Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality (4679 Views)

Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity / 33 Tips For Life And Personality / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2015
latsy:

As you know there is always an exception to every rule.
Obama and Clinton are August's exceptions.

touché smiley
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Creamish(f): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
neocortex:

Looks left and right then types : shocked
I have heard it on good authority that the more sexier SKs are more dangerous. grin
Hmmn.
Am I safe ?

Lolz... mayb u shuld start asking all ur friends about their Birth Month and apply caution where need be.. wink
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by avuekwe(f): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
I was born in November and this article describes me to the T. very pessimistic . God help me

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by orogodoganyin(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
i understand we have a thing 4 vengeance, being in control nd some other stuffs.
serial killer thow...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband / How Do I Cope With This Behaviour / Nigerian Women Hiding Money From Spouses Becoming A Serious Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.