Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... (2573 Views)

5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by jrerico1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
The couples are broke, they might borrow money to cater for the kids also. I think either of them need to be financially stable before marriage.
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Gurgle(f): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
No I cant. which kind wedding be that

but thinking of it I can imagine how OPs cousin + wife must have been feeling. what people will say and so on

hmmm #still thinking
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by martineverest(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dat ll be d last thing i ll eva do......i dont even think my marriage ll be dat huge(even if i have d billions)...i'd rada do a simple wedding and use d remaining funds for the children upbringing dan borrow money for wedding
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
ademoladeji:
I can never borrow 10kobo for a wedding... Over to the gods of the land!!!

Instead make I borrow wed, I go kukuma impregnate the babe come form sey I go reject am...

By then, the parents go dey beg me to dey carry the girl dey go FoC

Lol, your own no good
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Dahjhi: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Oyind17:
Few months ago, a cousin of mine wanted to marry (a lady) and the guy was not financially buoyant, they asked me for help which I rendered but they needed more. A day to the wedding she called me on the phone that I should borrow them certain amount of money which I did. I persuaded a friend of mine to lend them money as well.... The person i persuaded to lend them money is now on my neck shouting my name here and there "that he lend them money because of me oo, that i should pay his money Asap" I even told him that they are yet to pay the money i borrowed them also.
To the guys here, Can you borrow money for your wedding?
[size=78pt]HELL NO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Dahjhi: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2015
ademoladeji:
I can never borrow 10kobo for a wedding... Over to the gods of the land!!!

Instead make I borrow wed, I go kukuma impregnate the babe come form sey I go reject am...

By then, the parents go dey beg me to dey carry the girl dey go FoC
Nah the same club we deh. grin
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by chigoizie7(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
More reason, getting a "BABY MAMA" is the best, u don't ve to go tru all that shit to get laid and den have a baby.

Phuck sh!t.

Potential baby mamas please apply in person.

Educated and also working( more of a career woman).
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:
More reason, getting a "BABY MAMA" is the best, u don't ve to go tru all that shit to get laid and den have a baby.

Phuck sh!t.

Potential baby mamas please apply in person.

Educated and also working( more of a career woman).

Pastor!!! you didn't type that
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by chigoizie7(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Pastor!!! you didn't type that

Yeah, I said that, do u mind applying? We will make a beautiful kid, u know?
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Yeah, I said that, do u mind applying? We will make a beautiful kid, u know?

Gozie!!!! it will cost you money, I mean lots of money
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by queensmith: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
The wedding isn't as important as the marriage - I don't think it's necessary.
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by chigoizie7(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Gozie!!!! it will cost you money, I mean lots of money

Didn't u hear the part were I said, u ve to be a career woman? Yes, t will cost me money, and I am ready for that.

I only mentioned career woman because, they don't usually have time for anything other than their career, with that, it will afford me the opportunity to d custody of my kids without quarrels with their mum
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Didn't u hear the part were I said, u ve to be a career woman? Yes, t will cost me money, and I am ready for that.

I only mentioned career woman because, they don't usually have time for anything other than their career, with that, it will afford me the opportunity to d custody of my kids without quarrels with their mum

Hmmmm.....how many women will agree to that?
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by chigoizie7(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmmm.....how many women will agree to that?

Dats why I am advertising now, earlier. I will eventually get one.
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Dats why I am advertising now, earlier. I will eventually get one.

You are not serious, I can't try such
Re: Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... by chigoizie7(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

You are not serious, I can't try such

Den, I will keep searching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Ebook I Purchased Is 'the Bang Rules' By Charlesnneji1 / Best Way To Greet Someone Wife/husband (see Picture) / Lets Play A Game(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.