Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Very Important Notice For Parents!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (23414 Views)

Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. / What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Aitee1: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by damilareoye: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
well written
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Oluwaplumpie(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Very true. There are many wolves in human clothing now a days.
wait... how are u always the first to comment in almost all the posts on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Bluffly: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:

Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,259721.0.html
Aminat I told my wife not to UnCloth in front of our daughter who is now 2 years and some months but she said they are both females that it dosen't count. What is your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by HouseT: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
The stress of Lagos is even enough to make Lagos parents forget their roles... while their children are committing. ..God help us.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by anytexy: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
gbaskiboy:
How about parents that bath with their kids in thesame bathroom
Chai. you don spoil Allah. But you are on point shaa. Let Op address your point ASAP.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by mamajaz(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
sexaddict08:
OK, atigbo....
Please, you're embarrassing the good uncles like me.
tongue
sexaddict08:
OK, atigbo....
Please, you're embarrassing the good uncles like me.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
even you I no trust you with my friend and dog grin
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by mubarak001(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Make I wrt am for my dairy...future wife must take note and heed...aw I wish say na so so boys I pack full for hus whn d time comes.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by olarafiat(f): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Apart from their real uncles n anutys
Every other person is mr this or mr that.If u lyk talk say my pikin no get respect na u sabi dat one o

3 Likes

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by tellwisdom: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
So I can't lap my niece again??...With all these things u listed, Na enmity you wan create so.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice one, will make sure I print and share to my friends.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by ModiKen(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I don't agree with some of your opinion.

Which of d points dnt u agree with?
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by tpiander: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
why not redo that your okro first?

lord have mercy.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by JhaayYoung: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice write up, but some of these precautions are extreme.. It might lead to paranoia..
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by damiloladuke: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
nice info

HOW I PRANKED THE GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by cell5683(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
very correct

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
I agree 100% with the above list,I couldn't agree more. There are child predators all over the place ready to molest your kids both male and female. I visited my grandmother sometime in April. The nurse we employed to be caring for her live there with her kids. As I was about climbing the stairs,I saw one of her daughters and my granny's neighbour's daughter,about 6yr olds or thereabouts lying on each other and caressing themselves,you need to see how I shouted on them. Where could these kids have learned such,I pulled their ears and took them to their different mothers. Same too with the cartoon our kids watch;they learn a lot of negative things from watching some of them,not all. Whenever my kids watch cartoon if am around I monitor them. But what their daddy did was to buy a seperate decoder for them from Dstv with only selected channels specifically for kids. As for housemaids,that's a no go area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
The issue of bathing or undressing in front of your 2yr old baby,I really don't know because some 2yr old babies still are still being breast-fed... My boys are 5yr old but I don't UnCloth in their presence.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
loomer:
Make I write them down
you get girl friend?not to talk of wife and shedrens
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by holluwai(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thank you!
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Insightful post op

Aminat508:

Teach your 3-year-olds how to wash their private parts
properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those
areas and that includes you. (remember, charity begins at
home and with you)

Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,259721.0.html

Am not into taking care of kids & all that, so I wanna know, is it possible for 3 year olds to properly clean their private parts themselves?

some prefer the wife bath the girls while the man bath the boys. does that work?
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by no2fuks(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
If I hear say my pikin no fit sit for santas lap
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by sambisa5: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice one OP, if I must get a househelp I'll get a guy or an aged woman. I don't want stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by OBB77(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gud one here though it seems it was particularly in reference to a girl-child.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by suwalee(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is dat it's d weather das turning ppl into perverts
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by callonme(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

what do you do?.......well,help me to inform them that

I'm still working on my blog.
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by bosunjohns(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:

Source: http://www.gist mania.com/talk/topic,259721.0.html
Re: Very Important Notice For Parents!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
My parents never taught me any advice from this post but I'd make sure my children learn from this post. That's the maturity level... Make use of opportunities while it last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.