Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? (65203 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
If there is a date he can't afford to be in the country, it is 8th of July. The collapsed building...the inquest...the verdict
Source
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
hiding is a strong word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Smagiro18:
hiding is a strong word
Running away from the Law...is that better?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
vooks:

Running away from the Law...is that better?
has d law declared him wanted?

13 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Smagiro18:
has d law declared him wanted?
You tell me.
When last did he make a public appearance?

8th July....inquest.....collapsed building......verdict

Miracle services cancelled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPauw49WOPc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
vooks:

You tell me.
When last did he make a public appearance?

8th July....inquest.....collapsed building......verdict

Miracle services cancelled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPauw49WOPc
public appearance is he a politician campaigning?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Smagiro18:
public appearance is he a politician campaigning?
Was he a politician when he was appearing publicly?

By public I mean infront of people, including his sheep le there at Scoan

18 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
vooks:

wow at dis point I can safely say u have pure hatred 4 him so tel u wat am goin 2 live u wit ur beef wit d guy, safe nigga

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Smagiro18:
wow at dis point I can safely say u have pure hatred 4 him so tel u wat am goin 2 live u wit ur beef wit d guy, safe nigga
I was not consulted when he cut corners with shoddy construction leading to the collapse and deaths sir.
You may never see the negro again on Nigerian soil....a fugitive from justice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Smagiro18:
You are such poor PSYCHOanalyst. Just holla when you see TB Joshua.

Mark my word, he is a fugitive from justice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
He skipped Sunday service didn't he?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by trapQ: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
FOOL.

I hate it when people sit in the comfort of their homes and slander people unnecessarily. never say what you don't know unless you're very sure of it.

who is he hiding from , you? or the government. he hasn't come out in the pulpit to preach doesn't mean he's hiding in mexico. presently I'm at the SCOAN, and yes I saw him on Sunday(2 days ago). he comes out after service to meet with and pray for some foreigners and a few Nigerians too. he each gave us free "faith bracelets" and anointing water.

if I wasn't here myself and saw him first hand I would have probably believed this. now I know why they say not to believe bloggers.
vooks:
If there is a date he can't afford to be in the country, it is 8th of July. The collapsed building...the inquest...the verdict
Source

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by trapQ: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
you are the fool for posting this shit to salndering an anointed man of God. if you don't believe go to SCOAN yourself , at the close of the service , he will come out to see you and pray for you if he wants to.

but no, your stupid, rebelling, resentful ass prefers to spew hatred all day. get your facts right. I saw him with my two eyes, and yes like I said he gave me anointing water and faith bracelet

so shut up if you don't want God to shut your mouth for falely accusing a genuine prophet of God.
vooks:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by trapQ: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
you are the fool for posting this shit to salndering an anointed man of God. if you don't believe go to SCOAN yourself , at the close of the service , he will come out to see you and pray for you if he wants to.

but no, your stupid, rebelling, resentful ass prefers to spew hatred all day. get your facts right. I saw him with my two eyes, and yes like I said he gave me anointing water and faith bracelet

so shut up if you don't want God to shut your mouth for falsely accusing a genuine prophet of God.
vooks:

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
trapQ:

so shut up if you don't want God to shut your mouth for falsely accusing a genuine prophet of God.
I understand his minions are having apparitions 247.
When you see him, please holla. We badly miss him. The rest of your infantile rants are duly ignored with contempt grin

21 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
trapQ:
FOOL.

I hate it when people sit in the comfort of their homes and slander people unnecessarily. never say what you don't know unless you're very sure of it.

who is he hiding from , you? or the government. he hasn't come out in the pulpit to preach doesn't mean he's hiding in mexico. presently I'm at the SCOAN, and yes I saw him on Sunday(2 days ago). he comes out after service to meet with and pray for some foreigners and a few Nigerians too. he each gave us free "faith bracelets" and anointing water.

if I wasn't here myself and saw him first hand I would have probably believed this. now I know why they say not to believe bloggers.

