Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) (40787 Views)

Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is so pathetic! This is 1 of d oroblemproblems of hiring tout 2 work for u.

They shall be killed by hanging as a lesson to others. How can such a man be killed lyk a goat over his own car?
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by Delaw135: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
yorubas, stealing & killings is highly synonymously
omo irankiran
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by writetopoker: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Delaw135:
omo irankiran
shhuuut up there, mr nobody, idiatic idiot
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by innoblack: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
the id**t on blue shot looks like a natural born killer
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by jeje123(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dharniel:
Cruelty. They should both be sent to sambisa...
Wasting of time dey owing me just a bullet both of dem!
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by Adortem: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Murder just because of a car? I am sure its not their first kill? Baba must have had many cars and they could have just taken it and left the poor man, and save his family so much sorrow... Nawa o, those criminals are too young to end all their life in prison or probably hanged. I weep for their loved ones.
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by izsmike: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am a student of futa... After the first attempt of the driver to steal the car, baba arrested him. Pple plead with baba and with time baba 4gave him and released him. He return to steal d same car. He killed baba and den pour oil on him so he won't smell, his wife tot baba travelled not knowing his dead and hidden in d Gen room...
MORAL LESSON: dnt temper justice with mercy

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by RazziP(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hun we know our police, they can just torture to make you confess, only God can judge
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by vicadex07(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
writetopoker:
yorubas, stealing & killings is highly synonymously

What is this over bleached ibo prostitute saying
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by writetopoker: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

What is this over bleached ibo prostitute saying

I laugh you in reverse gear, infact I laugh u in high heels. infact I think this tins below are your siblings idiatic grin. ; D

Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by mkoabiola: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Criminals of d year 2015
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by delishpot: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
I hope when they say accomplice thry dont mean friends and family members o. Naija police can arrest and detain a 90 year old parent for tge sins of tgeir stupid child. They can raid a street and arrest every male there for the sin of a stupid resident.

Any hoe sha, if truly they are guilty, let them be given same justice they gave the old man.
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by hibbayueei(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmm.

for your dual OTG android phones flash drive.
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
What did the old man do 2 deserve such treatment.
If this is true d guys will neva see gud n life.
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by mekybabe1: 4:56am On Jul 02, 2015
They just wasted the man's life for nothing! The late man's family has been thrown into deep mourning by this useless men. They should be tortured and killed.
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by Obainono(m): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmmm.... U guys r 'good' to go ooo. Hanging things on point jaire!!
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by prettyeyo: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Oh my God!! Men are so heartless...! Ontop how much My heart goes out to the family of the deceased.
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by afoscopy: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2015
they're bloody criminal
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
... d love of money

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by ojilepikin(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dharniel:
Cruelty. They should both be sent to sambisa...
Don't u know dat if u send them to Sambisa forest, they will go n join forces with Boko Haram with d kind of wicked hearts that they got?
Not a wonderful idea to me. Kill them just like they killed d Prof.
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos) by ojilepikin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
siraj1402:
See as them dey look . Between the two,na one person go bring the idea o.
Your comment sounds like u did not read the story b4 commenting.
Go check out d story n come back n make a proper comment, ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo / EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.