Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) (45173 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Congratulates Makarfi Over Supreme Court Victory / FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by nerodenero: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad
yet another unreasonable reason to waste money undecided
... And FFK would ask, is it your money?

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Celebrating with part of the stolen money,PMB where are you?
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
nerodenero:
... And FFK would ask, is it your money?
And I would ask, is that reasonable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by frisky2good(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
L'osan awa fa! Awon omo wonyi o takullah o.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
HirstMOG:

Government money or him personal money
whichever it is undecided undecided
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by freeposting108: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmm good celebration... Get a free scholarship here >> http://www.freeposting108..com/
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by elohorayodele: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aitee1:
lala you sef no wan gree oh

Na only this man photo we go read for fp undecided undecided undecided

Seun your mods though...smh

i thought FFK was your mentor tongue
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by NewsINigeria(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by seniorklop: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mr Keyamo should learn from the SAN. Indeed his case was feeble. I thought he had case against Femi *hissing* See femi dey laff now. But femi you never win o, my mind still dey tell me say you steal aviation money. I dey come make i find better lawyer. grin
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by nerodenero: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
... And he would say what is unreasonable to you might be reasonable to him and vice-versa grin
Diddyydiva:
And I would ask, is that reasonable?
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by richidinho(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
kilode100:
I smell sex and orgies.
Enjoyment galore.

Why all ur NL comments has s*x in it?
Is that what u do for a living? Jst asking shaaoo
grin angry grin grin
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Orunto: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Congratulations FFK.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by toluine56(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
I so much wish your case is re-opened.
Ole jati jati. Ayo Fayose,s younger brother
Disgrace to the south west.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
nerodenero:
... And he would say what is unreasonable to you might be reasonable to him and vice-versa grin
and I would say that's an untrue guess tongue tongue
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by ideylaff: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
nerodenero:
I like FFK, he is smart and just give him the right goodies, he will sing your praise. He is neither here nor there. No enemy, no friend, na all weather.

Sincerely, a fine and rich dude like FFK will always be a ladies man, that is why the yellow-pawpaw gum the guy like araldite tongue.

It is only in Nigeria that all you need do is just be a polithiefcian, have friends in high places then you can loot every treasury on sight, come out of court unscathed, celebrate with friends, take selfies with babes and get national honour. It is only in Nigeria!!!

Karma always catches up at some point, for now, he looks like he's d don and king, showing off and looking flexed up cos he won his case

The curse of the people he stole their money will live on his generations.... thats d mistake people dont realise

God is always watching.

Stay on the straight and narrow even if it means you starve... the water you will drink will never flow past you

I have turned down many opportunities in Nigeria that will make me Billions and yet I have not suffered nor begged for bread.

I know its hard to look away.... just hold on to The Word of GOD.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by allanphash7(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nueria their country where those that are suppose to be in prison celebrate that they are liberated

Fvuck anyine who says Nigeria is for all , Those who own Nigeria knows themselves
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bro you talk am finish
nerodenero:
I like FFK, he is smart and just give him the right goodies, he will sing your praise. He is neither here nor there. No enemy, no friend, na all weather.

Sincerely, a fine and rich dude like FFK will always be a ladies man, that is why the yellow-pawpaw gum the guy like araldite tongue.

It is only in Nigeria that all you need do is just be a polithiefcian, have friends in high places then you can loot every treasury on sight, come out of court unscathed, celebrate with friends, take selfies with babes and get national honour. It is only in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
why is d galfrnd sitting far frm him
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Aitee1: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
elohorayodele:

i thought FFK was your mentor tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trouble you, you don grin

I'm my own mentor incase they ask you tongue
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by emamos: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
koboko69:
This is who one ex-president like that made his media campaign manager grin
shameful display
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by kilode100(f): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
richidinho:

Why all ur NL comments has s*x in it?
Is that what u do for a living? Jst asking shaaoo
grin angry grin grin

Sex is a movement.

Birth= sex
Stealing= sex
Music= sex
Corruption =sex

Low battery..
Brb

15 Likes

Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by beyoncausme: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
keep celebrating....
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by otunbashonny(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad

yet another unreasonable reason to waste money undecided

Na your money! Shu!!!!
Abeg if you get your own money dig ground and bury it.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please, I'm searching for culinary school in abuja or Lagos...
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by irynterri(f): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
its obvious dat he knw he wuld be victorious,i'm jst nt seeing dis fight against corruption
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
whichever it is undecided undecided

Person escape kirikiri u say make him nor celebrate, abeg mak una leave FFK.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Buhari need to start investigating our judges first before he start any fight against corruption otherwise court cases are just as useless as Jonathan.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by anytexy: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Waiting for Buhari to send him to prison. Look at what GEJ has caused. Corruption fighter come on! :PWaiting for Buhari to send him to prison. Look at what GEJ has caused. Corruption fighter come on!
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by elohorayodele: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trouble you, you don grin

I'm my own mentor incase they ask you tongue

you cant be your own mentor jor undecided

lemme be your mentor
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by Godset1: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
I didn't know that rich people still carry power bank charger follow body. I thought it was only poor people.
Re: FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) by topcube(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's like Jonan Jang is present. Which mean, they are not in Nigeria presently....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks / State Of Railway During Buhari's Time -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.