Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) (38335 Views)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
O ALLAH WE PRAY IN THE SAKE OF THIS MONTH OF RAMADAN HELP OUR GOVERNMENT TO PUT AN END TO THIS (BOKO BOYS) FOR US SO THAT WE CAN LIVE HAPPY AND FREE IN NIGERIA.....
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by nightmile: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:
All those calling him a mere commissioner.....

let me educate you people..

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Senior Advocate of Nigeria

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

Former Commissioner of Justice and Attorney general that stood up to Obasanjo and won from High Court to Supreme Court

Now...Vice-President....and first Yoruba VP in Nigeria.

If you look very well, you will discover that most of those calling this grand achiever a mere commissioner do not even have a future plan for themselves...let alone any hope of success in life.

Honour those above you, that you may be lifted up.

Please compare his C.V with the White hair chimpanzee
V.P from SE called Ekwe and if you put "me" na u sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by MARKone(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Oh dear embarassed I feel for this child. If I am VP Sambo, I am adopting that child one hand.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2579851_ci16slnucaagmb_jpeg165f25bc9a1e6cbbdf00905f47897c34
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by rusher14: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Have I said you have any sense at all?
grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by mamajaz(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

Former Commissioner of Justice and Attorney general that stood up to Obasanjo and won from High Court to Supreme Court

If you look very well, you will discover that most of those calling this grand achiever a mere commissioner do not even have a future plan for themselves...let alone any hope of success in life.

You are blessed brov, even the initiator of that phrase can never measure up with him through his life time.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
nightmile:

Please compare his C.V with the White hair chimpanzee
V.P from SE called Ekwe and if you put "me" na u sabi.
LoL.....they know na....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dear God, awesome God, marvelous God, bless the victims, make them whole again and also bless the Boko Haram people that they may see the light and stop the violence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by billyG(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

Them no even get job,they can never even be a boyscout master or boys brigate commander in this life.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by MNDY(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
IlekeHD:
My VP, and president someday.

Some people won't like this.

Your pun and its intended meaning will not come to pass!
---
Baba (even though frail) will live long to revive this country with strategies and schemes that he has set in motion and yet to be disclosed ones!
---
I can not vouch for Osibanjo!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by aresa: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Vp

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by aresa: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Vp.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by dammieco(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
midolian:
Change has come to stay..

You can imagine! what the EX-PRESIDENT couldn't do until election drew closer is what the new VICE-PRESIDENT has done in jst a month.

Sofily sofily catchee monkey" - obahiagbon (2015)... we'll soon get there.

God has truly blessed Nigeria. cool
I am not an EX-PRESIDENT fan, not at all. But then, what change has this visit brought? Has it stopped boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by hucienda: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
midolian:
Change has come to stay..

You can imagine! what the EX-PRESIDENT
couldn't do until election drew closer is what the new VICE-PRESIDENT has done in jst a month.

Sofily sofily catchee monkey" - obahiagbon (2015)... we'll soon get there.

God has truly blessed Nigeria. cool

cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by MalcoImX: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
God bless you Sir. Tears roll out of my eyes seeing our ledars too can be human. The people of Borno state haven't had any government sympathize with them to this level as yours is doing now. May God protect you and guide you in charting a good course for our country Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
So Osinbade suddenly starts to care about Nigeria.

And some idiotss thinks he is godsent.

Pity
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
God bless you Sir. Tears roll out of my eyes seeing our ledars too can be human. The people of Borno state haven't had any government sympathize with them to this level as yours is doing now. May God protect you and guide you in charting a good course for our country Nigeria.

So God will suddenly bless Osinbajo who has been in Nigeria politics for decades because he showed up in a Maidugri hospital to take pictures?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ndidibabe(f): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
yorke1:
Mere commissioner doing his thing.
I doubt if a member of your family will ever become a mere commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Destined2bgreat: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Oh God! What have these innocent souls done to deserve this? Bokoharam,hyena in a human skin..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by kunleeko(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

I think he is also an economist.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by DEBFERA(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
In question of the baby girl really touch my heart feelings.What an innocent baby girl....Lord,Please protect the north states in Jesus name.Pray for the PEACE of our NATIONS.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by MalcoImX: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
ZUBY77:

So God will suddenly bless Osinbajo who has been in Nigeria politics for decades because he showed up in a Maidugri hospital to take pictures?

That's the way you look at it. But God does bless us by our good acts. If not anything, a blessed man has peace of mind, and can sleep well, knowing he did his best for his fellow man. This is something that all the money and your rat race couldn't acquire; and it's worth striving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by vicadex07(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
nationwide1:
Jonathan met one on one with Niger Delta Militants in the creek and began negotiations.

Which northerner will meet one on one with bokoharam to begin negotiations?

Meeting with the victims is good but will not end insurgency.

Mcheew mumu...no be only money those ones wan chop. Use your sense now.

Even your so called Jonathan couldn't ordinarily just visit maiduguri until the tail end of his administration due to pressure from his electioneering campaign

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Supergal01: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
One of the most powerful competencies of effective leadership is emotional cum psychological intelligence.
Nigerians demand a lot, but more than anything we demand a government that can genuinely connect to the masses emotionally, a government that truly cares. This singular action of the VP is a strong message, a step in the right direction that should be sustained. It may take a while, but we'll get there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Obijulius:
Campaign is over.

Mr Commissioner go and start work.
why did you photoshop osinbanjo's head on your father's body?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ManTiger(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

How I wish those Agbero's calling him commissioner can desist from such blasphemy. If we don't respect our great achiever the outside world won't respect them either.

But Agbero's will always be, no matter what!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ApcSucks: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
More.

God help us
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by project8(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:

this man, is a

Lecturer

Lawyer

Professor

Very Senior Pastor

bros God go bless ur hustle...after reading ur comment I came to realize u come frm a good home.got a very good orientation. ..respect elders nt like most of these nairaland ghost parading themselves as human
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Loopy95: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
When will all ds stop..?

See how dey spoil da baby face
God have mercy.........................
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by toshmann(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
dammieco:

I am not an EX-PRESIDENT fan, not at all. But then, what change has this visit brought? Has it stopped boko haram?

At least it gives new photos for their propaganda grin

And it works, it keeps their supporters upbeat about them, creates the illusion of hardwork and the perception of achievement grin

Then the bombs keep going off, the hospitals are not improved, the security is not improved, yhe poverty doesn't go away, in other words, nohing changed, but "everyone" is happy.

[size=15pt]Chai Buhari [/size] cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by Mekurexx: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
prolly will just give the lady some $$$ for her and her kid and thats it. its better to devise a better strategy to drive out this BH mess once and for all
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
soe:

Touche.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. / Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.