Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In (1358 Views)

I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help / Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 / Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
I recently bought an infinix hot phone from jumia 4 days ago precisely... After enjoying the phone for some 3days... I got an update to download the update on my phone... I downloaded the update. and clicked on upgrade... the phone rebooted and then showed something like an updating bar... after that... it restarted and showed infinix but its always going to recovery mode everytime I put it on.... the phone is already rooted..... but I don't have cmw recovery... plsss can I get an engineer here on nl that stays in Lagos to repair it for me on or be fore Friday.. 3rd of June..... this is very urgent...
plsss if I can get an engineer in Lagos.. my number is 08064873472
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Smartixy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Download stock mtk backup here https://www.dropbox.com/s/fptr30o5zsjbd4p/Stock%20backup%20%28MTK%29%20for%20Infinix%20X507.zip?dl=0 and follow this procedure http://androidnaija.com/?p=138 simple If you don't understand WhatsApp 08177629183
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Tholuwaniey(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Smartixy:
Download stock mtk backup here https://www.dropbox.com/s/fptr30o5zsjbd4p/Stock%20backup%20%28MTK%29%20for%20Infinix%20X507.zip?dl=0 and follow this procedure http://androidnaija.com/?p=138 simple If you don't understand WhatsApp 08177629183

I have the stock ROm already but I don't have a PC to complete the tax.... neither do I know how to go bout it... plsss... I need someone to help me..... I'm willing to pay
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tholuwaniey:

I have the stock ROm already but I don't have a PC to complete the tax.... neither do I know how to go bout it... plsss... I need someone to help me..... I'm willing to pay
wat app did yhu use to root it
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Floridax(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
reboot into your stock recovery and clear cash,,, it will work
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Tholuwaniey:
I recently bought an infinix hot phone from jumia 4 days ago precisely... After enjoying the phone for some 3days... I got an update to download the update on my phone... I downloaded the update. and clicked on upgrade... the phone rebooted and then showed something like an updating bar... after that... it restarted and showed infinix but its always going to recovery mode everytime I put it on.... the phone is already rooted..... but I don't have cmw recovery... plsss can I get an engineer here on nl that stays in Lagos to repair it for me on or be fore Friday.. 3rd of June..... this is very urgent...
plsss if I can get an engineer in Lagos.. my number is 08064873472
Get someone Who uses same phone as you and doesn't have cwm installed, insert your sd card into his phone, boot his phone to recovery, take a nandroid backup of his device, I mean just look for backup user data, after backup complete, switch on the phone and safely remove your sd card by unmouting it from storage first, insert the sd card into your own phone, boot to recovery and go to backup and restore section, enter restore and look for the data on the root of your phone memory and restore it, if successful your phone will look exactly like his own so u have to start modifying it to your taste or you could just clear data to start afresh. Let me know if it works.
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by osaslord500(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Smartixy:

Pliz are you in any whatsapp group where cheats are being posted? If so add me 07052309927
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by 9jafreshest: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Brand new Infinix Hot note pro - #27,900

Brand new Innjoo ONE - - - - #25,000

Brand new Innjoo Fire for sale -----#17,600
Phone no : 09099132516
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Kindycute:

Get someone Who uses same phone as you and doesn't have cwm installed, insert your sd card into his phone, boot his phone to recovery, take a nandroid backup of his device, I mean just look for backup user data, after backup complete, switch on the phone and safely remove your sd card by unmouting it from storage first, insert the sd card into your own phone, boot to recovery and go to backup and restore section, enter restore and look for the data on the root of your phone memory and restore it, if successful your phone will look exactly like his own so u have to start modifying it to your taste or you could just clear data to start afresh. Let me know if it works.

I tried that method tirelessly... the backup isn't always complete... and when insert my mmc into my phone.. I click on the backup but nothing comes up... it's just clicks as if nothing z there
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Warlord3000(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2015
One of the reasons we always pray you guys to endeavour to create a cwm recovery backup anytime you have a phone...

Since you have the stock rom backup... Go the SP flash tools way and your phone should be back...

Google. It
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by yetunsbay(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Warlord3000:
One of the reasons we always pray you guys to endeavour to create a cwm recovery backup anytime you have a phone...

Since you have the stock rom backup... Go the SP flash tools way and your phone should be back...

Google. It
hw do i unroot having used kingroot(english vrsn) to root?
Re: Bricked Infinix Hot Needs Help.. Engineers Please Come In by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tholuwaniey:

I tried that method tirelessly... the backup isn't always complete... and when insert my mmc into my phone.. I click on the backup but nothing comes up... it's just clicks as if nothing z there
Backup isn't complete as How? make sure there's up to 4gb space left on the sd card, make sure the person DOES NOT have cwm installed, Make sure the backup file is in the root of your sd card not any folder, I see no reason Why it shouldn't work, have used it to unbrick many people's phone, maybe you're making a mistake. Note that backup could take hours to complete.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Crazy Lotto | Mtn Mega Premier Lotto On Mobile / Features I Wish Were Present On Whatsapp. / New Samsung Galaxy J7 For Just #45000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.