Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,000 members, 7,803,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lets Help You To Design Your Wapka Site - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Lets Help You To Design Your Wapka Site (952 Views)

I Need An App Developer To Design A Social Media App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You To Design Your Wapka Site by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wapka allows you to Create your own WAP site simple and fast, It host all your content free of charge.
We can help you to create a mobile friendly and responsive site on wapka platform, that load so fast.
We can help you get a domain or if you have a domain we can change the dns server to that of ur your wapka site, there by making your wapka domain a custom domain.
One of the benefit of wapka is that its mobile friendly and houses all ur content, there can never be a time when your site will be down unlike our local web hosting company
If you need my help reach me on 070 657 079 29
You can also add me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Azure Solutions & Devops / Free E-Books For All Level / Need A Professional Programmer And Dynamic Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.