Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom (63592 Views)

Ini Edo And Her Slimmer Bod In Hot New Photos / Music Producer, Sarz Flaunts His Ripped Abs In New Shirtless Photos / Iyanya Shows Off His Ripped Abs On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by cold(m): 1:47am On Jul 02, 2015
hrykanu231:
I don't like six packs, I did prefer six figures and above in my account
How about both?
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by April07: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by hareskay(m): 4:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Ripped packs indeed. #NaByForce?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by wordbank(m): 4:44am On Jul 02, 2015
Presidential bodyguard in the making
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by sandeepbabu9: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by Orikinla(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2015
I am actually looking for a body guard for my kids.
Please, tell the body builder to send his CV asap.
PS: I hope he was not one of the political thugs of his father during the last elections? grin
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2015
dude is working out
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by tunapius(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2015
hrykanu231:
I don't like six packs, I did prefer six figures and above in my account
wat if d figures comenced wit zero?
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by lastpage: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Orikinla:
I am actually looking for a body guard for my kids.
Please, tell the body builder to send his CV asap.
PS: I hope he was not one of the political thugs of his father during the last elections? grin

At his age, see how dirty and unkempt his room looks like?

Like Father, like Son....... No COMMON Sense!!

Somebody should please tell the slowpoke to tidy-up, even 6yr olds can do better than this

Lastpage!
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by mylove4him(f): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2015
And this made front page. Kai nairaland don suffer.
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by fanzz: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2015
shocked Dis one na dragon pack oo aint 6pack oooooo SMH!
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by redcliff: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Check out the hot bod on the ex-presidential aide's son. Would definitely make you forget whatever it is that may be in his background. Bolu is a Fresh boi!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/photo-doyin-okupes-son-shows-off-his.html

Silly bloggers...wats my business with Okupes son
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by Dbestmax(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
efilefun:
Baba be like bread wey fall inside water lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
haha....just no fit laff...abeg o
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by webchampion: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Unbeatable website design from the design queen,practical hand holding training, effective digital marketing to increase traffic to your business to increase your revenue:

Call/whatsapp Bimbo:
Check out our portfolio;
www.pgresource.com
Seize this opportunity to launch your company website with the talent that brings your idea to reality.
Fix your broken screen and repair your devices at
www.fixingdevices.com
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2015
... I nor blame am...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by billyG(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Badly formed ABS,like soil whe amatuer farmer take hoe till.
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by Heffalump(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Check out the hot bod on the ex-presidential aide's son. Would definitely make you forget whatever it is that may be in his background. Bolu is a Fresh boi!

You are a real "FLIRT". Why are you chasing this innocent boy up and down? I believe you may be over 10yrs older than him. Chai..... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by hrykanu231(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2015
tunapius:
wat if d figures comenced wit zero?

Of course u know in dis era(the Nigeria Banking system in this regard) ur minimum balance is 1k, so u most definitely can't start with zeros
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by Idehwet(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=35376417]Check out the hot bod on the ex-presidential aide's son. Would definitely make you forget whatever it is that may be in his background. Bolu is a Fresh boi!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/photo-doyin-okupes-son-shows-off-his.html[/quo

Can't watch this, I'm never Obama mehnn!!!
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by missyruq(f): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
isacolukay:

But u be fine gal sha....
thnx.. U nt lookin bad too
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by kliq(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Packs of indomie just like daddy undecided
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by adellam16(f): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

mtcheeWwwwwww what's all dis? Like shuld we mas turbate with his pics? C as him b sef?
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by adellam16(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

I forgot to even ask sef, why is d six paks growing sideways slant like nd no straight.? Oversabi.
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by sarahguess: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tolexander:
Na 6 packs be this abi mud pack?
i fear ooo d tin sef surpraise me o
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by klean: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na intestine round pack
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by Auxigen(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
O boy...see as person packs shape like the S wey dey Superman chest
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by Cityguy: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
This will only have relevance to me if I see him beat John Cena. Until then, make he go wear cloth.
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by isacolukay(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
missyruq:
thnx.. U nt lookin bad too

Chai u can lie o. How u take see my ugly face?
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by missyruq(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
isacolukay:

Chai u can lie o. How u take see my ugly face?
*winks*
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by isacolukay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
missyruq:
*winks*

Ur wink wan break my fasting o. But I fit break am bcus of u sha...
Re: Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom by missyruq(f): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
isacolukay:

Ur wink wan break my fasting o. But I fit break am bcus of u sha...
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute! / Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) / Man Gifts Tacha IPhone 11 Pro Max Worth N600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.