Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men (19277 Views)

Ghana Men Are Like Paradise On Earth / Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by tpiander: 2:00am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Okay we name our stew based on the meat we use or leaves we use.

Do you make your soup/stews with all kinds of meat like my Liberian brothers. For instance in Liberia their soup consist of all kinds of meat. One soup can have chicken, fish, pork, beef, shrimp, lamb, goat, and turkey.

I think nigerians who are familiar with both cuisines, or vice versa, can answer this question better.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:

I think nigerians who are familiar with both cuisines, or vice versa, can answer this question better.

Okay hopefully someone will be able to answer it.

I am a foodie so I luv to try new food from different cultures.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by tpiander: 2:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Yes, that sounds like fun.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I know that, you generally don't get along with women.

I was just saying that Ghanaian men and Nigerian men don't naturally attract each other like the way Nigerian men and Ghanaian women attrack each other for various reason. One being sex appeal

Ghanaian men have some cute dudes
theres one in my school

tall, dark and handsome
he looks black American
I am blessed to be in the school, so many hot guys

I like dark skinned dudes

I just find Ghanaian women too serious, easily offended

I get along with women. just don't along with some
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 2:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Onilaiscool:

Ghanaian men have some cute dudes
theres one in my school

tall, dark and handsome
he looks black American
I am blessed to be in the school, so many hot guys

I like dark skinned dudes

I just find Ghanaian women too serious, easily offended

I get along with women. just don't along with some

oh ok I thought you generally didn't get along with girls. My best friend is a girl and she says she just don't get along with girls I thought you didn't get along with girls.

So with you is just Yoruba, Ghanaian and Cameroonian girls.

So black American men are the standard of beauty for black guys. This Liberian girl I know said she's not attracted to African guys and ask her why she said African guys are attractive.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 2:33am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

oh ok I thought you generally didn't get along with girls. My best friend is a girl and she says she just don't get along with girls I thought you didn't get along with girls.

and Kenyan
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 2:52am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

So black American men are the standard of beauty for black guys. This Liberian girl I know said she's not attracted to African guys and ask her why she said African guys are attractive.
why
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by tpiander: 2:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Jiggaman you seem to have a huge crush on liberia.

Are you from there?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 2:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Onilaiscool:
why

I meant she said African men aren't attractive.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:
Jiggaman you seem to have a huge crush on liberia.

Are you from there?

I am not, I am international. I luv meeting people from different background. i must say out of all Africans I get along with Liberians the most.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by tpiander: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Ok, cool.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 3:05am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I meant she said African men aren't attractive.
African guys are cute
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 3:06am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am not, I am international. I luv meeting people from different background. i must say out of all Africans I get along with Liberians the most.

Liberian are cool peeps

and I see many Ghanaian men with Liberian girls
they find Liberian girls easier to deal with

compared to their women

u shld try Somalis and Ugandans
also very nice
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 3:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Onilaiscool:
African guys are cute

No homo but I think we are plenty hot. We might not be cute but we are plenty handsome and sexy.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 3:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Onilaiscool:

Liberian are cool peeps

and I see many Ghanaian men with Liberian girls
they find Liberian girls easier to deal with

compared to their women

u shld try Somalis and Ugandans
also very nice

Ugandans maybe, Somalis I don't know about that. I get along with Ethiopians.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ugandans maybe, Somalis I don't know about that. I get along with Ethiopians.
Ethiopians sucks

well Ghanaians are feisty so they attract pple like their kind
Yoruba, Ethiopians etc
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 4:07am On Jul 05, 2015
I hate Ghanaian girls

spits

dark b1tches!
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by HungerBAD: 4:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Onilaiscool:
I hate Ghanaian girls

spits

dark b1tches!

Easy Onila.

Hate is a very strong word, dislike maybe?but hate carries something really deep.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:
I can never try it. kai!
never say never!
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
never say never!

no but I cant

I just cant
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

no but I cant
I just cant
why cant u do it? Do u have any strong reasons?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
why cant u do it? Do u have any strong reasons?

Cant see what any of them have to offer me

is there any reason why I should
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by jedyjedy(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Attention seeking Ghaninan Boy. Nigerian men have been f**cking ur girls since ages past.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Makes no sense. You aren't talking about a single person but you are talking about a whole nation.

What can any Nigerian men offer you that a Ghanain can't offer you? Just say I believe that a Nigerian can offer me whatever a Ghanaian can offer me.

At the end of the day aren't you a woman if he has nothing to offer you, I know at least one thing he can offer you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

there are alot of reasons why u should ur mind.....my guys treat women like royalty, with love and respect.....we dont abuse women (both verbally and physically) we cater for women's needz( clothes, money, etc) u want more?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
jedyjedy:
Attention seeking Ghaninan Boy. Nigerian men have been f**cking ur girls since ages past.

If that makes you sleep better.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2015
jedyjedy:
okay, are u done?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by JiggamanGh: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
there are alot of reasons why u should ur mind.....my guys treat women like royalty, with love and respect.....we dont abuse women (both verbally and physically) we cater for women's needz( clothes, money, etc) u want more?

No, most Nigerian women are used to men that use them as punching bag.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Makes no sense. You aren't talking about a single person but you are talking about a whole nation.

What can any Nigerian men offer you that a Ghanain can't offer you? Just say I believe that a Nigerian can offer me whatever a Ghanaian can offer me.

At the end of the day aren't you a woman if he has nothing to offer you, I know at least one thing he can offer you.

yeah cant see anything I want from the whole nation

its not something I can explain with logic im just not interested

im sure none of them would be interested in me either.

and so all our lives continue
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:

im sure they do, im sure theyre great people

and so are the Togolese, Gambians, Congolese and all other beautiful African countries

but I cant say I would go for any of them over a Nigerian

we just have something about us, I cant explain what it is
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No, most Nigerian women are used to men that use them as punching bag.
hahahaha, true dat and thats why we want to save them but they are feeling reluctant.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

im sure they do, im sure theyre great people

and so are the Togolese, Gambians, Congolese and all other beautiful African countries

but I cant say I would go for any of them over a Nigerian

we just have something about us, I cant explain what it is
its all because u shut the door of ur heart to nigerian men only, if only u will open that door, i can promise u that a man from a different african nation will show u love that u wont ever experience from a naija man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) / Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.