Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? (65204 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

I was not consulted when he cut corners with shoddy construction leading to the collapse and deaths sir.
You may never see the negro again on Nigerian soil....a fugitive from justice
guy if u know where he is, get him and arrest him and bring him to court. why u dey yan rust for nairaland? U don become superhero and u already know what to do .
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Originalsly: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm.....hiding?...in Mexico?...does he speak Spanish?...hmmm....Mexico... notorious for drug cartels ....and destination for fugitives.. famous for alternative medical treatments such as cancer and ehmmm....let me not say. But then again ones are swearing he is seen at SCOAN.....after services...seeing ehmmm.... allowing foreigners and a selected few locals to see him only. Why is that?...hiding from his worshippers ehmmm...his followers? And what's up with having a man read his message to the club ehmmm... church when he can have it televised? Is he being ravished by some disease...ehmmm... illness? He is definitely hiding from his people .... or maybe the law...or both. Let me go put on my armour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by informato: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:
If there is a date he can't afford to be in the country, it is 8th of July. The collapsed building...the inquest...the verdict
Source
go die... try and do something good with your life
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by JuanDeDios: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:
If there is a date he can't afford to be in the country, it is 8th of July. The collapsed building...the inquest...the verdict
Source

Lol @ TBJOSHUAWATCH! Must be a South African website.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by hentoti2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls do not speak ill against a prophet even if he's a false prophet, leave dat for God to decide, moreover TB joshua will be blessed more by God, just for his charitable act alone dan most of our pastors buying jets upon jets n competing with bill gate...am not a SCOAN member, but I love wat he's doing

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by liyahwillie(f): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:
All he can afford are messages after messages but no presence
No wonder his fans are having apparitions of their god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVJnss2ExI
I just wanna clarify issues here!I might not been an engineer by profession but at least I have worked very closely with a construction company. there is different between when a building collapse because of poor structure nd when it collapse because of an explosive...what happened @scoan was never as a result of poor structures I put it to u nd I'll upload videos for u to see how a poor structure building collapses and how a building with an external force or explosive collapses and I'll leave u to judge..I'll upload dat video when I get to de office by thursday I have it @de office ok..now 2ndly tb joshua is not God to any man and he has never seen himself as God buh a vessel unto the maker of the universe!.CONCLUSION:I just made my point and did not rain abuses on the op or anyone thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by dorox(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
musKeeto:

Enjoyed our friendship with my other moniker sonoflucifer tongue
Candour and dorox how body? smiley
Body dey well my brother. I glad to know you are still with us.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by mikeapollo: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Horlufemi:
Need to drop this here.

The office of the prophet today is invalid.

We have the Holy Spirit that connects us to God directly.

The bible says "I those days I will pour my spirit on all flesh and your sons will prophesy". Why do we still need a prophet when we have the Holy Spirit. We don't need another prophet. Jesus has given us direct access to God. There is no need to go through another prophet, men at that. Men who gather people who themselves

We need God's Spirit and that does the job of giving us direct access to God.

All these so called prophets are false.
don't mention me I don't have time.

Foolish talk!
Jesus prophesied and said to the Pharisees ....'' I will send you prophets, some you will persecute, crucify, pursue out of the Synagogue'' etc
Stop quoting the Bible out of context
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by tomakint: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
@vooks, 'a kingdom set against itself cannot stand', Prophet T.B Joshua had been setting those held captives by the kingdom of darkness free for many years through the mighty Name of Jesus Christ, how come his ministry is growing like never before? I am not holding brief for him, but watch your tongue bro!
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Damfostopper(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:
Source
u see how daft n use_less u are to d society...big headed gay....next tym knw wat u post
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Smagiro18:
hiding is a strong word

The man is hiding, face the truth, if he has any atom of integrity he should have faced the hearing, and proven to the world that he is a servant of the mot High. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by 2kris(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

You tell me.
When last did he make a public appearance?

8th July....inquest.....collapsed building......verdict

Miracle services cancelled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPauw49WOPc
hater and a rare example of someone that dnt want to see good things coming out of nigeria...how many pple whos huz collapsed was brought to book.tb joshua should be no 1 ko.God go forgive u
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Bonapart(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:
Source
don't be a cretin

You're a cretin

Our people says the child only sucks the breast next to him.... mind what you post or say

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Bonapart(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

You are such poor PSYCHOanalyst. Just holla when you see TB Joshua.

Mark my word, he is a fugitive from justice
i pray God have mercy on you... mr Justice

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
The magician is perhaps confuse! angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
the man of God is In the church. I am just coming back from scoan now he prayed for us today. Actually he layed his hands on all of us that came.

