Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men (19270 Views)

Ghana Men Are Like Paradise On Earth / Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kliq(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
MEILYN:
I have never been to Ghana in my life. I come across some of them selling Kenke and Banku in some parts of Lagos.
Lmao

You said"some" and they even traders so don't expect much

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Wale112(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Captainswag225 post=35368485]wale112, u see what u have caused? Now stupp1d people like dis fool is calling ghanaian gals dirty.... Its a pity that am not in the mood to deal with him today.[/quot

I'm going to the stadium for the presidents cup.
Will deal with this maggot later.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MEILYN(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Other continents may not seek Nigerian women that much but I tell you this minute. When it comes to men in Africa, Nigerian men are the most sort out for. Our ladies cherish us more than anything, they don't even look outside because we satisfy them enough. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MEILYN(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
wale112, u see what u have caused? Now stupp1d people like dis fool is calling ghanaian gals dirty.... Its a pity that am not in the mood to deal with him today.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MEILYN(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Wale112 post=35368576][/quote]Never diss Nigerians okay? You can't come to a Nigerian forum to say trash. Read more of your books and learn how to compose correct grammar. President's cup won't better your life in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Wale112 post=35368576][/quote]the match has already started.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Wale112(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
MEILYN:
Never diss Nigerians okay? You can't come to a Nigerian forum to say trash. Read more of your books and learn how to compose correct grammar. President's cup won't better your life in anyway.

ewu gambia
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
wale112, u see what u have caused? Now stupp1d people like dis fool is calling ghanaian gals dirty.... Its a pity that am not in the mood to deal with him today.

grin grin. When u are in the mood, let me know pls.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin. When u are in the mood, let me know pls.
why do u even ask?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MrsChima(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ghanaian men are hot! grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kunlesufyan(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:
Ghanaian men are hot! grin
Huh!!! Aside the not full bred Ghanians ...name one hot one
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MrsChima(f): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Van Vickers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kunlesufyan(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who is that researcher ? If ever a license was given,it should be seized ...
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kunlesufyan(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Van Vickers. undecided
Hian!!! You don't hear word ..Chima is trying sha
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Truckpusher(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Guy, there is nothing to discuss from your grammatical blunder and unreasonable points.

The last time I checked, Most Ghana citizens prefer to date and marry Nigerian.

Do I need to tell u the number of girls Davido and other 9ja musician "straff" so easily as If they are sex starved.

Go to your ghanian website/forum to puke this nonsense you are saying here.
What joy do you guys derive in feeding that troll.

Let him continue to delude himself while his country's economy is on the brink of total collapse due to bad incompetent economic policies. grin
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Enegod(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
debolly:
I'm a Nigerian woman & I don't like Ghana men.

ammyluv2002:
Ghana men to Nigeria guys? Not on this planet angry grin

zealot4me:
Those are not good reasons to love Ghanaian men
our ladies have said it all! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by PetroDolla3: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
What joy do you guys derive in feeding that troll.

Let him continue to delude himself while his country's economy is on the brink of total collapse due to bad incompetent economic policies. grin
rubbish! Which country's economy is on the brink of total collapse?nigeria? That's no news na.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by PetroDolla3: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Absolute crap! What's special about nigerian women? Come to Accra and see your women hustling all over on the streets. You want to hear more? Fuckeduppedness cool

wristwatch:

Guy, there is nothing to discuss from your grammatical blunder and unreasonable points.

The last time I checked, Most Ghana citizens prefer to date and marry Nigerian.

Do I need to tell u the number of girls Davido and other 9ja musician "straff" so easily as If they are sex starved.

Go to your ghanian website/forum to puke this nonsense you are saying here.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wale112:
According to latest research 2days ago, Naija women prefer we Ghana men.

Because:

Ghana is the real giant of Africa.

no offense.

Discuss

Wale when are you going to stop this nonsense?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Dude most hot ghanaians like myself are full Ghanaians. The only reason you nigerians notice the half cast ones is Nigerians are always color struck. So you only notice majid n co.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
MEILYN:
Other continents may not seek Nigerian women that much but I tell you this minute. When it comes to men in Africa, Nigerian men are the most sort out for. Our ladies cherish us more than anything, they don't even look outside because we satisfy them enough. grin

If your own ladies don't like then who's left to like. At Te end of the day we all prefer our own to others. As for me I am international luv all women no matter where they are from?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Hian!!! You don't hear word ..Chima is trying sha

You don't think Van Vickers is hot? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kunlesufyan(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You don't think Van Vickers is hot? undecided
.the guy has short arms ,being a mix breed doesn't mean the person is hot ..you myt see van vicker naked now and not want to suck dick #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ghanaian men are sweet and gentle.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kunlesufyan(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Dude most hot ghanaians like myself are full Ghanaians. The only reason you nigerians notice the half cast ones is Nigerians are always color struck. So you only notice major n co.
Well you full Ghanians can do your self the favour of coming out there so we'd how hot y'all are #NoHomo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:
.the guy has short arms ,being a mix breed doesn't mean the person is hot ..you myt see van vicker naked now and not want to suck dick #nohomo

He is not a mix breed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kunlesufyan(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

He is not a mix breed.
Ehn!!! Since when ?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:
Ghanaian men are sweet and gentle.
tell them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Ehn!!! Since when ?
his father is dutch and his mother half ghanaian half liberian. Now stop hating, van vicker is hotter and sexier than u. #fact
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by kunlesufyan(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
his father is dutch and his mother half ghanaian half liberian. Now stop hating, van vicker is hotter and sexier than u. #fact
LwkmdLwkmd grin ....you sha want to comment ,if you weren't so quick at commenting ..you'd notice I never compared my self to him ...so uncle ,get your facts right ..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Well you full Ghanians can do your self the favour of coming out there so we'd how hot y'all are #NoHomo

We are plenty hot, we are all ova Internet and in various countries around the world. A proper Ghanaian would not loose a girl to a nigerian that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:

LwkmdLwkmd grin ....you sha want to comment ,if you weren't so quick at commenting ..you'd notice I never compared my self to him ...so uncle ,get your facts right ..
u said he had short arms and dat he isnt sexy, didnt u say that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Slim And Busty Nollywood Actresses. / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.