Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany (56574 Views)

Art Exhibition Tomorrow / Show Your Interest And Get A Free Ticket I Am Art Exhibition 2016 Enugu: Arts + / Nairaland Online Art Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Really nice
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by safarigirl(f): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lordave:

At times we end up looking stup!d to our family and friends for just trying to prove a shittty point and appear intelligent to our friends who really do not give a 4uck about you.

That statement right there was totally uncalled for, please.

Chineke napu ndi Igbo mmuo okacha mara, biko.
point noted. Now tell your bigoted kin to get their heads out their assesss.

*holds back a retort*

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by scentmarlc(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
grin
Whats making dis one laugh.... Uno see painting before baa gringrin

And mind yu, FTC is solely for my madam, introvert
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by axiliborha(f): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
scentmarlc:

Whats making dis one laugh....
Uno see painting before baa gringrin

And mind yu, FTC is solely for my madam, introvert
shocked really how come am First to comment.......Hating
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by tunergy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
safarigirl:
she's not Igbo, most likely her mother is. That surname is German, meaning her daddy is German, so by extension that makes her ndi Germany grin

Ndi West Germany

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by chaberry(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
safarigirl:
she's not Igbo, most likely her mother is. That surname is German, meaning her daddy is German, so by extension that makes her ndi Germany grin
Idioot! So this is the thing that has being fighting every body in the sports section, see hw she is

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Fribery: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
safarigirl:
must be why their female football team is so badass grin

you must sha talk about football. madam safari
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by piagetskinner(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kimeto:
And here I am...I can't even draw a line or circle sad
Well, not everyone has that talent for painting/drawing..or art in general...sure there's is/are something(s) ure good at*focus ur energy into such

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
chaberry:
Idioot! So this is the thing that has being fighting every body in the sports section, see hw she is
have you been allowing niggas stick their rods up your a-hole again? undecided Dude, I thought we agreed you'd stop donating your rectum to niggas? lipsrsealed
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Born2eatPussy(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....I know how pained you must be to have the eediotic bubble of stewpidity you and most of those vapid-minded bigots burst. You must just claim everything like a hungry homeless hobo collecting food stamps.

Why don't you claim one of those drug dealers as well? This your long explanation is just unnecessary BS. Unless you know her parents personally, which you obviously don't, your mundane speculations are far more asinine than the obvious.

Thanks for the compliment, but know ye now that a bum onye Abia, from the great town of Arochukwu, village of Atani,clan of ndi Ujah, and I'm no delusional fool. Can you say same for yourself?
How Do you know what food stamp is ??
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by chaberry(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2015
safarigirl:
have you been allowing niggas stick their rods up your a-hole again? undecided Dude, I thought we agreed you'd stop donating your rectum to niggas? lipsrsealed
I rather turn gay than to have someone sufferin frm kwasiokor like u as a gf. Well, Just an advice, EAT WELL! hungry mofo, you're almost turnin into a corpse, hahahaha! no wonder you've not being uploadin ur pics, hope u won't pull this picture off cos i'll need to look at it whenever i'm feelin sad

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by gbaskiboy: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2015
20pounds:
Somewhere in Nigeria, a 30 year old lady who does not know age is not on her side is looking for a rich boy or sugar daddy to live off on. She does no work to earn money but spends money like it means nothing. She bleaches her skin to look

Go on girl! Make us proud. We love you.
True talk oooo
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2015
safarigirl:

Shut the hell up,they can't change the fact that she represent the Igbos with that lovely name. CHIOMA. It does not sound German,her name matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Rick9(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Seeing this I am here wishing I payed more attention during Art classes in the Jss, was never serious with art. But. Loved the arts
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Naijalifeusa(f): 1:34am On Jul 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer's two week-exclusive art exhibition started on Monday 15th June till 26th of June 2015. The art exhibition took place at one of the biggest and most popular bank in Germany, Kreissparkasse bank, Meitingen .

Chioma took part in VR-Bank’s Art- Competition through her school and emerged the winner in Germany- claiming the competition's price money too!

Her two week-exclusive exhibition, attracted both the young and old . They were really amazed by Chioma's fascinating artworks . Here are photos from the event . You like?

cc : lalasticlala

More pics here >> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/07/meet-9-year-old-chioma-mayrschofer.html
wow impressive
so very proud of her
Naija 4 Life
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Benoxvals(m): 1:56am On Jul 02, 2015
fr3do:
Igbo Kwenu!
Germany Kwenu!

Igbo Kwenu!•••••••• IHA!!!!!
German Kwenu!•••••Heizölrückstoßabdämpfung!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by fr3do(m): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Benoxvals:

Igbo Kwenu!•••••••• IHA!!!!!
German Kwenu!•••••Heizölrückstoßabdämpfung!!!

