Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? (1540 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by menesheh(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
johnydon22:
I will convert to the one you want, convert again to another you want and keep on converting to as many religions as you want as long as you keep the 10million nairas coming for as many religions as you want me to convert to grincheesy

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

greedness go kill you.

God's law condemned greedy instinct.
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by johnydon22(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
menesheh:

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

greedness go kill you.

God's law condemned greedy instinct.
Dude when it comes to money. . .Fvck laws, that shiit is sweet grin grin cheesy
Re: Will You Convert From Your Religion To Another If Offered 10M ? by Redlyn: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
In the same way no amount of money can make me believe in god, mohamed or jesus I dont expect any sum of money to truly convert any believer away from their faith. However if by religion you mean temporary cosmetic rituals, then bring it on. I'll happily take the money and go bore myself in your chosen church once a week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Restitution A Must For Christians? / Wives, Submit Yourselves To Your Own Husbands As You Do To The Lord / See Why I Hate Beautiful Girls In Deeper Life Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.