Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. (580 Views)

Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. by Promise324: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
THE DAY I MESS IN MY FATHER'S PRESENCE.

Papa wanted to beat head out of me the day I polluted in his presence. It wasn’t intentional though. It was like the air was waiting for me to be with Papa before it came out.
I was with Papa around 3:05pm when I came back from school. Papa was desperately searching for something inside his Synod bag. I sat beside him, looking around, viewing our compound, how breeze manage to carry dry leaves and waterproof up and down, how birds were flying and making noise, how hen was moving about with her children making a cho cho cho noise and how cock craw with his small long tiny mouth. Then I heard a noise “puuuuu”. I looked at Papa and felt sorry.
“Are you mad?” Papa asked.
The enraged timber in papa’s voice made my finger cold at the tips. I thought he will pull at my ear. I thought he will yank and yawn at the same time as he spoke. That he would slap me that his palm would make that sound, like a heavy book falling from a library shelf at school. He turned and continued what he was doing. I was tong-tied. I imagined what I did. I asked myself when last I ate beans. I probably forgot I took coconut and bread with yaughrt last night. In not less than fifteen minutes, I focused my attention on a hen that was pursuing a butterfly, imagining what the hen will do with the butterfly if she caught it. I saw another cock that was chasing a hen. I let my eyes to stroll, I wanted to know what will definitely happen when he catches the hen. I heard another sound “kwuo” I felt hotness in my............. Continue Reading by clicking on this link
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/01/miserable-life-episode-4/

http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/01/miserable-life-episode-4/
Re: The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. by axiliborha(f): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. by eleko1: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
embarassed sad make he sniffed ur reheated yam mess
Re: The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. by Stillfire: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol.
Re: The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. by viceldo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
dis 1 pass man power
Re: The Day I Mess In My Father's Presence. by Prestige324: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

For Children Lovers: See Live Pictures/videos Of School's Graduation Ceremony / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Son's 7th Birthday With A Loving Message / Nigerians On Twitter React To Sanusi's Marriage To 18 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.