Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Words Of Friendship - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Words Of Friendship (911 Views)

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship / Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Humorous Fact Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Friendship by Paulek(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
Forever Friendship Friends do things for one another They understand They go a million miles out of their way They hold your hand They bring you smiles when a smile is exactly what you needed. They listen and they hear what is said in the spaces between the words They care and they let you know you're in their prayers. Friends always know the perfect thing to do they can make your whole day just by saying something that no one else could have said. Sometimes you feel like the two of you share a secret language that others can't tune in to. A friend can guide you, inspire you, comfort you, or light up your life with laughter. A friend understands your moods and nurtures your needs. A friend lovingly knows just what you're after. When your feelings are down.and how to get them up.do u have such a friend. smiley
Re: Words Of Friendship by JJYOU: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2009
Paulek:

Forever Friendship Friends do things for one another They understand They go a million miles out of their way They hold your hand They bring you smiles when a smile is exactly what you needed. They listen and they hear what is said in the spaces between the words They care and they let you know you're in their prayers. Friends always know the perfect thing to do they can make your whole day just by saying something that no one else could have said. Sometimes you feel like the two of you share a secret language that others can't tune in to. A friend can guide you, inspire you, comfort you, or light up your life with laughter. A friend understands your moods and nurtures your needs. A friend lovingly knows just what you're after. When your feelings are down.and how to get them up.do u have such a friend. smiley
nice one. tks
Re: Words Of Friendship by emilyone(f): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
I have liked many but loved very few.

yet no-one has been as sweet as u.

I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue

just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
Re: Words Of Friendship by Paulek(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2009
nice one there emily hope to her more from u
Re: Words Of Friendship by stateboy: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]i have a friend who is like that,but my problem is that she is not the one i expect true love .

(1) (Reply)

Writers, Endangered Species? / Trying To Be A More Realistic Writer. / The Best Book, I Ever Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.