Lol
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by KanwuliaJara: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Fatherless baby homes of the EAST!
Thanks to her SINGLE, WHITE MOM! cheesy
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Billygee2u: 2:57am On Jul 02, 2015
safarigirl:
jealousy can kill
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by 400billionman: 3:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Niwdog:
ndi igbo

I hear you..
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by winetapper: 3:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Kimeto:
And here I am...I can't even draw a line or circle sad
Lol there would be something you can do she cant even think of wink
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by speener(m): 4:56am On Jul 02, 2015
safarigirl:
All this your analysis is just to make sure the igbos doesn't get the credit? Why so much hate? And she hasn't won anything yet oooo, so what if she win something big? You will commit suicide? Mehn, this is why Nigeria and his citizens are stock in one spot.
Too much tribalism. Jealousy. Anger and envy does you no good, but will rather destroy you. Pls you need change in your life.
She's of igbo descent, she has an igbo name too, if she was only German, the OP would not have called her a Nigerian. Check the heading of the tread again, then go get a life, Safarigirl!!!
Na waooo!
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 02, 2015
nice one
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by digitsolution: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Lovely girl with an amazing skill. Indeed she is a maverick.........

For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by fairygeh(f): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Even some igbos wen never do anything good before in their lives dey shout ndi igbo,ndi igbo.Anyway success has many fathers,failure is an orphan,
If the thread goes like "some kidnappers or robbers attack people" and someone mentions that they must be igbos then you see them crying that the person is tribalistic.
Mtchewwww
Back to topic,lovely girl, u shall go places IJN kiss
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by DDoubleUps(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....I know how pained you must be to have the eediotic bubble of stewpidity you and most of those vapid-minded bigots burst. You must just claim everything like a hungry homeless hobo collecting food stamps.

Why don't you claim one of those drug dealers as well? This your long explanation is just unnecessary BS. Unless you know her parents personally, which you obviously don't, your mundane speculations are far more asinine than the obvious.

Thanks for the compliment, but know ye now that a bum onye Abia, from the great town of Arochukwu, village of Atani,clan of ndi Ujah, and I'm no delusional fool. Can you say same for yourself?
maa ibu onye arochukwu ka iibu onye aroshekau, ife m choro ka imara bu na ihe obula ina amoro ife gbasara ya, o ka mma ka imechie onu gi... success has many friends amd family, but failure is an orphan, so if you like claim shekau as your brother that is your cup of tea, i fe mu ma bu na mu agwa go gi na ndi ozo nke bu eziokwu gbasara omalicha nwanta nwayi ahu bu onye Igbo Germany, odi ka mmadu iputa echi si na umu m mutara abu hi ndi igbo na ihi na ha bu "halfcaste" or na ha na aza afa nne ha maka na anyi anu hi anu.... oya i give you the monopoly to claim all the poos from the society as your aroshekau clans

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by asumo12: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Igbosere ni faa...

dovelike:

Lol. Which village are you from?

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by asumo12: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Yelz dey are ur relation in igbosere forset... tongue

all4naija:

First and foremost, congratulations to Chioma. A little girl like that is doing Nigeria proud while those back home are turning to terrorists and practicing human rituals. Shame on all of you! Ptui! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Are those your relations back in the forest village? I am just curious to know because they are very funny and primitive to me. Hahaha...
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by safarigirl(f): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Billygee2u:

jealousy can kill
lol. Jealous of who? Ignorance has been proven to be the biggest killer. Good morning
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by safarigirl(f): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2015
DDoubleUps:
maa ibu onye arochukwu ka iibu onye aroshekau, ife m choro ka imara bu na ihe obula ina amoro ife gbasara ya, o ka mma ka imechie onu gi... success has many friends amd family, but failure is an orphan, so if you like claim shekau as your brother that is your cup of tea, i fe mu ma bu na mu agwa go gi na ndi ozo nke bu eziokwu gbasara omalicha nwanta nwayi ahu bu onye Igbo Germany, odi ka mmadu iputa echi si na umu m mutara abu hi ndi igbo na ihi na ha bu "halfcaste" or na ha na aza afa nne ha maka na anyi anu hi anu.... oya i give you the monopoly to claim all the poos from the society as your aroshekau clans
I've said what needs to be said to you. I do not engage in speaking out of English on a public forum, it's rude and disrespectful. And Arochukwu is one of the greatest lands from the East, history has proven the people so, don't hate wink. Goodmorning
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2015
I am igbo and I am proud of this igbo girl also at least my daughter has so many role models to pick from

igbos setting pace anywhere they go while haters hating
Re: Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany by Artistree: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2015
fr3do:
Igbo Kwenu!
Germany Kwenu!
Where EXACTLY did the exhibition take place, East or West Germany? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make-Up Artist Turns Her Face To Donald Trump (Photo) / Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) / Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.