Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? (1786 Views)

Chelsea's Has Agreed On A New Manager Next Season? / Falcao Will Likely Succeed In Chelsea / Chelsea Signed Falcao On Season Long Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by 080football(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Though the Falcao signing is not yet official, but Chelsea have signed the “I SABI BEFORE” striker on a one year loan deal that doesn’t involve outrageous amount of money, both to Monaco and his weekly wages

Falcao will earn 130 thousand pound per week and his loan fee is thought to range from nothing to about 7 million euros. We don’t know if it is nothing as Chelsea are rumored to be offering 2 of their academy players to Monaco in exchange for Falcao services

Falcao will not be the first striker at Chelsea. Unless he recaptures his insane form that has left him after his injury. He may not even be the second as he is touted as replacing King Drogba. He will fight for a second place with Remy, and then a first place if it works out wella.

But many people are thinking he will be another shiny buy. Another flop. Another Torres. What do think?

Go to www.080football.com for more on this story and other related stories.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by importexpert(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
congratulations bro
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by khalifanino: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Sooo!!! Hw much u borrow dem? U must b an Arsenal fan...
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by donbenie(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2015
They never learn,another FLOP comes to the Bridge..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by jidebaba69(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2015
donbenie:

He is a has been. Another broken toy for Chelsea to play with
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Hermanie(m): 2:06am On Jul 03, 2015
It's safe to say that Torres was in/close to his peak when he was signed by Chelsea. Same with Shevchenko and Crespo. But Falcao, we all know he's given his best already so not much is really expected.

But I wish him well... I really like that guy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by 080football(m): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2015
@HErmaine, true sha... cos expectations are less..he may just be a wonder... cheers all ya
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
khalifanino:
Sooo!!! Hw much u borrow dem? U must b an Arsenal fan...
What has been an Arsenal fan got to do with it?

This is just very like Chelsea, you want to at all that seen as better than Arsenal in everything. Get medication.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Falcao at 28 is a risky investment and although it is a loan deal with an option to buy for Cheap and the player is taking a pay cut, my problem with this deal is Mourinho.

Someone should please tell me which player Mourinho successfully bettered or rescued his career.

This is my main fear for Falcao. Also, will Mourinho give him a proper chance with Diego Costa in the team

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Cecediva(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
Falcao at 28 is a risky investment and although it is a loan deal with an option to buy for Cheap and the player is taking a pay cut, my problem with this deal is Mourinho.

Someone should please tell me which player Mourinho successfully bettered or rescued his career.

This is my main fear for Falcao. Also, will Mourinho give him a proper chance with Diego Costa in the team
hahaha. If falcao cnt succeed in united is it in chelsea he will perform? Another waste of money
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
hahaha. If falcao cnt succeed in united is it in chelsea he will perform? Another waste of money
Especially with Mourinho in charge. I am not trying to be sentimental but a move to Arsenal would have been better. Under Wenger, he has a better chance of rescuing his career.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Cecediva(f): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
arsetalks:
Especially with Mourinho in charge. I am not trying to be sentimental but a move to Arsenal would have been better. Under Wenger, he has a better chance of rescuing his career.
Mourinho will finally destroy his carrer. That surgery dint go down wel with falcao. I would have wanted him to go bak to laliga. Epl is nt gud 4 him
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
Mourinho will finally destroy his carrer. That surgery dint go down wel with falcao. I would have wanted him to go bak to laliga. Epl is nt gud 4 him
I agree with you. Jorge Mendes his agent is a stupiid agent, he ruins the career of most of his clients in search of big money for them. This is why I think Wenger will not sign William Carvalho despite us really need him and he looks gettable.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by 080football(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2015
realy??
arsetalks:
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by eipreel(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol...Falcao do turn liability now everyone is just pushing him all around cheesy I was expecting to see #welcomefalcao trend na only Cech dem sabi welcome grin
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by maxwell530(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cecediva:
u may have a point but can u compare the working rate of hazard-fabregas to man utd carrick-young?am very sure if costa play in that man utd team of last season,he will flop more than falcao.because most of costa's goal were finished pass from fabregas and hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Segadem(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2015
donbenie:
wait and see the power wonder magic tactics mouriho will use to rediscover his form .
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cecediva:
Where have you been? Still waiting.....guess I may wait for longer right?
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Cecediva(f): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
arsetalks:
Where have you been? Still waiting.....guess I may wait for longer right?
I have been busy o. Hope you have started respecting RED DEVILS? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cecediva:
I have been busy o. Hope you have started respecting RED DEVILS? cheesy
Hmmmm, good to be busy. I don stalk you profile page die ( I won't lie).

Re united - well, buying the same type of players doesn't do much for the fortunes of the club. Why buy a 31 year old Bastian when you have a 31 year old Carrick then Herrera, Blind and Fellaini. Then over pay for Morgan Schneiderlin. Honestly, sentiment apart, both make no sense.

Signing Matteo Darmian ( is it Matteo or Fabian?) makes a lot of sense but you need a striker desperately. Benzema won't move an inch and if he does, trust me, Wenger will get him. Cavani won't move either, who else can you buy? Forget Muller. Who else?

LVG's transfer dealings is only slightly better than that of Brendan Rodgers. While Rodgers over play for piss poor average players, LVG is assembling same type of players in 1-2 roles neglecting other important area.

Be honest, what he has done is to buy players united really do not need throwing untenable pay packs at them. Honestly I won't pay 27m for Schneiderlin not to talk of rewarding him with 150k a week.

Off course Bastian signing may be a more of commercial move. Like Kagawa like Arsenal purchased JI yung Park. Seems to me like a commercial signing rather than a football signing.

