Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) (6694 Views)

Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by nkem123(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
tunnamania11:

I don't know where u reside o, but in my state here, 90% of banks I have transacted with employs light skin pretty ladies.
I dnt know d bank u use, I have been transacting with different banks and haven't seen anything like what u are claiming.
bankers are mixtures of skin colours and both beautiful and ugly, nt all bankers are beautiful like u claim.u said 90% in ur area, which means nt all.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
nkem123:

I dnt know d bank u use, I have been transacting with different banks and haven't seen anything like what u are claiming.
bankers are mixtures of skin colours and both beautiful and ugly, nt all bankers are beautiful like u claim.u said 90% in ur area, which means nt all.
I didn't say all banks, most banks though.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by nkem123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
tunnamania11:
I didn't say all banks, most banks though.
Noted!
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Bola4mi(f): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
ayusco85:

Its "OYO" not "on your".

Ur welcome wink
mr teacher wetin be ur grade for school.
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bola4mi:
mr teacher wetin be ur grade for school.

U must ve been a Bad student in schl. U can't take simple correction
Re: All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) by Bola4mi(f): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
ayusco85:

U must ve been a Bad student in schl. U can't take simple correction
truth is bitter but it still has to be told,i didnt write that slang like that because i didnt know the spelling,i only wrote it that way because i felt any body that has good grade in school will understand what i wrote, dont trouble urself its only a slang and dont mind me i left school since 6years ago.

Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / Female Photographer Uche Odoh Flaunts Her Oranges / If Any NL Babe Fine Pass Kwencypresh Make My Mouth Bend!