Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra (39784 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by HirstMOG(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
#westgermanypresident will not succeed on this.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by anataala: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
A fake news, how did he attack civil defence,where are the explosive found on the man,where is the man picture?where are the explosive? this is nothing but propaganda.
Royal155:
Pandemonium broke out Tuesday evening at Nkpor
Junction in Idemili North Local Government Area of
Anambra state, near Onitsha, when information filtered
that a man suspected to be a Boko Haram member was
spotted in the area with explosive materials on his
person.

According to eye witness account, the man, a
Northerner, had boarded a bike from Umuoji community
to an undisclosed destination and the cyclist who
became uncomfortable with his mannerisms and the
contents of the passenger’s bag, suddenly stopped at
Nkpor junction and alerted the armed men of the
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) who
quickly cordoned off the area and made to arrest the
man.

The Northerner resisted arrest and engaged the officers
in a struggle before punching one of them. The officers
finally overpowered him and frantically searched his bag
as on-lookers and inhabitants of the area scampered for
safety, suspecting that the man may be carrying a bomb
or other explosive device.

The news quickly spread within Onitsha and environs,
even as some shop owners within the area quickly made
efforts to close and run away from the scene.
Our reporter on the scene confirmed the incident from a
civil defense officer, who said officers over-powered the
suspect and whisked him off to their office for
interrogation.
He noted that on getting to their office, the man was
searched and some six inches nails and a lighter were
found in his bag.

There has been heightened fear and apprehension in
Anambra since the reported relocation from the north of
the detained Boko Haram insurgents to Ekwulobia
prisons in Aguata Local Government Area of the state. A
situation that has made residents fear that Boko
Haram might invade the state in retaliatory attacks.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/suspected-boko-haram-member-attacks-civil-defence-corps-officer-in-anambra/

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by okpeketee: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dey just don't want this country to be comfortable for them not us. Cos if them start na dem go run.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by sirculynz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
lol
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by meccuno: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
papaejima1:
Lol @ 6-Inches Nail and Lighter.
Lolz...omo...laff wan kill me....wetin concern bomb with lighter? When no be dynamite them dey use.....

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm, this country is going no where.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Psylas(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Change!
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by tochstorm(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
ayusco85:

Someone is trying so hard to paint PMB's govt in a bad light. This just pure propaganda
must u quote the whole story? amateur.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by mekanaky: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
It is time for northerners to start going back to their land. We cant tolerate this.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin

Men of little faith.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by stuff46(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
My one and only peaceful state?
God will not forgive Buhari for instigating this fear

1 Like

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by eliwa47(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin grin, i beg i can't laugh ooo
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
They should be proactive and and be ready to unleash violence on any bokoharam suspects who try to disturb the peace in anambra.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by IlekeHD: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
mekanaky:
It is time for northerners to start going back to their land. We cant tolerate this.

Really. Igbos in the N/SW/MB can start packing too.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by knightsTempler: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
The ordinary citizen shouldn't relent on reporting any suspicious person, just as the Okaka man did.

Kudos to the Okada man.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Chinatownm(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
bright007:
don't have anything to comment....

just wanna ask.." who is the president of west Germany"

Hahahaha, Buhari of course, who else. Lol
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Burger01(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Walahi, I tire for our useless journalists. The report said the suspect belonging was searched...don't we have to know what was found in the bag I tire for our unprofessional journalists. Propaganda everywhere you turnangry

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by jaybee104(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari's plans already yielding fruits.
God abeg dash dis dude sense

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by luvinhubby(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
ayusco85:

Someone is trying so hard to paint PMB's govt in a bad light. This just pure propaganda
His party popularised it. cheesy
What goes around, comes around.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by wordsNOTswords(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
This ridiculous. Now there is panic and pandemonium in the whole state. I don't get why tribes in Nigeria discriminate against one another. I'm from Anambra,this is clearly tribal profiling .There is no law in Nigeria binding different ethnic groups together. Hence the constant riots and commotion.One Nigeria is a big sham. because our founding Fathers failed to lay out laws to keep this country as one. And lastly, there should be law put in place to punish any one found guilty of inciting tribe related hatred,riots and war, Including tribe discrimination and segregation. Qouta,Zoning and regional allocations should be scrapped too in other to achieve the True One Nigeria. Just my 2 cent

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by ayusco85(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
tochstorm:
must u quote the whole story? amateur.

Arrest me undecided
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Emekamex(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
jaybee104:

God abeg dash dis dude sense

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am living five kilometers away from nkpor junction and I have not heard anything like that happen today I hope it is rumors sha

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by all4gud(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Baba is working his plans
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Vodkka(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
phransix147:
Story story!!! Every northerner is now a Boko Haram member... Can we also say all Easterners are drug dealers and westerner ritualist?

it's far better than being a *bokomus haramus *
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by seedorfg(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
ordinary rumour, people will say its true undecided
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by IamLEGEND1: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
while people go just komot for shop come check out the scene of the bomb blast and go back and resume business as usual, people for onitsha dey run hide for house bcoz of some fake news of ONE guy wey dey attack civil defence for neighbourin local government.

#ThingsWeDontKnow

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by ipreach: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by emmatok(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
He noted that on getting to their office, the man was
searched and some six inches nails and a lighter were
found in his bag.

So did the guy attacked the office ?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by ayusco85(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
luvinhubby:

His party popularised it. cheesy
What goes around, comes around.

Its too early. That's not a true example of what goes around comes around. This just pure wickedness and un-patriotism. A govt that haven't settled down doesn't need such propaganda. Give it time
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
I pity some hausa people that will be thrown inside river niger if there is any bomb explosion in anambra.

I trust onitsha guys.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Boris Johnson, Insists On Respecting Nation’s Maximum Term Limit / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.