Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! (2197 Views)

10 Signs You’re Not In Love, You’re Just Emotionally Dependent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by mazeech: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
You’d think people have enough to do when they are at work, but obviously they don’t, as they spend huge amounts of time romancing
There’s no need to do anything as unethical as that — just watch for these 15 tell-tale signs that an office love affair is brewing: cheesy

1. They Avoid Eye Contact
When John was hired and met Martha on the job there was a bit of competition between them, which led to tension in the office. And so you were happy to see them gradually become cordial, then friends, and finally close friends. Soon it was clear they had really clicked as colleagues. Romance has just started. sad

2. They Keep Coincidently Showing Up in the Same Places
The first time you encountered John in Martha’s office you thought nothing of it. But after a while you came to realize that if you wanted to find one, all you had to do was find the other. If they are both missing, you check the mail room. You won’t be surprised to find them in the broom closet one of these days. They’re messed up in romance at work grin

3. They Never Leave the Office Together
“OK, I’m out of here,” Martha announces loudly, making sure everyone in the office can hear. “I’m heading home to feed my cats, wash my hair, and watch ‘America’s Got Talent.'”
“I think I’ll stay and do a little more work on the Farber contract and prepare for the planning meeting,” John answers just as loudly. “See you tomorrow.”
You’ve got a pretty small office, and most employees leave work around the same time. But lately, for some odd reason, John and Martha make a point of letting everyone know they are leaving separately…only to go at the corner in the office romancing! Oh my Gosh!!!

4. They’re Both Putting in an Awful Lot of Overtime
You don’t even think about it anymore. When someone is needed to pull a little overtime, you know John and Martha will be the first to volunteer. Little did you know that they actually planned to stay back just for each other....

5. Their Office Doors Are Always Closed. They claim they’re in a meeting
John always struck you as one of those “open office door” kind of guys. His assistant seemed to run in and out of there constantly, bringing him files, documents to sign, and the occasional cafe latte. Nowadays, however, the files and documents get slid under the door and John seems to have cut back on the caffeine.
John’s office door is always closed. In fact, according to those who have tried to barge in on him, not just closed but locked. John must be in closed-door meetings a lot, but the only person he ever seems to be in closed-door meetings with is Martha.

Busted!!! Now, here are the main ones and photos that will keep you thinking about why you're just the only one busy killing yourself with work: Click to read the rest 6-15 - https://www.mazech.com/romance

Disclaimer! Please don't join them. I don't support office romance!!!! grin

Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by mazeech: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
More signs:
...And you're just the only one busy working and dying... grin cheesy grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/romance

Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by kingofpool: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by Progress2468(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
The person above me Farts for UN

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by AsanwaKC(f): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice write Op
But
people should be focusing On work , instead they busy checking co workers n sign of relationship.. Like for example if u spot out two co worker
What happens u go n snitch, gossip or carry on with ur work.
Just want to know d benefits
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by mazeech: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Nice write Op
But
people should be focusing On work , instead they busy checking co workers n sign of relationship.. Like for example if u spot out two co worker
What happens u go n snitch, gossip or carry on with ur work.
Just want to know d benefits

lol, you see what we're talking about, 'office romancers' don come to defend grin cheesy grin
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
mazeech:

lol, you see what we're talking about, 'office romancers' don come to defend grin cheesy grin
If i take this cain flog u wink
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
that first pics tho... undecided

Does she want to crush the guys balls that one done pass romance grin

hmm..about the second pics... undecided

i get that a lot grin...and when it does happen..

30mins would seem like 3seconds
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by kay29000(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
lol!
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by jrerico1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin comedian

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by mazeech: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

If i take this cain flog u wink

lol, Oyibo don do dat to me in the office b4. I nearly lost control. Oh my Gosh!

*Please make una no dey do office romace o oh grin cheesy grin
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by Catalyst4real: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015

Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢] The Awesome Three$ome
http://catalyst4real.com/the-amazing-threeome/
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
mazeech:

lol, Oyibo don do dat to me in the office b4. I nearly lost control. Oh my Gosh!

*Please make una no dey do office romace o oh grin cheesy grin

Lolz ok we don hear
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by mazeech: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lolz ok we don hear

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
ok
Re: 15 Signs Your Co-workers Are Having Office Romance And You’re Just Busy Working! by mazeech: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who has similar experience, please share with us grin

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Get A Soft And Pink Lips / Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved / Corrupt People Are The Problem, Not Gay People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.