There are apparitions of TB Joshua lately. Not sure what is causing them. Absence makes the heart fonder or something cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by trapQ: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
you are obviously Satan's minion

piss off!
vooks:

I understand his minions are having apparitions 247.
When you see him, please holla. We badly miss him. The rest of your infantile rants are duly ignored with contempt grin
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2015
All he can afford are messages after messages but no presence
No wonder his fans are having apparitions of their god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVJnss2ExI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Did I not tell you that the Negro is long gone?
http://www.zimeye.com/tb-joshua-goes-missing-breaking-news/

Here is how one wise man put it

5 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Ganjafama(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2015
vooks:
Did I not tell you that the Negro is long gone?
http://www.zimeye.com/tb-joshua-goes-missing-breaking-news/

Here is how one wise man put it
Is your god, Oyedepo any better than TB Joshua?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ganjafama:
Is your god, Oyedepo any better than TB Joshua?
Oyedepo is not my god. When a low IQ is mixed with weed, you have just wasted 500K years of evilution

9 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Ganjafama(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
vooks:

Oyedepo is not my god. When a low IQ is mixed with weed, you have just wasted 500K years of evilution
Mr high IQ, welldone. Common "evolution you cannot spell. I know you'll come back to say it's a typographical error. Ewu! Keep on worshoping ur god Oyedepo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Candour(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello vooks, true to your predictions, it seems your 'friend' TBJ is gone for good...

Or his god has called him for service in the americas?? wink

[size=3pt]where the long arms of the law cannot reach?[/size]
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by MuttleyLaff: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Candour:
Hello vooks, true to your predictions, it seems your 'friend' TBJ is gone for good...

Doesnt Nigeria have "Extradition Treaty" with Mexico where the "long arm of the law" or Ambode's can touch/reach him ni?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Candour(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Doesnt Nigeria have "Extradition Treaty" with Mexico where the "long arm of the law" or Ambode's can touch/reach him ni?

who knows??

If truly TBJ has 'escaped' to mexico, he must know something we don't about this wink
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Ganjafama:
Mr high IQ, welldone. Common "evolution you cannot spell. I know you'll come back to say it's a typographical error. Ewu! Keep on worshoping ur god Oyedepo.
I used italics with good reason that weed can't fathom cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Candour:

Hi Candour,
I understand there are some corrupt forces that just want him culpable for building permits but no criminal responsibility for the deaths.

If I got it right, the coroner's report wants both the owner's and the engineers fried for human sacrifice
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 4:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Candour:

who knows??

If truly TBJ has 'escaped' to mexico, he must know something we don't about this wink
One thing is certain, he hasn't been seen publicly since the May Mexico crusade

But for some reasons, his adherents keep on having apparitions of the man now that he is physically away
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by onatisi(m): 5:03am On Jul 27, 2015
vooks:

he can decide to go anywhere,stay for as long as he wants . He is not answerable to anyone .whatever he does with his time and life is his own business . Ppl should just try and face their won lives .

4 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 5:09am On Jul 27, 2015
onatisi:
he can decide to go anywhere,stay for as long as he wants . He is not answerable to anyone .whatever he does with his time and life is his own business . Ppl should just try and face their won lives .
I find it decidedly odd that a Negro who graced TVs with live casts has suddenly gone under for over 2 months and counting.

Shouldn't we be our brother's keeper?
Aren't you concerned by his prolonged absence?
Is there any time in his public ministry he has been away for such even a month?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by onatisi(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
vooks:

I find it decidedly odd that a Negro who graced TVs with live casts has suddenly gone under for over 2 months and counting.

Shouldn't we be our brother's keeper?
Aren't you concerned by his prolonged absence?
Is there any time in his public ministry he has been away for such even a month?
how is his absence affecting ur own life ? Is he the one paying ur salary ? Or is his prolong absence affecting the nation?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.