Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? (1539 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Yes that is the question, pls be sincere about your aswer.

As a Christian, if Imam or an herbalist in your Area offered you #10m to convert to Islam for the rest of your life will you take the offer?

You as a Muslim, if a Pastor in your area or and herbalist offer you #10M to convert to his religion for the rest of your life would you take the offer?

Pagans, what about you? #10M just to convert to Islam or Christianity, will you?
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by alchemist(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
FTC baba God
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by jimohibrahim(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
NO!!!
Not even in exchange for earth..
What shall a man gain if he loses his soul and gain the earth
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by lordizak(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by olu77(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sacred question. Not even for £10m. But I hear say money get one kind spirit sha
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by debque(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
10m.....Naaah....dats too small,try harder
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Visocrate(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
yes from Christianity to Christianity till death
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by dhardline(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Even if you give me 10billion dollars it wont stop me from loving God and accepting Jesus Christ as the only way to him.
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Zzyco: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
lordizak:
I wan covert to Islam for 5m sef, I don't tire for church scam.
What a fool..
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Money is a religion on its own ooo nd as a prophet of dis religion I shall follow it all u hypocrites day form christ second in command no worries
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
though am not fully active concerning religion but aint switching cos of money. Though i hate religion.
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by sammer4life(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
If I hear!!! the only religion I go reject na all those cult stuff. As for the rest, give me the money, I dey follow you go the church sharperly. GOD is one and universal. Those that worship him must do so in truth and in spirit. Quote me at your own risk
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by lordizak(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Zzyco:
What a fool..
calling me a fool doesn't make u any wiser. o boy na one God 0.

1 Like

Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
alchemist:
FTC baba God
meaning?
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
jimohibrahim:
NO!!!
Not even in exchange for earth..
What shall a man gain if he loses his soul and gain the earth

which religion? You sound like Christian
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ubyj(f): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
I won't even put it into consideratn. D whole emptiness of life without my 'God belief' ain't worth d wealth of dis world. Quote me anytime
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by alienvirus: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Yes. I will switch to collect the money and switch back.
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
lordizak:
I wan covert to Islam for 5m sef, I don't tire for church scam.

uhm.. for #500,000 will you still....?
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by CaptainJune: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Can it buy salvation or ticket to heaven?

Can it buy long life?

Can it buy good health and peace of mind?

Can it buy total cure from sicknesses such as cancer, AIDS, Leukemia, Ebola, etc

Can it buy security from sudden death, assassins, armed robbers, cultists, ritualists, herbalists, witches, etc?

Can it buy the gifts of the Holy Spirit?

Can it buy trustworthy friends who are loyal and faithful to the end?

Can it buy a good, dutiful and humble wife who stays with you through the good and the bad or a devoted, caring and faithful husband?

Can it buy one of the thousands and thousands of the blessings of God?

Which of these exactly can N10,000,000 x N10,000,000[size=3pt]10[/size] afford to buy?

Thank you for your offer but I have Jesus who is not only so much more than N10,000,000 but also everything to me as well as the source of those things all the gold and dollars and naira in the world can never afford. smiley
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
olu77:
Sacred question. Not even for £10m. But I hear say money get one kind spirit sha

ok, you are afraid you can go for money if sighted the money. Pls which religion?
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
debque:
10m.....Naaah....dats too small,try harder

name your price, how much you think it worth to sacrifice your religion for another?
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by lordizak(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ayomivic:

uhm.. for #500,000 will you still....?
try me.
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Visocrate:
yes from Christianity to Christianity till death

Do you realize what you can achive with #10M?
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
dhardline:
Even if you give me 10billion dollars it wont stop me from loving God and accepting Jesus Christ as the only way to him.

Sure?
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by dhardline(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ayomivic:

Sure?
Positive.
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by jimohibrahim(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ayomivic:

which religion? You sound like Christian
Don't let my moniker confuse you
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Smagiro18:
Money is a religion on its own ooo nd as a prophet of dis religion I shall follow it all u hypocrites day form christ second in command no worries

Your religion pls
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Ayomivic(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
krattoss:
though am not fully active concerning religion but aint switching cos of money. Though i hate religion.

Are you saying you hate money as you hate religion? If No, then what value or benefit does your religion have that would not make you to drop it for another religion even for #10M ?

Pls don't forget to tell us your religion
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ayomivic:

Are you saying you hate money as you hate religion? If No, then what value or benefit does your religion have that would not make you to drop it for another religion even for #10M ?

Pls don't forget to tell us your religion
i was brought up by a christian family. Deep on for that matter. So i am subscribed automatically to christianity, so but due to the enlightenment i have gotten, i cant but help that religion is manmade either to make the world better or unde imagination.
But that apart, u cant just give me money to subscribe to another religion since i dont value it anymore.

Unless i will be doing eyeservice which i hate like mad. So for me, its a no no
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by onetrack(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
I will gladly 'convert' to Christianity or Islam for 10 million dollars, as long as I can live alone so that I can do whatever I want without being watched in my own place. I'm atheist, but I could go to church or the mosque once a week and say "inshallah" or "praise Jesus" from time to time.
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by johnydon22(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
I will convert to the one you want, convert again to another you want and keep on converting to as many religions as you want as long as you keep the 10million nairas coming for as many religions as you want me to convert to grincheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
dhardline:
abeg guy help me tell them o. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. Even 10 trillion dollars aint worth your soul burning thereafter in the ever lasting hell fire. (mark 8 vs 36)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah Has Finally Being Discovered In Jordan As Stated In The Bible / Dominion City Daily Devotional / Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.