Now, can we finally talk outside NL. Finally Biko.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Cecediva(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
@arsetalks.

LMAO...@ stalking me.

Carrick is 34, schweini is 31. He still has 2 to 3 yrs to play.

Schneiderlin is among the best 3 DM in epl last season.

Lewandowski will be coming to united b4 the end of transfer window.

As for arsenal, i dey pity una. We go knack una tire next season.grin grin

This time e go reach 8-2 again cheesy
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cecediva:
@arsetalks.

LMAO...@ stalking me.
this is the fact, I have been practically stalking your profile page. Or how else did I know you FINALLY came on here after 365 years of absence. Straighting waiting for that number, pin or whatever.

Carrick is 34, schweini is 31. He still has 2 to 3 yrs to play.
Seriously you are wrong if you think Bastian still have 2 years in him. He played 82 games in 4 years. Thats 20 per year. It shows a lot about his fitness level and he will now have to play in a very physically demanding and draining league as the EPL. I believe he will flop but we shall see.

Schneiderlin is among the best 3 DM in epl last season.
he is so good because he played alongside Wanyama in a double pivot formation. Will United play the same formation? I doubt. That will most likely expose him. However, I rate him but top 3? I doubt. Top 5 maybe but definitely not at £150k a week. Same as Ozil, same as Costa, same as Fabregas, same as Sanchez. He is definitely not in the class of the aforementioned.

Lewandowski will be coming to united b4 the end of transfer window.
I will be afraid a little if you manage to pull off Lewandowski. I will be mad in fact. He should be at Arsenal not at the devils arena.

As for arsenal, i dey pity una. We go knack una tire next season.grin grin

This time e go reach 8-2 again cheesy
you bloody wish. It is either we win 1 draw 1 or win both against you lot next season.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Cecediva(f): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
@arsetalks.

Can you please mention DM that are better than schneiderlin in epl. Hazard, costa, fabregas and sanchez are not DM. Hope you are not trying to compare coquelin with schneirderlin. Pls schweini is fit for epl, dnt expect him to get injured.

Lewy is almost a done deal.

Btw when was the last time arsenal win united in epl?cheesy we go finish una dis season grin
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cecediva:
@arsetalks.

Can you please mention DM that are better than schneiderlin in epl. Hazard, costa, fabregas and sanchez are not DM. Hope you are not trying to compare coquelin with schneirderlin. Pls schweini is fit for epl, dnt expect him to get injured.
in your team Carrick, Coquelin is much more a REALER DM than Schneiderlin, Matic is better than him, Fernadinho is also better than him that's four and I said he is top 5.

Lewy is almost a done deal.
I don't believe Bayern Munich will sell you any other player this summer. Forget it.

Btw when was the last time arsenal win united in epl?cheesy we go finish una dis season grin
when you built your own stadium, it took you circa 40 years to win the title. Even you are scared of Arsenal next season. You know it deep down.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Cecediva(f): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
arsetalks:
in your team Carrick, Coquelin is much more a REALER DM than Schneiderlin, Matic is better than him, Fernadinho is also better than him that's four and I said he is top 5.

I don't believe Bayern Munich will sell you any other player this summer. Forget it.

when you built your own stadium, it took you circa 40 years to win the title. Even you are scared of Arsenal next season. You know it deep down.
Enough of this stadium bullshitt. Thats no longer an excuse. Una still dey build stadium now? Why havent you finish in top 2 for me to even take you people serious.

Don't compare those average players to morgan. Fernandinho and coqueline is not upto standard abeg.

Apart 4rm ozil and sanches tell me another arsenal player that will make first eleven in united. Just be sincere cheesy
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by arsetalks(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cecediva:
Enough of this stadium bullshitt. Thats no longer an excuse. Una still dey build stadium now? Why havent you finish in top 2 for me to even take you people serious.

Don't compare those average players to morgan. Fernandinho and coqueline is not upto standard abeg.

Apart 4rm ozil and sanches tell me another arsenal player that will make first eleven in united. Just be sincere cheesy
Lady oooo, you make me laugh laughter in Zebu's voice.

I don't argue with you just yet, tell me how come Schneiderlin is by December.

Who in your team is better than Ramsey? You have anyone better than Chamberlain? Be honest. How about Jack. They may not be worldies but definitely better than many of your players. Unless you want to be biased.

P:s what burnt offering or sacrifice do I need to carry out to finally have you contact.
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
He will be the pelmet of chelsea. wink
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by funmo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
*MODERATED*
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by lekkie073(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
funmo:

Cecediva . I see that Abayomi Aje aka arsetalks wants your contact!

well! Someone who hasn't paid me what he owes me for months doesn't look like a good man to me!

even his nairaland rants speak volume of him

lekkie073 had issue with him over this same money issue. I don't know his story. Maybe he 'd like to share

greenstar also had issues wit him to the extent of putting it up as a thread...

says a lot about his integrity

I started writing for him since April 24... to June 8

guess how many articles I did? 8 per day

8!!! 8!!!

But to pay me became issue

he wouldnt reply my messages or pick calls

y'all wait for the exclusive on a thread soon
start bombarding his twitter handle and follow his movement on naira land....
Re: Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? by greenstar: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2015
funmo:
*MODERATED*
has the bastard paid you?ishilove another aggrieved writer ..seun please look into this matter..

(1) (Reply)

David Alaba’s Rejection Of His Father / WATCH :man City Vs Tottenham Live Stream (EPL 2016) / Is This The Largest Crowd In A Local Nigerian Football Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.