by Forzap: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kul,who she com dey tell undecided
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by mczico: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aquatic recordz /Tawe signed artiste, and a
nairalander, mc zico
comes
with a brand new tune titled
“eledumare” .
The tune is quite lovely and
inspirational.
Enjoy the vtek and tom j produced tune....coming
out soon ...dropping on sat 4th July 2015

Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ammy4goodies(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good for her then!
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by funnyme(f): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2015
ikelvin:
Haha!!! grin cheesy just remembered me.
So yu used cashew liquid on your d**k abi. Choi! Yu need deliverance.
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
funnyme:

So yu used cashew liquid on your d**k abi. Choi! Yu need deliverance.
Haha! grin cheesy so of all things you could think of, it's my dicck? shocked well I never used any cashew anything on me, just remembered what kids do during our secondary school days.
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by hatux: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Good for her...

But make she no forget we're in fasting period, so make she postpone am till fasting finish. Na beg I dey beg...kiss
Re: Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) by ikelvin(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
hatux:
Good for her...

But make she no forget we're in fasting period, so make she postpone am till fasting finish. Na beg I dey beg...kiss
You still dey fast? Others Don break fast with breakfast since ooo. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is The Worst Artiste In Nigeria...see Why / Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) / The Real Story! How Basketmouth And Freeze's Beef Started At OLIC 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.