Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) (6693 Views)

Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
AsanwaKC:
op..what if the guy refused you to work ...he's happy settling all the bills undecided
that was back in those days,my father didn't allow my mom to work for 7 good years,my mum is a beautiful light skinned lady,he felt so jealous and thought they'd snatch her from him,but my mum eventually broke that sh.it by seeking for job when the man traveled. But today,fevry few men would marry a beautiful woman and expect her not to work
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
feyilag:
i bliv all ladies are pretty in their own right.dis days ur talents& abilities make way 4 u dan ur looks wil eva do
true,i met a gorgeous Latino girl on twitter,the girl eventually quit twitter and said she wants to concentrate more on her career,she said she used to think her beauty can fetch her money,but it's fetching her no penny
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by AsanwaKC(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
that was back in those days,my father didn't allow my mom to work for 7 good years,my mum is a beautiful light skinned lady,he felt so jealous and thought they'd snatch her from him,but my mum eventually broke that sh.it by seeking for job when the man traveled. But today,fevry few men would marry a beautiful woman and expect her not to work
undecided
it still happening...but not much..espcailly with our igbo..brothers. I know few who insist that their wife will not work...even my ex said so..but me I no want that kind life..with all the education you end up as a housewife undecided...
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
tunnamania11:

Yes, I wrote 90% not 100%.
Take Nl for example, just do random check on ladies' profiles, u would see much likes than their pictures deserved.
We live in women's world, being cute is an added advantage.

Guy that's a wrong example. likes on NL mean nothing. If only the likes can translate to money
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I can never treat a beautiful girl prefentially cos I see numerous girls everyday,beauty ain't shitt at all,that's probably why many beautiful girls are living in abject poverty,i do wonder how they don't make money from those many suitors they usually claim to have
let them knw
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Good answer
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
AsanwaKC:
undecided
it still happening...but not much..espcailly with our igbo..brothers. I know few who insist that their wife will not work...even my ex said so..but me I no want that kind life..with all the education you end up as a housewife undecided...
Wow,good,you and my mom would make good friends if you meet,same thing happened to her,she married my dad in the late '80s and my dad actually sent her to University afterwards,she gave birth to us when she was still in school,she graduated and my father didn't allow her to work for 7 good years,she regretted being a housewife when she was invited by the then military governor who wanted to make her a commissioner,the governor asked her her working experienced,my mom didn't know what to say and the governor said "sorry,we can only appoint you as commissioner if you have at least 5 years working experience" my mom felt like crying. She left the office and determined she'd be independent and never depend on dad again,dad traveled after many promises that he'd get her a job at a bank or somewhere ok(he was influential and well connected) but my mum didn't mind that,she went to a school and took a job as a school teacher,after wards she did her masters on her own and became a successful business woman on her own with 3 shops without my dad giving her a penny and she's now a vice principal as well,she loves to be in school circle not for the money but that was her childhood ambition and she uses that as a platform to advertise her business more cos it's a large government school with lot of people. So,women should learn from this and never rely on any husband that wants to housewife them, we men will surely later take such women for granted

1 Like

Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by AsanwaKC(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Wow,good,you and my mom would make good friends if you meet,same thing happened to her,she married my dad in the late '80s and my dad actually sent her to University afterwards,she gave birth to us when she was still in school,she graduated and my father didn't allow her to work for 7 good years,she regretted being a housewife when she was invited by the then military governor who wanted to make her a commissioner,the governor asked her her working experienced,my mom didn't know what to say and the governor said "sorry,we can only appoint you as commissioner if you have at least 5 years working experience" my mom felt like crying. She left the office and determined she'd be independent and never depend on dad again,dad traveled after many promises that he'd get her a job at a bank or somewhere ok(he was influential and well connected) but my mum didn't mind that,she went to a school and took a job as a school teacher,after wards she did her masters on her own and became a successful business woman on her own with 3 shops without my dad giving her a penny and she's now a vice principal as well,she loves to be in school circle not for the money but that was her childhood ambition and she uses that as a platform to advertise her business more cos it's a large government school with lot of people. So,women should learn from this and never rely on any husband that wants to housewife them, we men will surely later take such women for granted 

Cool..i have learnt a lot from you...because most times men don't know things might change tomorrow..thnx...
Are also influential like your dad wink
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
ayusco85:

Guy that's a wrong example. likes on NL mean nothing. If only the likes can translate to money
What's exactly your stance?
There should be no preferential treatments for beautiful ladies or it doesn't exist at all?
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
tunnamania11:

What's exactly your stance?
There should be no preferential treatments for beautiful ladies or it doesn't exist at all?