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Sparkle777(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

I was not consulted when he cut corners with shoddy construction leading to the collapse and deaths sir.
You may never see the negro again on Nigerian soil....a fugitive from justice

Psycho, u are dude cool
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
henryobinna:
what on GOD's green earth brought this nonsense to FP to tarnish the prophet's image.
GOD is watching oh
What god?
Surely not YHWH because he is not into human sacrifices....most certainly not 116 at a go
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
oluwaphemiee:
services are held every service time in scoan wats ur point
Question was where TB Joshua is, not whether there are services?
Negro is on the run

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
victorazy:

Bro! Take it easy, be careful who u mock.
Why don't you have the honours of cursing me on his behalf?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gaidenk:
The wind { The same Greek word ( pneuma ) means wind, breath, and spirit. } blows where it wants to, and you hear its sound, but don't know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. " - John 3:8
Op,keep thinking where thoughts doesn't count ko.shame go catch you later." Piss" out.
Nonsense
Why was he not blowing for all those years?
Why did his 'blowing' coincide with the Coroner's Report?

Negro is on the run from our hardened jailbird booty warriors
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
lolly2pops:

Negro? Wow! You should get a standing ovation for that.
You seem too troubled yourself than the man is.[b][/b]
I don't care for the serial video editing charlatan but more for his sheeple
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by otiigba1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Horlufemi:
Need to drop this here.

The office of the prophet today is invalid.

We have the Holy Spirit that connects us to God directly.

The bible says "I those days I will pour my spirit on all flesh and your sons will prophesy". Why do we still need a prophet when we have the Holy Spirit. We don't need another prophet. Jesus has given us direct access to God. There is no need to go through another prophet, men at that. Men who gather people who themselves

We need God's Spirit and that does the job of giving us direct access to God.

All these so called prophets are false.

don't mention me I don't have time.
makes a lot of sense, you are not gullible atall!, i know you said don't mention you but i could not help it, you are %1000 correct
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
neocortex:

picture of him in Mexico or
you are devilish liar.
I wonder how you got to FP without
a source.
I guess you bribed the mods.
He never returned from the crusade.
When you see him here please let me know.

PS
By 'seeing him' I don't mean the apparitions you SCOANITES are fond of having but the real Negro..aight?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
gabe15:
u are a fool tb Joshua is not hiding is around saw him yesterday .if u are looking for him kindly go to d church am sure u will find him .foool

Poor SCOANITE....they always have these apparitions of their Negro charlatan. Where exactly did you see him because it certainly is not that temple of doom called SCOAN?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
sammied:

Nawa oooo. So this guy is still carrying out this ministry of condemnation, witch hunting and sarcasm.

Vooks it's been a while oooo... Lol... Ur colleagues in this ur ministry nko? I no even remember their names again.

More grace.
Buhari the Muslim should do Christendom a favor by sending him to jail for 10 years
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
mikeapollo:
TB Joshua, a prophet of God in hiding? Only an ignorant person would think or believe such?
Why are you in a hurry to see a man that you attacked and condemned as being fake? Why don't you go find the other pastors/prophets that you believe to be real?

[b]Take it or leave it, it will shock the world when God's prophet eventually comes out. [/b]Even in his absence from service, millions of people are trooping to the church everyday from all over the world. What does that tell you? The anointing in him cannot be intimidated. Haters and their ilk in Lagos state including the biased magistrate who are lying against TB Joshua will be dead shocked when the truth comes out.

Apparently his 'annointing' freaked and he could not face his accusers at the Inquiry. He has no cojones to go to court.

You will never see him again. Sad that it took 116 human sacrifices to send him to exile
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Oga people like you cz problems in church,no one is forcing you under duress to attend his church or receive anytyn from him even believing so I don't see your point if you want to preach for repentance to souls is fine rather than use the time to quote these and paint some people black.Leave him for God to judge who is right or wrong that's not your job as a christian that you claim!
Neither should you judge me grin
Leave God to judge me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
informato:
go die... try and do something good with your life
Why should you wish me death.
Poor negro, you need another 100 years of civilization to exorcise your primitivity

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
liyahwillie:

I just wanna clarify issues here!I might not been an engineer by profession but at least I have worked very closely with a construction company. there is different between when a building collapse because of poor structure nd when it collapse because of an explosive...what happened @scoan was never as a result of poor structures I put it to u nd I'll upload videos for u to see how a poor structure building collapses and how a building with an external force or explosive collapses and I'll leave u to judge..I'll upload dat video when I get to de office by thursday I have it @de office ok..now 2ndly tb joshua is not God to any man and he has never seen himself as God buh a vessel unto the maker of the universe!.CONCLUSION:I just made my point and did not rain abuses on the op or anyone thanks

Yessir,
They went and planted the bombs in the structure while the stupid pilgrims slept.

If you really went to college, it's clear you graduated with honors but then after graduation, you woke up and realized it was all a dream
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
i pray God have mercy on you... mr Justice
I pray He opens your eyes and see the murderous crook for what he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.