Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. (1631 Views)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / UK Hospital Sacks African Nurse Who Offers To Pray With Her Patients Before Oper / Nigerian Mother Owes UK Hospital £145,000 For Giving Birth To Five Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. by anwo247: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
A FAMILY has told of their shock after seeing the ghostly face of a dead great-gran in the scan of an unborn baby.

Debbie King, 23, says the spooky ultrasound, fittingly taken on Friday 13th, clearly shows a face uncannily reminiscent of her grandmother Teresa King

Turn your head to the right and the image of a face becomes unmistakable.

Debbie believes her grandmother Teresa is a "guardian angel" SWNS

It was pointed out to pharmacy worker Debbie by a pal after Debbie popped the 20-week scan on the side of her fridge.

Debbie, 23, from Galway in western Ireland, said: “It wasn’t until my friend said she could see a face that I looked at it properly.

“As soon as I did I could see it was nanny. It’s not like you’ve even got to squint.

“I showed it to a few other people and they agreed it looks like her. They thought it was the strangest thing they’ve ever seen.”

She went on: “I used to talk to my gran about everything. I still ask her things in my head, and this has made me realise she’s listening.

“It feels like she is watching over us. It has made me feel a lot more at ease during the pregnancy.”

Debbie’s sister, Amanda King, 25, said: “When I looked at the picture the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. It was the creepiest thing I have ever seen.”

The mum of one, a retail manager, added: “Me and Debbie are strong believers that no one is ever really gone.

Teresa worked as a dressmaker in Galway, Ireland and passed away in February 2012
Teresa worked as a dressmaker in Galway, Ireland and passed away in February 2012 SWNS

“We feel like nanny is in her final resting place now. She’s letting us know she’s there and she’s happy.

“This is her way of reassuring Debbie and making sure this baby arrives safe and sound.”

She went on: “We have a guardian angel minding our new arrival and feel blessed to know nanny is watching.”

Dressmaker Teresa, a mum of four and grandmother to six, died in 2012 aged 82.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6524302/Can-you-see-great-gran-in-the-scan.html?CMP=spklr-_-S9SunSocial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20150701-_-News-_-202629761

Re: Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. by XLR8R(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm spooky
Re: Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lobaatan
Re: Ghost Face Appears In Baby Scan In UK Hospital. by oyindare(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Just In case

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop The Masturbation Addiction / Photos Of Scabies On Dick / Benefits Of Saffron And Its Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.