What am sayin is, the beauty doesn't work for dem nw like b4. It still works a little
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
ayusco85:

What am sayin is, the beauty doesn't work for dem nw like b4. It still works a little
Yeah, that's true.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by mschubby: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
so?
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
AsanwaKC:

Cool..i have learnt a lot from you...because most times men don't know things might change tomorrow..thnx...
Are also influential like your dad wink
smiley
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
ayusco85:

it's true,because beauty no more has that monopolistic power like before again,almost every girl is beautiful now in the name of make up unlike in those days when natural beauty is what they flaunt and beautiful women were scarce,but today,even broke,unattractive guys phuck fine girls anyhow,fine girls be like pure water now,so,do you treat pure water preferentially? No,guys that still do that need help. I treat every woman equally but treat old women preferentially
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Meaning? undecided
get urself busy and stop chasing boiz
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by nkem123(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
tunnamania11:

If u are pretty, i mean very cute, u would get 90% of all u want.
Have u ever seen ugly girl that works with a bank?
All u see in banks are light skin beautiful ladies that Mrcork dreams about daily . grin
not all bankers are beautiful And fair.cross check ur fact

1 Like

Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Luedave:
get urself busy and stop chasing boiz
Yes sir!

1 Like

Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it's true,because beauty no more has that monopolistic power like before again,almost every girl is beautiful now in the name of make up unlike in those days when natural beauty is what they flaunt and beautiful women were scarce,but today,even broke,unattractive guys phuck fine girls anyhow,fine girls be like pure water now,so,do you treat pure water preferentially? No,guys that still do that need help. I treat every woman equally but treat old women preferentially

#Word. But for me I don't treat all girls equal. The smart ones get the better treatment. Brains over beauty

1 Like

Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
nkem123:

I was also wondering,tunnamania11 can lie too much
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ola345(f): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
lool.... True tho! cheesy
withlovefromola.com
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
nkem123:

I don't know where u reside o, but in my state here, 90% of banks I have transacted with employs light skin pretty ladies.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I was also wondering,tunnamania11 can lie too much
Lolz, go to banks in Ilorin and do the counting of their employees.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
JayneStephanie:
Please friends, the main show have started...please follow this link to vote Ngwoke, Ifeoma as the best dressed female in UNN. This is the hottest and final stage of the contest and we need all the votes we can get and more. Thank you people
https://www./345730572292607/permalink/367328596799471/?qa_ref=qd
To vote, join the group UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA AWARDS and once you've been accepted into the group (does not usually take time), you're eligible to vote. Please vote with phone browser or opera mini...Thank you once more

Will it add to her CGPA? If it won't then am not clicking
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by khukhi(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeekiti:
Op must be a selfish man grin

True...but some sisters need to hear this man.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy grin
khukhi:

True...but some sisters need to hear this man.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Bola4mi(f): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Any fine girl wey no work, on your is her case.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
tunnamania11:
The beauty gave her an added advantage over others that applied .
Sure,you do have an undisputed point there.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
JayneStephanie:

It might not add to her cgpa...because she actually is already a finalist. But don't we go to university to earn learn about everything (thus the igbo translation of the word university ... Mahadum). So please do vote and get your friends to vote because it will add other things to her

U are pretty convincing. U win.

Am voting nw, hope she wins
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Sure,you do have an undisputed point there.
Yes o
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bola4mi:
Any fine girl wey no work, on your is her case.

Its "OYO" not "on your".

Ur welcome wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Has Refused To Kiss Me: See Why. / Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall / I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.