Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Daimond Bank:customers Be Cautious - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daimond Bank:customers Be Cautious (678 Views)

Bank Customers Boycott Banks On #nobankingday (photos) / N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daimond Bank:customers Be Cautious by miracleoscar(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
I have had series of disappointments from Diamond bank especially in regards to incomplete notes in the bundles.So no matter the amount I am withdrawing I always insist they recount.
But I was seriously taken aback today when I was giiven a FAKE note and which was confirmed by another bank,only for me to go back and I was denied justice that since I have left the bank premises.
Now please all if you must continue doing bussiness with diamond bank,ensure the notes are counted in your presence and confirm under mercury light no matter the amount withdrawn.
SAY NO TO FAKE NOTES!(The note is pictured below)

Re: Daimond Bank:customers Be Cautious by lonelydora: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thanks for sharing. The next cashier that will pay me must pay for this.
Re: Daimond Bank:customers Be Cautious by 400billionman: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nah so I dey my office, one mumu carry fake note to come do transaction with me not knowing say my eyes dey red pass mercury light.

No time..

We call them NEW GENERATION BANK. Umu ogwugwu oge.
Re: Daimond Bank:customers Be Cautious by collinsola: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Always count and check your money b4 leaving the counter....

We call these shot 1 from your bundle cry

(1) (Reply)

Online Shops Not Effecting The Rising Value Of The Naira In Their Prices / Megaplux Launches New Logo, Repositions Its Brand Identity / 8 Timeless Principles Of Successful Marketing To Boost Your Sales...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.