Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? (65209 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
don't be a cretin

You're a cretin

Our people says the child only sucks the breast next to him.... mind what you post or say
Use your brains for once.
Christianity is not a ticket to freeze the little brains you have.

Negro is on the run from justice after performing a 116 human sacrifices at a go

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
2kris:
hater and a rare example of someone that dnt want to see good things coming out of nigeria...how many pple whos huz collapsed was brought to book.tb joshua should be no 1 ko.God go forgive u
Don't be a neanderthal
This was not a private residence; it was a public facility hosting poor and desperate fools from all over the world. The owner owed them some duty of care not buring them alive in rubble

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by otiigba1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

Apparently his 'annointing' freaked and he could not face his accusers at the Inquiry. He has no cojones to go to court.

You will never see him again. Sad that it took 116 human sacrifices to send him to exile
very funny grin grin boy! YOu really are prepared for this gullibles on here.

They are ready to die defending that con man

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
tomakint:
@vooks, 'a kingdom set against itself cannot stand', Prophet T.B Joshua had been setting those held captives by the kingdom of darkness free for many years through the mighty Name of Jesus Christ, how come his ministry is growing like never before? I am not holding brief for him, but watch your tongue bro!
Except he actively drove men away from Christ and onto himself.
He sold them useless witchcraft water and other paraphernalia for thousands of $$

Certainly he was not representing Christ but Ballzebub and Mamon

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Damfostopper:
u see how daft n use_less u are to d society...big headed gay....next tym knw wat u post

Like on pope once said, 'Christianity is a faith full of reason'

You apparently either have abdicated any reasoning or you are incapable of reasoning. The only thing you can muster are insults. They don't affect me and nor will your fickle curses.

TB Joshua butchered 116 fools after ripping them off thousands of dollars. He deserves jail and some mean booty warriors to go medieval on his rear in our jails

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by henryobinna(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

What god?
Surely not YHWH because he is not into human sacrifices....most certainly not 116 at a go
whatever
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Luc999: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
U get sense at all. Hiding from who? U?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Bonapart(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

Use your brains for once.
Christianity is not a ticket to freeze the little brains you have.

Negro is on the run from justice after performing a 116 human sacrifices at a go
you're worst than an infidel... you're calling a man of God negro

You're ur own doom
I give up on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Bonapart(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

I pray He opens your eyes and see the murderous crook for what he is.
get out of my mention you son of belia
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by ewosk: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
odeotito:
So unfortunate that folks can't pick up their Bibles and discern the signs of the end time one of which is that false Folks should objectively look at The Man at SCOAN from these perspectives and draw their appropriate conclusions.

Am Really not an ardent follower or believer of ''Watch your Screen''' but the few times i had chance viewing of the telecast didn't point the 'Prophet' as glorifying himself or Satan.... inasmuch as he aint leading men astray unto damnation let it be... If subjected to peer review he might not be standing..But watch for your own faith and leave judgement for God...
The Lord knows those who are His
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by informato: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

Why should you wish me death.
Poor negro, you need another 100 years of civilization to exorcise your primitivity
I guess you need more than a 100 years...your choice of topic shows how much you hate the things of God Almighty...GO GET A LIFE.......infidel
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by informato: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
no mind the infidel
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by informato: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

Like on pope once said, 'Christianity is a faith full of reason'

You apparently either have abdicated any reasoning or you are incapable of reasoning. The only thing you can muster are insults. They don't affect me and nor will your fickle curses.

TB Joshua butchered 116 fools after ripping them off thousands of dollars. He deserves jail and some mean booty warriors to go medieval on his rear in our jails
go get a life... infidel
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by gabe15(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:

Poor SCOANITE....they always have these apparitions of their Negro charlatan. Where exactly did you see him because it certainly is not that temple of doom called SCOAN?
fool I said i saw him yesterday b@d church .he did not just come out to preach dat is all he is much around
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
ewosk:

Am Really not an ardent follower or believer of ''Watch your Screen''' but the few times i had chance viewing of the telecast didn't point the 'Prophet' as glorifying himself or Satan.... inasmuch as he aint leading men astray unto damnation let it be... If subjected to peer review he might not be standing..But watch for your own faith and leave judgement for God...
The Lord knows those who are His
Friend, my post was not intended to set anyone on the defensive as the judgmental tends to do. At the risk of being repetitive, just pick up your Bible and consider my advice!
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
trapQ:
FOOL.

I hate it when people sit in the comfort of their homes and slander people unnecessarily. never say what you don't know unless you're very sure of it.

who is he hiding from , you? or the government. he hasn't come out in the pulpit to preach doesn't mean he's hiding in mexico. presently I'm at the SCOAN, and yes I saw him on Sunday(2 days ago). he comes out after service to meet with and pray for some foreigners and a few Nigerians too. he each gave us free "faith bracelets" and anointing water.

if I wasn't here myself and saw him first hand I would have probably believed this. now I know why they say not to believe bloggers.
He gave you what say it again please? all these paraphanelia that pastors give people in the name if miracle , healing, protection etc.It leaves me wondering how different these churches are from those who practice voodoo.The voodoo people carry charms and other witchcraft materials.When you go around carrying water, bracelets or the anointing oil, are you any better?The woman with the issue of blood was healed through faith, the servant of the roman centurion was healed through faith.I am yet to read a scripture where Jesus gave people things to carry around.Study your Bibles like the Berean Christians & test pastoral teachings according to the scripture.Then, you'll not be tossed about by every wind of doctrine!
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by icedbreez(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
How is it your business where he appears?
Get a life, you re pathetic.

vooks:

Was he a politician when he was appearing publicly?

By public I mean infront of people, including his sheep le there at Scoan

1 Like

Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
if a man helps poor people,heal the sick and give them life and hope,break hold of life problems to people without demanding a reward,then I don't see bad in that so shut up and leave it for God to judge!besides you wen open ur wide mouth for there how many people you don help?Idiot
And heal them?What is the source of his power? Some men went to cast out demons.The demons then said to them, "Paul we know and Jesus we know but who are you? Who exactly is TB Joshua?I believe that signs and wonders follow believers and not believers looking for them.Jesus said that on that day of judgement, he'll tell many that perfomed Miracles in His name "Depart from me I do not know you".
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Bonapart(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
informato:
no mind the infidel
he doesn't know the danger of picking up against a man of God
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
mikeapollo:
TB Joshua, a prophet of God in hiding? Only an ignorant person would think or believe such?
Why are you in a hurry to see a man that you attacked and condemned as being fake? Why don't you go find the other pastors/prophets that you believe to be real?

Take it or leave it, it will shock the world when God's prophet eventually comes out. Even in his absence from service, millions of people are trooping to the church everyday from all over the world. What does that tell you? The anointing in him cannot be intimidated. Haters and their ilk in Lagos state including the biased magistrate who are lying against TB Joshua will be dead shocked when the truth comes out.

Is his church a modern day Mecca where people troop in to pay homage?The puppet master is at work and is using his chief puppeteer to deceive the masses.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bonapart:
he doesn't know the danger of picking up against a man of God
Who is the man of God again? It depends which God we are talking about.The God of the Bible is called in the Bible "a swift witness against the oppressor". If there's any oppression involved and people are crying daily for justice, may God make haste to vindicate them against the oppressor.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Bonapart(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Beey:
Who is the man of God again? It depends which God we are talking about.The God of the Bible is called in the Bible "a swift witness against the oppressor". If there's any oppression involved and people are crying daily for justice, may God make haste to vindicate them against the oppressor.
just look at your statement... full of hate and sentiment. Smh for you madam
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by zeusdgrt(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Beey:
And heal them?What is the source of his power? Some men went to cast out demons.The demons then said to them, "Paul we know and Jesus we know but who are you? Who exactly is TB Joshua?I believe that signs and wonders follow believers and not believers looking for them.Jesus said that on that day of judgement, he'll tell many that perfomed Miracles in His name "Depart from me I do not know you".
The demons dint leave the body in that story to show proof of them being fake.So don't bring condemnation to yourself by playing the role of God for God,if he does what you don't believe then you ignore.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 1:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Bonapart:
just look at your statement... full of hate and sentiment. Smh for you madam
Blah blah blah! Did I lie?Where did Jesus give people water and bracelets and other voodoo like paraphernalia?I have not seen that in the Bible.That's why I said depending on which God because clearly we don't serve the same God.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Beey(f): 1:52am On Aug 18, 2015
zeusdgrt:
The demons dint leave the body in that story to show proof of them being fake.So don't bring condemnation to yourself by playing the role of God for God,if he does what you don't believe then you ignore.
Yes I agree that they were fake.As a matter of fact they said,Paul we know & Jesus we know but who are you? and I asked who is TB Joshua, I mean the man behind the mask? I no longer fear men who can only kill the body but cannot kill the soul.I only fear God who can destroy both.You know who TB Joshua is, an actor acting a script.He gets on the pulpit, performs some theatricals & makes people believe that they've been delivered.Miracle chasers cannot see that though.they can't see the manipulator behind the mask because they are busy chasing after miracles instead of chasing after God.Even magicians perform "miracles".And the disciples of Jesus went to Him and said "master, the demons are subject to us in your name." Jesus then told them "Iam glad for you that these things are happening.But let that not be your chief joy that you cast out demons in my name.But let your chief joy be this one thing, That your name appears in the lamb's book of life."
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:26am On Aug 18, 2015
informato:
I guess you need more than a 100 years...your choice of topic shows how much you hate the things of God Almighty...GO GET A LIFE.......infidel
Scam and witchcraft are not things of God
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:27am On Aug 18, 2015
gabe15:
fool I said i saw him yesterday b@d church .he did not just come out to preach dat is all he is much around
Negro,
Apparitions don't count.
Exactly what was he doing because I was there the whole day and never saw him?
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Son of Belial is the one who offered 116 human sacrifices and is now on the run from Justice
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Bonapart:
you're worst than an infidel... you're calling a man of God negro

You're ur own doom
I give up on you
The only thing doomed and dashed are your fickle expectations in a coward charlatan who offered 116 human sacrifices.

Holla when you see him cool
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by vooks: 3:31am On Aug 18, 2015
informato:
go get a life... infidel
Am alive and very much free. TB Joshua is a fugitive from justice.
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by gabe15(m): 4:26am On Aug 18, 2015
vooks:

Negro,
Apparitions don't count.
Exactly what was he doing because I was there the whole day and never saw him?
u are a big liar.just go and don't ever quote me oh cuz I won't reply a lair like u
Re: Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? by Bonapart(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Beey:
Blah blah blah! Did I lie?Where did Jesus give people water and bracelets and other voodoo like paraphernalia?I have not seen that in the Bible.That's why I said depending on which God because clearly we don't serve the same God.
am sure you didn't read act of the Apostles when Apostle uses his apron as mantle to heal people

I can't engage in argument with you in the things of God cos you need to give your life to Christ first then we can start from there.... first things first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.